"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Subaru got BTFO by Jecht so this is her second go. Back then Furen also went all out against first form and got yeeted as well.

Mochimochi Sakura singing in an unusual time slot right now.

Suzullan singing at 8PM JST.

Tenri singing only hololive songs at 10PM JST.

Interesting the holo setlist is big enough to have indies streaming a themed karaoke. I don't think she has tried any AZKi songs either so there are 40+ more to potentially explore.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

Is there something appealing in them that makes you want to root for them more than the already well-established ones in the industry? Do the smaller communities around these chuubas make you want to be a part of the cheering squad? Or... Do you want to end up grooming some poor 1-2view indie into becoming your own chatterbox.
It feels more social. I like it when chat is slow enough that the streamer actually reads my messages, and maybe even responds to them. For the likes of hololive I feel like you might as well be watching a prerecorded let's play.
During her audio thing she was playing with the idea of starting her own shit and managing her own shit. Might be harder than she thinks but im all for it. Either it will be huge or it will crash and burn when she realizes that dealing with women is a pain in the ass
We're talking about the person who's started two "ambitious projects" before and gave up on them in about a week, right?
Whichever it is we can't really do much but support the wolf and send her nice messages.
I feel like at some point you have to stop enabling someone's self-destruction. A drug addiction would be less harmful than this. She's evidently determined to work herself to death, and unfortunately you can't actually stop someone from doing that to themselves.
the chin should be even larger, and pointier, razor-sharp
They should get the mangaka who did Kaiji to do his redesign.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
CR Cup starting in a few

POVs

Damn Korone lost her match. She's upbacking and playing scared too much when DeeJay was in burn out.

Pioneer

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also, I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but Rie hit 30k subscribers. Grats to her.
I LOVE YOU RIE!!!!! CONGRATS ON 30K!

Nyana Sextyn9 of FlaVR has managed to organize a massive 3d live somehow, and it seems Marie Mehlo is going to be there as a last showing too.

WHY DIDN'T ONE OF YOU FUCKERS @ ME!
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS!

Edit: Marie is confirming an isekai reincarnation!
MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN! MY OSHI WILL RETURN!

Last edited:

Lurker No. 9

Damn Korone lost her match. She's upbacking and playing scared too much when DeeJay was in burn out.
Nerves got to her 100%, you could hear it in her voice the moment she had to leave her team's voice call. See Karubi, who was psyched up and won her set. Mental fortitude is huge in fighting games and unfortunately the doog doesn't do well under pressure. Still proud of her, she's come a long way since fumbling charges in SFV and I hope she doesn't let it get her down.

UberSoldat

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Nerves got to her 100%, you could hear it in her voice the moment she had to leave her team's voice call. See Karubi, who was psyched up and won her set. Mental fortitude is huge in fighting games and unfortunately the doog doesn't do well under pressure. Still proud of her, she's come a long way since fumbling charges in SFV and I hope she doesn't let it get her down.
Oh yeah, for sure, you can tell she was totally nervous and I don't blame her one bit. She did come close to winning several rounds. Regardless, she did damn good. I'm very proud of the progress she has made. She's easily a gold rank player at this point.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
On the other side Botan doesn't sound nervous and sometimes went into cackling mode talking with other teammates.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
On the other side Botan doesn't sound nervous and sometimes went into cackling mode talking with other teammates.
Yeah, sounds like Botan. This is her first fighting game afterall. It sounds like she's taking it less seriously than Korone and having fun with it, which is totally fine considering she's still very new.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Another to add to the collection, with Kiara's coming later on:

RiverBear

Tenri singing only hololive songs at 10PM JST.

Interesting the holo setlist is big enough to have indies streaming a themed karaoke. I don't think she has tried any AZKi songs either so there are 40+ more to potentially explore.

Has anyone ever done a Niji only Karaoke?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Yeah, sounds like Botan. This is her first fighting game afterall. It sounds like she's taking it less seriously than Korone and having fun with it, which is totally fine considering she's still very new.
Yeah Korone was stressing me out she sounded so pressured. I am loving watching this guy and the teams passion. They won vs. team A on points as the anchor/pro match is worth 3 points. That's a lot of pressure for them but nice to take off pressure for the teams.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Virtual Insanity

The lyrics to this song are basically about how pointless or even destructive a lot of modern technology is, so it's always ironic to see it being sung by AI Peter Griffin or whoever.

I think it may be one of the jannies that set you to muted, or maybe you got a ban and the site automatically does that to you.

Well, I switched over to Erina's stream after Isa finished, and I wasn't showing up in her on-screen chat either. So at this point I'm leaning more towards a YouTube thing. I'm going to reduce my VPN usage while watching YT streams and see if it wears off after a while.

seep

very lovely (insane)
Worth keeping an eye on

From a little glance
> Looks like standard mediapipe face/body tracking (can't even be sure as it markets itself as just 'AI')
> Still requires subscription to send data to any other VTuber app

Yeah just seems like a paid XRAnimator with better UI, and XR has already had face tracking for a month or so now. Probably not worth it but I can compare tracking quality/features/performance impact later to see if this one is better in that regard?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Nijisanji's boob mountain duo is celebrating their fourth year anniversary in Nui's channel.

They also released a cover song at Ohayama's channel.

Hinano with her preferred shota age.

Looks like Suisei's friend Lupinus is singing right now.

Last edited:

hylic

got the kson taiyaki
IMG_2209.jpg
Fzdsb-WagAErKjQ.jpg
nazuna coaster
IMG_2212.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom