"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Ok, this guy is kind of based, anyone knows what his PL was?
Was he the League player mentioned a couple of pages back? Please say no
his voice is different.

Not a fan of this schedule but he seems fine.
1687662346845994.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boat is live and is going to sing so jump in

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't see pointy vampire ears...
Hope he isn't dropping the vampiric bit with his new design. The outfit can be what ever only thing that really matters is the face and the only thing that needed to be fixed was the chin.
you're right

the chin should be even larger, and pointier, razor-sharp

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not a fan of this schedule but he seems fine.
Other than Remnant (great game btw) this is the entire [CURRENTLY POPULAR VTUBER GAME] checklist. Gross.

wew

Male hag love!
you're right

the chin should be even larger, and pointier, razor-sharp
His chin will become the spear that pierce your oshi and there is nothing we can do to stop him

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
He is Kooji VA.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Krisis highlights from debut:
Bandaid - First French in Niji not to be a Canuck (citation needed)
Broughter - Actually did something that stands out with his lore intro; shitposter potential
Guy from Utopia - Idk, exists???

As usual, debuts don't really show off the actual stream personalities, so wait something along the lines of a month then drop into a stream/check clips before considering whether to watch them.

FL Cascadia

So if Wilson is Kooji, and Vesalius is Issei Kei, then is the LoL streamer still Vanta?

God's Strongest Dragoon

As previously mentioned, Rie original song.

Boat Woman karaoke.

I like boat woman's design but something about her design reminds me so much of Clio that whenever I hear her speak with her upbeat and fast voice instead of a mellow Aussie voice, my mind just inputs "ERROR ERROR ERROR".

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I have found an account that makes Fubuki versions of the other girls from Hololive. That is all.
I saw his IRyS one before:
1687663298826.png
And similar (but just edited and not hand drawn) I saw these recently too on 4ch:
1687663365720.png1687663380304.png
Edit:
Rin is about as far from coombaiting as humanly possible, give her a shot.
Yeah, I do toss her on in the background once in a while. With the idol girls I don't think anyone knew beforehand that Yuko was going to be aiming for the cumbud demographic, so I wasn't as biased against Idol since it came out of left field.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Vanta doesn't sound like anklespankin.
Weren't there rumors that one of the three PLs leaked may have also crumbled out?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I like boat woman's design but something about her design reminds me so much of Clio that whenever I hear her speak with her upbeat and fast voice instead of a mellow Aussie voice, my mind just inputs "ERROR ERROR ERROR".
I couldn't figure this out for a little bit but it's the high-neck shirt and the brown eyes, isn't it?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Weren't there rumors that one of the three PLs leaked may have also crumbled out?
Pretty sure someone posted a tweet about anklespankin specifically coming back from hiatus soon-ish because a contract fell through or something along those lines.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Gyaru killer. Is this your doing?

A

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The anime boat woman can sing, a lot better than most I should add

A-chan glasses fused friend by suzu_coconatu.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Better to make your lore video soulful and not break the bank than some try hard cringe shit that will leave you bleeding thanks to the low niji pay cuts
Aster broke the bank with his animation. He had a fully animated video. Probably somewhere in the $5000 - $10000

soap suds

The debuts were pretty good. I'll give them a week or two to settle in before any drastic opinions.
Vezalius Bandage: He was the most nervous one. I don't know if it's because English is his second language, but he was stuttering and stumbling all over the place. His accent is VERY noticeable and kind of distracting, but I know some people find it endearing. I personally don't mind it too much. He doesn't sound too bad singing wise though and his schedule is meh but nothing offending. I am already seeing some people say this his whole aesthetic is orientalist and racist. Apparently, people really wanted this man to speak Arabic or something.
Vantacrow Bringer: Definitely the standout of the wave. His "lore" video was top tier and his voice is really easy on the ears. He might be chuuni or he might just be falling back on the character because of debut nerves. He's pretty wholesome overall. His schedule is shit though.
Yu Q. Wilson: Everything about this guy is bright. He seems pretty genki. His whole schtick was being awkward I think? He sounded unsure of himself because he's a hitman who's pretending to be a hero. I think his lore was hinting at him being on probation of some sort. He's being forced to be a hero so he's not used to everything just yet. His schedule isn't half bad but nothing standout about him.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom