"I've never had anything eaten out of me, I don't have any maggots or worms inside of me, don't worry"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Here negro sub to his channel he archives all idols karaokes

Her rendition of Johnny B Goode really sold me, this girl has perfect pipes for singing rock type music in general. I wonder if she'll ever collab with mouse or if the raw Puerto Rican energy would be too much to handle

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Edit: Although I'm bummed that I seem to be shadow-banned from her chat again. It was working earlier but at some point stopped. Can anyone else see me in chat? Anyone know why this might be happening? I did turn off my VPN.

Are you the one typing "n" in chat? Something shorts? I can see it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Her rendition of Johnny B Goode really sold me, this girl has perfect pipes for singing rock type music in general. I wonder if she'll ever collab with mouse or if the raw Puerto Rican energy would be too much to handle
Do you mean Mouse's PR energy? I thought Roca was Dutch.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is she? Idk could have sworn I saw it floating around she was PR lol but either way girl got pipes

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This is kind of vital information. There's already enough stealth Sanchezes and concealed Cruzes in vtubing as it is.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Is she? Idk could have sworn I saw it floating around she was PR lol but either way girl got pipes
Yea, Roca was Chapipi before and she was confirmed Dutch. It was Kai from the same generation who is from Puerto Rico

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Are you the one typing "n" in chat? Something shorts? I can see it.

Nah, I'm just Murray there too. I've given up chatting, though. Maybe I accidentally said something that came off as creepy and got muted or something. Damn.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yea, Roca was Chapipi before and she was confirmed Dutch. It was Kai from the same generation who is from Puerto Rico
Well shit
Would still let Roca dutch oven me
Wait

Kalion

:)
Yuuna is playing Volcano Princess. She told a story about how her parents would buy two presents for her birthday, show her both of them wrapped up, and tell her to pick one. They'd return the other present to the store. If she picked the more expensive present, it would get returned and she'd get the other present anyhow.
What is it with vtuber parents who go the extra mile to mess with their kids?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yuko was a mistake. Her whoriness taints the whole corpo (not really since she doesn't interact with the others very much so it's kinda easy to forget she exists, which is a good thing). Part of the reason I've never bothered to give EIEN a chance is because of the green whore; hiring people like that just makes me want to stay away from everything even tangentially related to them, because it shows me what you value as a company.

Tip to corpos: Along with the well known fact that you shouldn't hire vermintide, don't hire :WHORE!!!:s either.
coombait is popular and popularity makes money outside of niche groups like us no one cares about intercorp fuckery i garentee 90% of EIEN's watchers already forgot Rifu existed.

Mean while you have highly succsessful coombaiters like Melody Ironmouse (remember before going on her own she was paired with melody often) Yuko Vox even decent Talents will do ASMR coombaiting on the side

there is no downside coombaiting will continue till it actually affects the company in some tangible way outside of losing a few viewers. something something many such cases.

Also forgive if im a dumbass but didin't Irys do a few coombaiting streams before dropping it?
His chin will become the spear that pierce your oshi and there is nothing we can do to stop him
but can it out pierce Vespear?
Place your bets people. Who of the new nijihomos won't* renew their contract, who will stay and who will eat shit and be fired for having a spine? They would have to be pretty stupid to stick around after the sayu post and all that has been going on recently.
As Funny as it is outside of extreme circumstances no ones gonna ignore the potential to renew a contract and just coast especially if they are already ok with ninji basically robbing them.
Yuuna is playing Volcano Princess. She told a story about how her parents would buy two presents for her birthday, show her both of them wrapped up, and tell her to pick one. They'd return the other present to the store. If she picked the more expensive present, it would get returned and she'd get the other present anyhow.

I wonder if theres a correlation with horrible parenting and becoming a sadgirl it's a mystery.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Someone at some level is BSing because that story doesn't make any sense. Why not just buy the one cheap present and show her that box and an empty box? Why intentionally buy something you know you're going to return unopened?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Selen picked up for another Tourney, Laughing Dragon stays winning! 💜

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Nah, I'm just Murray there too. I've given up chatting, though. Maybe I accidentally said something that came off as creepy and got muted or something. Damn.
The youtube chat filter has 2 settings, top chat and all messages. Could be yt marked your messages as spam for whatever reason and filtered them out. It's happened to me before.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawas chat wanted to see her model without the glasses. The result
sawa no glasses (2).PNG

Edit: I click onto Marimaris stream in time to hear her shout "GURA PLEASE COME STREAM PLEASE!!!"

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
It is time for the monthly
Orange woman bad
That is all

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
June
19th - 24th
Like a proper bootleg version of the original product I must compete with the original and eventually become the best choice :ironmousekek:The original plan was to make this on friday but it would be too short of a "week" and it wouldn't be right. This week is light on quantity but there's variety and some videos just came in clutch this morning with some new faces. Maybe my autism reached people after all :whatastory: Youtube search continues to be completely useless so this all comes from twitter. Remember to pester your oshi to make a clip tag, it helps her and if there's more dedicated clip tags I'd go through them too.

As usual the clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Shiina
This week you get 2 doses of Shiina. Remilia's Toilet clips a recently divorced man simping for shiina and Memaw's moments makes a compilation of her only up stream.

Remi
Remilia's toilet keeps it consistent with his uploads but I think the winner this week is Remi being the master of the bit or being incredibly ESL and retarded

Panko
Komacheez Archive comes out of his pit to deliver some Pancho this week but he only shilled one clip on twitter, he uploaded twice this week it seems.Because we will get more clips of the Only up game in the future, I chose his clip of her committing hate crimes against the italian.

Pippa
Only Azehara as usual shows up with his Pippa content. I think the good one this week is her talking about icucks

Lia
There is Lia this week and she tells us she would commit a felony courtesy of uh... Farnese Dreschner (aka Pipstiny).

Ember
Only one Ember clip and it's a compilation of her failing US geography by Hag Enthusiast.

Rie
Lord Sinte continues his russian translating efforts and gives us a clip of Rie eating shit for being smug

Erina
There is Erina this week brought to you by Jonners and she's saying something weird at the start of her collab with Airi

Remember that if you're broke and can't give your oshi money you can always clip them if you have time and this isn't is just for the phase girls, even a 2 view would appreciate that a lot. It's the thought that counts.:kaelaapprob:

Searching Hashtags works for me on mobile

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

UberSoldat

And now Reza is singing on his PL too, I smell a graduation coming.............

The only thing unique to his corpo self now is the roleplaying stuff

God's Strongest Dragoon

Or whether the whole Gundou and baseball joke thing gonna sit well with the non-JP fans and make them stick around.

Personally I just want to see if they can capture some of the other magic Koshien has, like say, when every captain is fighting for the NijiEN member or when one of the school of the last year Koshien is literally an all-female baseball team + one random ojii-san stuck in there by a stroke of luck, lead by one of the nijiJP with biggest badonkadonks in the agency.
Alright, you've peaked my interest. Tell me more about this nippon baseball thing. All I know about Koshien is it's suppose to be like a nationwide tournament for all the high school baseball teams.

After a certain point, you have to admire their ability to be pieces of shit to their kids. This isn't like being neglect or losing your temper. They went out of their way to leave lasting psychological trauma that no psychologist will likely ever cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom