"If I could turn Urufugang into a spoon, I feel like you guys would still enjoy it. Would you want to be my spoon?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Henya asking the tough questions

Archive

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Treasure that if the Cope about her leaving its true but sometimes i think of this screenshot when they say that

1687704799044.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Q: Fanmark?
A: 👩‍🎓
I'd heard Gundou was pretty based before, but holy shit that is hilarious. Glad to see she's going on strong after this shit fest.
As far as I know, there was a dedicated archiving crew in her old community. Unfortunately, I don't think they'd be keen on letting random people (and even people from her old community or rather the people outside of the inner circle) view those archived VODs. However, there are clippers who were able to make clips out of some of her unarchived/privated streams.

I have yet to find a public archive of her streams. But I'm willing to bet her old mods have done a very good job of keeping things airtight.

It honestly might be they aren't around at Millie/Lyrica's request. She spent her last few streams literally burning everything of hers down (mass TNT bombing her public minecraft server, livestream deleting her VODs on YouTube, ending her final Twitch stream by banning every single person who chatted - including her mods)

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
More Marimari AI songs

Master of Puppets

I don't know about the vocals (other than way too much reverb), but the audio mix for Metallica here is superb...Cliff's bass guitar really booms!

Moetallica by buttercup.jpg
It should have been Lars

Korone and Botan just had their match together. Congratulations to Korone for winning 2-1 with some incredibly close rounds and even a Perfect Round for Korone.

:subaruclapping:

Korone has the experience and skill (but gets a bit too nervous, poor doog), and Botan just started learning fighting games last week (cannot become nervous, she's too lazy for that). Considering how Botan was once a top-level pro FPS gamer, then a pro FPS gaming coach, and even now is still a destroyer of all things Holo when she POIs plays, give her some time and her sheer tenacity will make La Lion a top-level threat, too.

FIGHT! by @hashiguma_.jpg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Treasure that if the Cope about her leaving its true but sometimes i think of this screenshot when they say that

View attachment 32527
Its not a cope
Its just that Nazuna streams are boring i am so fucking tired of APEX and Elden Ring so i take a Mikeneko TW Cast over everything but also i am not a dedicated fan so:botanshrug:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Korone has the experience and skill (but gets a bit too nervous, poor doog), and Botan just started learning fighting games last week (cannot become nervous, she's too lazy for that). Considering how Botan was once a top-level pro FPS gamer, then a pro FPS gaming coach, and even now is still a destroyer of all things Holo when she POIs plays, give her some time and her sheer tenacity will make La Lion a top-level threat, too.

View attachment 32534
She has some experience. Sadly most of that experience is her brother(s?) beating the shit out of her. And I think she said that was the catalyst of her playing FPS games instead so she could beat them at something.

Not the brother story but still Fighting Game related:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
VShojo is surprisingly tolerable when the only members in the collab are Pika/Henya, Ironmouse and Haruka. It's pure fuckin chaos of course but still much more tolerable.

More than half the shitty parts of Vshojo have gone off to suck cock. If Froot fucks off and Zen kills himself it would be a tolerable group, or at least sub in Aprimum for Froot.

Calli heavily implying that one of her 3D models has fully modeled bergyter for some god forsaken reason.

Thing that comes to mind is maybe they used some kind of universal base template from some source and it just happens to have full anatomy, since it's actually kind of common for there to be such level of detail in 3d modeling assets even if it's never supposed to be used or seen, since it's useful for properly modeling clothing and/or knowing/visualizing the limitations of exposure. Though what might be more likely is that they pulled some base model to build off of that is more common in VRchat sluttery and just didn't think about it.

We're a public forum with a thousand members and over a hundred thousand posts. We are in no way a 'secret' anymore, and it has been publicly and privately confirmed that at least several vtubers in the 3view status actively browse us.

I blame Nolan.

Posting this in hopes that whatever curse associated with it moves on from me and onto someone else, this video's been sitting in the top of my recommendations for most of the month even though I was both there for the stream in the first place and have put it on a few times since, it has not gone away and every time I see this fucking thumbnail I can't stop looking at it. Please god make it stop, thicc asmr wolfo is dominating my thoughts.

What do you mean I can click 'Not interested'? Why would I do that? :shiinastare:

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Calli heavily implying that one of her 3D models has fully modeled bergyter for some god forsaken reason.

I don't think it was a full on vagoo. It was probably just some serious camel toe.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I updated the notgundou (Dokugai Chinami from now on) post with small stuff from her QnA today, nothing groundbreaking or yab-worthy but she seems to have clear goals in mind about the direction of this persona and has mostly everything planned out by now.
She mentioned a couple of names in mind for a future collab partner but for now, she'd like to take it easy and stream whenever she feels like it

The new model seems good enough as it is but I will be looking forward to the finished version too, overall I'm glad she didn't just go scorched earth and disappear completely because I really like her enthusiasm and vibe. All the best to you from now on dokugai :sanasmile:
That was quick, good on her. She will likely be a lot happier to be able to do whatever the fuck she wants and not worry about management throwing a baseball at her head.
:smugselen:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Dragon winning:

She didn't stream live but just posted the VOD:

What was the general skill level for the tournament? I'm not seeing a lot of familiar faces, but Gorilla was there, so it definitely didn't seem like a walk in the park.

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?

Posting this in hopes that whatever curse associated with it moves on from me and onto someone else, this video's been sitting in the top of my recommendations for most of the month even though I was both there for the stream in the first place and have put it on a few times since, it has not gone away and every time I see this fucking thumbnail I can't stop looking at it. Please god make it stop, thicc asmr wolfo is dominating my thoughts.

What do you mean I can click 'Not interested'? Why would I do that? :shiinastare:[/SPOILER]

Miyako Miyuri is my ASMR oshi. She is very comfy and fairly light on the lewdness, highly recommend.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
We're a public forum with a thousand members and over a hundred thousand posts. We are in no way a 'secret' anymore, and it has been publicly and privately confirmed that at least several vtubers in the 3view status actively browse us.
I know for a fact mari does.

UberSoldat

Listening to Lia's shower stream in the background: she mentions having consumed lots of ecchi anime at a younger age and got caught by a parent looking at such pics. Even chat read my mind and says how it puts so much into perspective.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Miyako Miyuri is my ASMR oshi. She is very comfy and fairly light on the lewdness, highly recommend.

I know, she's up there for me too but for some reason this video won't leave my recs.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Me after someone posts the new Anya x Zeta cover before me:

My consolation prize of using this as an opportunity to post art:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Hi Aprimum! Come hang out with us, we're all vtuber fans here!
And some of us have a thing for menhera hags, too!

In 28 minutes, Grandpire will attempt to increase his elevation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom