"Bitch that was my new outfit"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Idk what I missed but damn. Scarle is pissed.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Alright, you've peaked my interest. Tell me more about this nippon baseball thing. All I know about Koshien is it's suppose to be like a nationwide tournament for all the high school baseball teams.

After a certain point, you have to admire their ability to be pieces of shit to their kids. This isn't like being neglect or losing your temper. They went out of their way to leave lasting psychological trauma that no psychologist will likely ever cure.
On Summer Koshien, you have to think about it a bit like the NCAA Football National Championship or March Madness. It's that type of event. They don't have a history of college or club sports like the USA or Europe, so High School is where it peaks. Some guys reach legendary status in Japan with their performances there.

As for the "it seems like you have to have terrible or insane parents to be a good Vtuber", if you have good parents, give them a call and thank them. I'm more appreciative of basic competence and care from my family after every insane story we get.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Why do I keep getting cucked so hard? I don't get it."- Marimari_EN
Context: She wanted to do karaoke to see how close she is to her AI but her throat hurts.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here's a clip from Komori Met's new VSpo look reveal.

Also found one of the best Idol covers, Met as well.

Furen's RPG weekend is stopped for now as she cleared Xenoblade Chronicles last week so she's playing Only Up with lots of screaming.

At 8PM JST Shion will reveal her new outfit.

Later at 9.30PM JST Enma Ruri will premiere a cover of The Everlasting Guilty Crown.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
More Marimari AI songs

Master of Puppets

Virtual Insanity

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She hit at least 34 in the last few minutes. But yeah, she's a champ. There's a decent chance she's gonna be the first person I've seen from debut stream to corpo reincarnation, and that's gonna be weird.

Imagine watching NijiEN Male #47, #48 and #49 when you could have been watching Isa instead. Couldn't be me.

Edit: Although I'm bummed that I seem to be shadow-banned from her chat again. It was working earlier but at some point stopped. Can anyone else see me in chat? Anyone know why this might be happening? I did turn off my VPN.

Edit 2: Isa, if you see this, if I'm accidentally crossing some line and being creepy and that's why I'm being muted, I apologize. Definitely not my intention. I might be a bit parasocial but I'm not about the schizo stuff. If you have one of your mods get in touch with me (my Twitter DMs are open) and let me know what I shouldn't be doing, I'll be sure to stop post-haste.
I did see you earlier but you just disappeared

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Akshually they peaked at 321k last year.

View attachment 32467
I don't know if they can replicate this or surpass this since kuzuha is not a captain anymore.
It will get 400k, this shit is like cocaine for the nip insect mentality, if other people like it, then you should too, you don't wanna be a social outcast right?

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Honma Himawari is live with Undertale.

Miko is playing more Persona 4 Golden

Also we have colored join dates like the farms now? Neat.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
PonWolf clips for today

Airi Exposes Rie

Airi vibes to one of her favorite commercials

God's Strongest Dragoon

On Summer Koshien, you have to think about it a bit like the NCAA Football National Championship or March Madness. It's that type of event. They don't have a history of college or club sports like the USA or Europe, so High School is where it peaks. Some guys reach legendary status in Japan with their performances there.

As for the "it seems like you have to have terrible or insane parents to be a good Vtuber", if you have good parents, give them a call and thank them. I'm more appreciative of basic competence and care from my family after every insane story we get.
I was familiar with how it compared to March Madness but how does Nijisanji factor into this?
It will get 400k, this shit is like cocaine for the nip insect mentality, if other people like it, then you should too, you don't wanna be a social outcast right?
Also have to consider that the Nips just won the WBC, so there is likely going to be renewed interest in it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Also forgive if im a dumbass but didin't Irys do a few coombaiting streams before dropping it?
She's done a couple asmr streams, but the most she's done there was learning how to say 'mwah', attempted ear blowing, and a few flirty(?) soundbites. If you're thinking of that one audio-asmr coomer from a looong time ago, that's nightfawn(?), and she doesn't even sound the same. If you have something else in mind, I'm not sure what.
And besides, if IRyS does anything, it's automatically fine because she can do no wrong!

I've always had this joke* in the back of my mind; if IRyS started doing coomer patreon/fantia/'whatever else whores use' for coomer content, my reaction would be as follows, 1. Be extremely disappointed in her. 2. Subscribe to/buy everything. 3. [ redacted ] 4. Be extremely disappointed in myself. And repeat ad-infinitum.
*not actually a joke, 100% serious.
I hope she never does (my hatred for :WHORE!!!:s is well known and I do not wish to be a hypocrite), but my simp-brain would overpower my morality-brain even in many of the worst case scenarios and I would still be a fan.

Art tax, because I'm a fan:
FxMfgDaacAAxFcQ.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I was familiar with how it compared to March Madness but how does Nijisanji factor into this?
The factor i's more or less because Nijisanji Koshien is one of the beeg Nijisanji-focused tourney that is just a bunch of NijiJP deciding to play a Highschool Baseball team management simulator game to create a team based from hand-picked talent + random pick from Nijisanji as a whole (except VirtuaReal), then train them for like, a month real time (with some specific rules like say "training must be streamed, no off-stream training, etcetra) in order to let them duke it out in a COM vs COM matches and make it like it's a tournament on par like IRL baseball match

Honestly it's a bit of a JP thing but it only got big tractions ever since Nijisanji Koshien 2021 in which some of the coaches deciding to pick the overseas talent (in particular Pomu, who became a bit popular during the end of that tournament because the character based on her in NijiJP Kagami Hayato's baseball team scored a homerun that pretty much won the tournament for him and to lesser extent graduated Ex-ID Miyu Ottavia gaining a bit more popularity on the JP fanbase due to her being picked by another JP talent participating in that tourney, Onomachi Haruka and becoming close enough that Miyu appeared on Haruka's 3D model debut stream as guest) and the Nijisanji Koshien 2022, in which more overseas branch talents is added to the roster.

While to some that isn't into Baseball probably don't care much about it, the whole "overseas talent as part of the NijiKoshien's coaches team roster" is a decent boost to their popularity, especially in the JP fanbase. And it could help those who are quite lacking in fanart or clips as well. Also might help encouraging overseas unity even more and allowing more interactions between them if possible (since 2021, there's "watchalong stream" that is also like, multi-branch so you have JP interacting with Ex-ID/Ex-KR/EN, for example)

EDIT: Plus, it's a rather hilarious affair when you have two NijiJP that acted as the coach in Koshien 2022 having a rather bitter rivalry in that tournament because they want Vox of all people in their team. Girls, I swear...

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The factor i's more or less because Nijisanji Koshien is one of the beeg Nijisanji-focused tourney that is just a bunch of NijiJP deciding to play a Highschool Baseball team management simulator game to create a team based from hand-picked talent + random pick from Nijisanji as a whole (except VirtuaReal), then train them for like, a month real time (with some specific rules like say "training must be streamed, no off-stream training, etcetra) in order to let them duke it out in a COM vs COM matches and make it like it's a tournament on par like IRL baseball match

Honestly it's a bit of a JP thing but it only got big tractions ever since Nijisanji Koshien 2021 in which some of the coaches deciding to pick the overseas talent (in particular Pomu, who became a bit popular during the end of that tournament because the character based on her in NijiJP Kagami Hayato's baseball team scored a homerun that pretty much won the tournament for him and to lesser extent graduated Ex-ID Miyu Ottavia gaining a bit more popularity on the JP fanbase due to her being picked by another JP talent participating in that tourney, Onomachi Haruka and becoming close enough that Miyu appeared on Haruka's 3D model debut stream as guest) and the Nijisanji Koshien 2022, in which more overseas branch talents is added to the roster.

While to some that isn't into Baseball probably don't care much about it, the whole "overseas talent as part of the NijiKoshien's coaches team roster" is a decent boost to their popularity, especially in the JP fanbase. And it could help those who are quite lacking in fanart or clips as well. Also might help encouraging overseas unity even more and allowing more interactions between them if possible (since 2021, there's "watchalong stream" that is also like, multi-branch so you have JP interacting with Ex-ID/Ex-KR/EN, for example)

EDIT: Plus, it's a rather hilarious affair when you have two NijiJP that acted as the coach in Koshien 2022 having a rather bitter rivalry in that tournament because they want Vox of all people in their team. Girls, I swear...
Ah, okay. If anyone is from the UK, it's a Football Manager tournament for Japanese high school baseball. For anyone in the States, it's "Build a Player" simulator from any sports game mixed with a dynasty fantasy team.

Yeah, I can see why that'd be popular in JP.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Searching Hashtags works for me on mobile
that search has no filters and just shows you whatever it wants that is tagged, it is more useful than the regular search but I try to find things in a specific timeframe sometimes doesn't even show recent clips and sometimes it does. If you search it without the hashtag symbol you actually get results, the issue comes when you try to apply any filter at all. I get 5 short results if I search "clipsaka" set the filter for "this year" and "upload date" and you literally uploaded an airi clip 9 days ago.

It's even worse if I try phaseclips with or without the hashtag, it shows me things out of order ranging from a week ago to 3 months ago. Twitter at least shows me (to my knowledge) everything that was posted under the hashtag if I sort it by date. Youtube decides what it wants to show me, it isn't a search at this point it's a recommendation feed based of my query.
I want to choke whatever fucking pajeet that is in charge of the youtube search bar, it's a fucking query you fucking monkey this isn't rocket science and you can't even get that right? :amegunl: I want to search things not be recommended things, SEARCH :Mumei-REE:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Regarding Vanta's past stuff, everyone is free to be skeptical in regard to what kind of content he's going to do as a nijiliver but we also have Doppio already, a dude who pretty much shares the same background as he is (NSFW fujobait asmr dude) and he's obviously steering away from having that kind of stuff as his main focus. Will Vanta be the resident en shitposter then? Nobody knows, but he has the potential to be one if he keeps up the energy from his debut stream.
He's also currently the most subbed out of all Krisis so there's that as well

As for the other two, aside from being (sorry) french, they haven't stood out as much on their debut so I'll reserve my judgment for later. Interested to see how this wave will be perceived as a whole to be honest since they're also tied to the JPniji's heroes wave, whether they'll use the setting for lore base or something else can be a potential for a fresh take on jp-en interactions

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
More Marimari AI songs

Master of Puppets

Virtual Insanity

Ok can someone point me to some tutorials or info to get started into making these AI voice things. I wanna make some covers of songs girls I like would never sing.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Totally not doubleposting but HoloID just tweeted about Holoro 3D showcase being on July next month (soon)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Totally not doubleposting but HoloID just tweeted about Holoro 3D showcase being on July next month (soon)

3D SHOWCASES! LET'S MOTHERFUCKING GOOOOO!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
McDonald's still has best fries. There are other good ones if you are in the mood for something different (thicker, wedges, skin on, etc), but I'll keep going back for them. The newer chicken sandwiches are decent now at least too. Also, as someone who drinks a decent amount of Diet Coke, there is something about McD's where their Coke fountain drink machines are always perfectly calibrated. At a gas station you never know what you are going to get, but it always tastes exactly on point there.
>Diet Coke
>on point
:vomitdrawer:

second this same with KFC and PizzaHut ( i think) how good they are literally change state to state due to how they operate. don't believe any bullshit about "local ingrediants" tho it's state to state regulation on the definition of for example "what constitutes a cheese pizza vs a meat pizza" and while those three don't necessarily stiff you just because they can (they listen more often to general product testing and while how it's made is changed state to state they try to get it as close to that ideal as they can) it still affects the end product.
I gave up on Domino's about 20 years ago, and Pizza Hut used to be good, but it's so doughy now it's pointless. I go with a couple of local mom/pop places that are really good, and cheaper than the namebrands.
Just as an example. Typically a cheese pizza is no toppings and about .5 more cheese on the base some states also allow an upcharge on topics what i mean is toppings on a cheese pizza are a little more expensive then say on a "topping pizza" (usually called a Deluxe)
I think we should ask the Hololive expert on pizza:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom