"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

What is Telepathic Singing? aka - Ishindenshin ( 以心伝心)

Usually, when recording a song, singers will have a specifically assigned part that they all individually have to record.
But in this collab (Telepathic Singing), there will be no assigned parts. So the members are allowed to sing as much or as little as they want.
BUT... The goal of this collaboration is to ensure that there are no empty verses. So we, the TEMPUS boys have to think and try guess who will sing which part!

We will be singing and recording 2 songs during today's collab and for each song we all get 5 minutes to record (could potentially change).
After everyone has recorded the parts they wanted to sing, the vocal files will be sent to me and I will combine them together and we will listen to the final product together!!!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Nyana Sextyn9 of FlaVR has managed to organize a massive 3d live somehow, and it seems Marie Mehlo is going to be there as a last showing too.

This was better produced and more enjoyable than whatever the hell they did in Offkai. Holy shit. Also, everyone in it killed it, especially Nyana. Really proud of the people in this meme company. They seem to be doing better than some small corpos.

Could we not start tagging Nolan on shit. I don't feel like having to read through 10 pages of you laughing at him and him trying to justify whatever he did as if anyone cared.

Grab your popcorns I guess...

:amepopcorn: :amepopcorn:

That was quick considering Vesper just talked about this today.

Vesper talked about it in one of the WoW streams he did after Magni's model update stream. Someone clipped it and posted it here. Said it was almost a 2.0.

This is a really cool idea for a stream.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Here are the debuts and watchalongs.
Vezalius Bandage:

Vantacrow Bringer:

Yu Q. Wilson:

Main Niji channel:

Oliver's:

Bandage has the thickest Baguette accent I’ve ever heard.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Even if you get banned from the planet. I feel that this sentence should make its way to a plaque

wew

Male hag love!

That was quick considering Vesper just talked about this today.

I don't see pointy vampire ears...
Hope he isn't dropping the vampiric bit with his new design. The outfit can be what ever only thing that really matters is the face and the only thing that needed to be fixed was the chin.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Missed oppurtunity to have called him Vezalius Baguette. :SelenHAHAhere:

Edit: oh fuck.

Fzb0MtRacAALFjD

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

He sounds.....Japanese. Wait he's a Frenchie.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy shit you weren't joking. If I wanted to hate myself enough to listen to that accent, I'd rather watch the angry French lady on Twitch.

So... is his PL leak true?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Holy shit you weren't joking. If I wanted to hate myself enough to listen to that accent, I'd rather watch the angry French lady on Twitch.

So... is his PL leak true?
i did not check the leaked pls, is he Issei Kai?
EDIT:

yes

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

View attachment 32341
There goes the 🌈 hope that the black company pays well or has good benefits.
Ouch. if the pay is bad its not a globohomo corp like tesla (shiina's old job) or samsung but more of a domestic korean corp with offices in the US like naver or Kakaotalk.

it could be a small tech startup and airis waiting for her stock options to kick in or get bought out by Google. iirc, She said she did data analysis during her return stream.

Lastly, she works for the family korean bbq resturant and talks about it in tech terms to hide her shame.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
This man's going to be the one to organize the first labor strikes in Niji EN, I can feel it in my bones. FUCK YOUR 2% TAZUMI!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Original song preview. He’s quite the talented singer

Song drops tomorrow

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This man's going to be the one to organize the first labor strikes in Niji EN, I can feel it in my bones. FUCK YOUR 2% TAZUMI!
Tazumi better hide his neck, that's all I gotta say.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The penultimate Beryl stream! If you can't make it tomorrow, stop by and show some love today!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bringer has the worst name but he’ll be my favorite. This lore video is hilarious. He’s an obvious chaotic shitposter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Holy shit. I guess this dude read the Sayu letter talking about Nijisanji not helping out with debut videos and the talents going into debt to throw money into videos and animations. 10/10 quality shitpost.

1687661088086.png

Dude is running at 3 FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom