"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
kinda kino
his model is lagging it just adds to the kino

Last edited:

Disappointment

Holy shit. I guess this dude read the Sayu letter talking about Nijisanji not helping out with debut videos and the talents going into debt to throw money into videos and animations. 10/10 quality shitpost.

View attachment 32451

Dude is running at 3 FPS.
> Dude is running at 3 FPS.
Apparently they don't help with hardware either.

wew

Male hag love!
Holy shit. I guess this dude read the Sayu letter talking about Nijisanji not helping out with debut videos and the talents going into debt to throw money into videos and animations. 10/10 quality shitpost.

View attachment 32451
Better to make your lore video soulful and not break the bank than some try hard cringe shit that will leave you bleeding thanks to the low niji pay cuts

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Marika's karaoke stream. She is cute and wholesome :shubaIapprob:

It's kind of like relay karaoke, if I understand the description correctly.

Super cute with a good voice. Also laughs like a duck.

Koshien announcement. Very cool. I am sure there is going to be no controversy surrounding event whatsoever

Fuckers had to get rid of Gundou before announcing.

The video is very cool, I wonder how high their numbers can climb this year. They had close to 250k CCV for the final last year and it looks like someone is putting money into this season so maybe they can double it :optimistic:

The big pro Valorant tournament going on in Tokyo is ending today so here is the VSPO watch along

I hope the esports scene grows more so vtubers get more sponsorships, get invited to tournaments like the SF6 one today and interact with pros. Boaster is a pro with the team playing in the final and Akarin just joined VSPO. a
The girls did watch alongs for the tournament, here they are with the top CCV
Shiranami Ramune- 16k
Nekotatsuna - 16k
Senna Sorazumi - 17k
Ichinose Uruha - 16k
Hinano Tachibana - 23k
Flower bud Nazuna - 11k
Beni Yakumo - 16k
Komori Meto - 16k
Emma Aizawa - 10k
Beni Yakumo - 12k
Shiranami Ramune - 7k

Note: these watch alongs are them watching the Japanese stream and mostly just saying, "kakkoii" or "sugoi" and they carry these numbers for hours.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm fairly certain that there is a number of jsdf that monitor this forum heavily after the Kurt drama so they will always pounce on opportunities like this
Yuko was a mistake. Her whoriness taints the whole corpo (not really since she doesn't interact with the others very much so it's kinda easy to forget she exists, which is a good thing). Part of the reason I've never bothered to give EIEN a chance is because of the green whore; hiring people like that just makes me want to stay away from everything even tangentially related to them, because it shows me what you value as a company.

Tip to corpos: Along with the well known fact that you shouldn't hire vermintide, don't hire :WHORE!!!:s either.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Hey, look at this goat I found. Akai Rosu. Self-designed model and rigging with some nice physics and rigging, and she likes 2Mello.

Looks like she primarily streams on Twitch.

Edit:

The same person that made that clip also made this one, showing the improvement of Ame's singing over the years. As someone who sings poorly myself it's rather inspirational. She's been taking lessons, right?

Ame understands what she's doing, especially between the 2022 and 2023 versions, which also lets her open up a higher part of her register. Singing is one of those skills you can get solid at with practice and training, but being great requires natural talent that you either have or don't.

I'm guessing slick back hair, an older more mature and refined gentleman look.

View attachment 32435

As mentioned by someone else, I think they're going to go for more the Castlevania style. Though Yakuza Grampire could be an interesting turn.

I don't require super great rigging in a model, but the standard Nijisanji model looks like someone is moving around a printed paper cutout attached to a stick. Always has filtered me a lot. It's like watching an animation without in-between frames. It's always jarring.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
wut ARCHIVE
uh.png

i'm assuming she arrived at her destination (or she hates me).

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Those not watching the debuts, Axel is making a mess and using the wrong sound files. Hakka getting a lil salty, blue boy recorded his lines using a kazoo or something similar. Vod is also not gonna stay up, Hakka slipped in a "Axel can suck my dick" line in there somewhere. Poor managers.. stream is gold tho.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Yuko was a mistake. Her whoriness taints the whole corpo (not really since she doesn't interact with the others very much so it's kinda easy to forget she exists, which is a good thing). Part of the reason I've never bothered to give EIEN a chance is because of the green whore; hiring people like that just makes me want to stay away from everything even tangentially related to them, because it shows me what you value as a company.
Money, like every other vtuber company

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Part of the reason I've never bothered to give EIEN a chance is because of the green whore
You should at least give Skye a chance.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
As previously mentioned, Rie original song.

Boat Woman karaoke.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Grab your popcorns I guess...

:amepopcorn: :amepopcorn:

That was quick considering Vesper just talked about this today.

I think he had mentioned it in a WoW stream a bit after Magni's update

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tip to corpos: Along with the well known fact that you shouldn't hire vermintide, don't hire :WHORE!!!:s either.
Rin is about as far from coombaiting as humanly possible, give her a shot.

Punished Lurker

Ok, this guy is kind of based, anyone knows what his PL was?
Was he the League player mentioned a couple of pages back? Please say no
Edit: Oh for fuck's sake, he might be the ASMR guy. Doesn't seem to have any stream of that type prepared for now now so I'm slightly optimistic, has nice taste in games

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
These people take the first place for biggest fags in /vt/ and that's some hard competition to beat.
WHO EVER THOUGHT?! PANDERING TO DERANGED EX-CHUMCON SCHIZOS WOULD CULTIVATE A PACK OF DEGENERATE LUNATICS? OF ALL THE UNTHINKABLE THINGS!
Ok, this guy is kind of based, anyone knows what his PL was?
Was he the League player mentioned a couple of pages back? Please say no
He will stop being based when he starts doing burping-into-chinese-pussy asmr and making jokes about sex, huge penises and bukkake on stream. Wasn't he the one who made the "bondage, oh whoops! bandage" joke on twitter? cringe fággot.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom