"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Caramel idol playing Agent Orange simulator:

She is doing some charity funding and someone dropped all their petrodollars on her.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Why the fuck are you lunatics willingly eating at McDonald's?
Hey some mcdonalds are pretty fucking good, just depends on where you are in the world

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey some mcdonalds are pretty fucking good, just depends on where you are in the world
so how much was that banner huh

Negzana

Kaela is searching for the last trim tonight. Give her luck

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Nami has talked a lot about guys she finds hot, I remember some old tweet that was something like, "I used to be into white guys, but now I'm into asian guys" ( :yagoocry: )(kaworu awakened this, I'm sure), where-as any talk about girls is generally the more 'girls liking cute stuff' vibe. And I forget the name, but she's friends with some lesbian iPhone hacker, and I think that girl said she was straight?

Although I suppose being attracted to androgynous asian men is ~75% of the way to being lesbian...
Edit: I went looking for what I was remembering. Someone asked the lesbian hacker girl, "What would a date with namirin look like?"
View attachment 32347
TFW You're NGMI *Sad Ryan Gosling Image.png*

Also apparently this girl works with (or is just a fan of) the company that made 'Please Be Happy' that Dottovu was in, and apparently all of their stuff is explicitly yuri (not like, 'explicit', but literally "stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt")
superdupermomentnamirin.jpg
hacker lady is Akemin. Lots of rumors stem from this one woman.
Tweet is from 2017, but a lot of people say she's bi now. No real clear evidence from what I've seen though, so whether you wish to believe such things is your call.
Nami has talked a lot about guys she finds hot, I remember some old tweet that was something like, "I used to be into white guys, but now I'm into asian guys" ( :yagoocry: )(kaworu awakened this, I'm sure)
WHITE

isn't that kaworu mf pale as a ghost though?

Stunned But Dumb

A tiny old woman with a big ass head is doing it. She's cute. Thats all.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
queen of chaos by @RLus654.jpg

Real chaos would be the first ten minutes of Bae collabing with Pippa.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Euros are built different. This was a day of Katta's streams. And this isn't that unusual of an occurance. Sleep doesn't exist

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

...Am I going to risk death twice in one week by ordering Dominoes before the stream?

The things I do for Meemaw, at least I should make it something that will cause Panko to mald
Get Thin crust, if you're going for the pizzas. Or get a Sandwich. The Sandwiches are actually quite nice.

VTuberBobDole

McDonald's still has best fries. There are other good ones if you are in the mood for something different (thicker, wedges, skin on, etc), but I'll keep going back for them. The newer chicken sandwiches are decent now at least too. Also, as someone who drinks a decent amount of Diet Coke, there is something about McD's where their Coke fountain drink machines are always perfectly calibrated. At a gas station you never know what you are going to get, but it always tastes exactly on point there.

Here's another archive of Roca's and Kiara's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
View attachment 32369
Mega Link - Roca Rourin - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Rock n Roll_Rockabilly~

Thanks for the Roca up! Will grab and watch it later tonight. She's quickly climbing my charts as a favorite. I guess I can expand out of Hololive!

View attachment 32373
Tweet is from 2017, but a lot of people say she's bi now. No real clear evidence from what I've seen though, so whether you wish to believe such things is your call.

It's nice to know some of them actually aren't lesbian, some days I wonder... Another reason to like IRyS!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I desire to be cryogenically frozen until plapposting is no longer a thing, even the jokes that are directly riffing on plapposting

Ami gets a pass, however, she's a cute frog - and I wish her and her therapist luck in dealing with the comment section

that frog looks like it's seen jesus and decided to run in the other direction
A nice large peperoni pizza shouldn't crush you like the tank that is the Grimace shake. Adding fruits or veg would make panko mald AND make it healthier than a base pep:
View attachment 32368
Plus it's cut into slices so just stop after a few. I'm sure Shiina will tyfys o7
it says cal is 300 as there's 8 servings per pie
you do know adding "healthy toppings" does not in fact make it healthy

Also if your gonna order pizza at least order shit that is not 90% grease.
second this same with KFC and PizzaHut ( i think) how good they are literally change state to state due to how they operate. don't believe any bullshit about "local ingrediants" tho it's state to state regulation on the definition of for example "what constitutes a cheese pizza vs a meat pizza" and while those three don't necessarily stiff you just because they can (they listen more often to general product testing and while how it's made is changed state to state they try to get it as close to that ideal as they can) it still affects the end product.

Just as an example. Typically a cheese pizza is no toppings and about .5 more cheese on the base some states also allow an upcharge on topics what i mean is toppings on a cheese pizza are a little more expensive then say on a "topping pizza" (usually called a Deluxe)

it's a wacky ass rabbit hole to go down

Stunned But Dumb

I wish I weren't the type of freak of nature whose ears perk up anytime meemaw says the word booty, I rewound the freaking vod for it. What has this woman done to me?
McDonald's still has best fries. There are other good ones if you are in the mood for something different (thicker, wedges, skin on, etc), but I'll keep going back for them. The newer chicken sandwiches are decent now at least too. Also, as someone who drinks a decent amount of Diet Coke, there is something about McD's where their Coke fountain drink machines are always perfectly calibrated. At a gas station you never know what you are going to get, but it always tastes exactly on point there.

Yeah, fries and hasbrowns are the only good items on the menu imo. The fries tend to get cold the second they hand the bag to you, though.

Here, have a meme video of what expectations for the HoloEN concert will be like

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia's taking a bath guys, she's got at least one thing over Pippa!

1687647703187.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
so how much was that banner huh
Sounds like someone is jealous :smugrys:
View attachment 32373

WHITE

View attachment 32378
isn't that kaworu mf pale as a ghost though?
Hahaha, the first time that quote was posted here I thought someone just faked it to make a 'super duper' joke.
Also, come on, everyone knows Asians don't count as white (unless we're talking about college entrance exams and applications)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
It's been a while since Vesper's done a zatsudan for a members stream instead of drawing or a watchalong.

Vesper members stream 6/23/2023:

Selected highlights:
  • There are "mild rumblings" from managers to Vesper about doing an original song. Vesper describes the level as "They're not pressuring me to go out of my comfort zone and they know that I'm kind of overworked right now."
  • The vespear is 7.5 feet, or 2.2 meters. The shaft is either ash or elm. 7 foot shaft, and about 6 inch spear tip. Vesper can use it to spear an intruder coming through his bedroom doorway without leaving his bed.
  • Vesper is paranoid about installing any apps on his phone. He believes companies are paying phone makers to get microphone access 24/7. "If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois."
  • In response to a superchat shilling Barotrauma, Vesper wonders if "unfortunate current events" are going to cause a resurgence in interest in Barotrauma and Iron Lung.
    • Managers did not issue any warnings about this topic.
      • In the past there have been sensitive topics that managers have told them not to talk about.
        • e.g. the Queen of England dying. (Even in this members stream, Vesper phrased it as "within the last year there was a member of royalty of a country that passed away.")
    • Even though they're free to talk about it, Vesper thinks it's "in bad taste" to actually do it. He thinks it's fine for people to joke around about it in private conversations, but if "a public figure is saying messed-up things to try to gain traction, that's just distasteful."
      • This is just Vesper's personal opinion. He wouldn't get mad at other holos for talking about it.
        • "It would be hilarious if Dez is dunking on them, and then people are like 'HE HATES DEZ!'"
    • chat: "Jokes could be distasteful but the ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY of the Owner is unquestionable"
      • Vesper kind of agrees, but he appreciates that the guy had faith in his submarine. "Something in my heart and soul resonates when a captain goes down with their ship."
  • People congratulate Vesper for his Shinigami cover getting to 250k views.
    • There are "mild rumblings" from managers to Vesper about doing an original song. Vesper describes the level as "They're not pressuring me to go out of my comfort zone and they know that I'm kind of overworked right now."
    • Vesper's 2.0 may be coming sooner rather than later, and he has a lot of things he needs to work on.
      • Magni's model update got within 2 days before the release and then they came back and said they needed to delay it to make additional changes.
  • Spear talk:
    • Vesper's spear is so long he almost can't put it down in the room he's in. "I think I have about 6 inches of space when I have it lengthwise".
    • Someone asks how long it is in meters. It's 2.2 meters, 7.5 feet.
    • The shaft is either ash or elm. 7 foot shaft, and about 6 inch spear tip.
    • Vesper can reach the doorway of his bedroom with the spear without getting up. "Spear goes in, guts come out, and I can go back to sleep."
      • chat: "Spears a man and goes back to bed."
      • Vesper: "It's not that I spear a man and go back to bed. I spear a man in bed."
      • people point out the phrasing
      • Vesper: "Am I doing it on purpose? Maybe, maybe not."
  • Bottled tea tips:
    • Vesper thinks the good thing about bottled tea is it's consistent.
    • When buying tea leaves, you can get the same tea from the same tea garden but if it was harvested at a different time of year it could taste completely different.
    • Vesper thinks 7-11 bottled oolong tea in Japan is pretty good. He's an "oolong nerd" and he still really likes it.
  • Vesper's stance on matcha:
    • Vesper loves matcha. The grandmother of a family friend taught him to prepare it. She was much nicer than the old chinese couple who taught him to drink oolong tea. She thought it was nice to see a young person in America taking interest in tea ceremony stuff.
    • Vesper explains how matcha is made:
      • shade-grown green tea
      • dried
      • de-veined
      • hand-ground into powder using a "weird stone mill"
    • Matcha is different from other teas because with normal tea, you pour the hot water on the leaves and then throw the leaves away. With matcha, you mix the tea leaf powder into the water, so you're actually drinking the tea leaves.
  • Especially when doing a zatsudan, Vesper makes it a goal to not look away from the chat for too long.
  • Vesper's manager told him not to do a pill popping bit. He was planning to buy a bunch of placebos and then open and take them on stream.
  • superchat: "Hey Vesper! There are 30 to 50 feral hogs outside my home and they refuse to leave. Could you scare them off by threatening to spear them?"
    • "At that point they know that even if I kill two or three of them, the rest of them will take me down and then they'll eat me alive."
    • Vesper thinks the most disturbing part of Golden Kamuy is a scene where a kid is being eaten alive by a wild hog.
  • chat: "Is asking for a smile sekuhara"
    • Vesper doesn't think it's "sekuhara", but he does think it's normal "hara". He thinks it's weird and rude to go up to a random stranger and ask them to do something.
  • superchat: "Speaking of RPGs, did you see that Super Mario RPG is getting remastered and is coming out in November? I'm so hyped and glad Geno is free from SqEnx!"
    • Vesper loves Super Mario RPG.
    • Vesper thinks the SNES had the best RPGs.
  • Conspiracy theory talk:
    • Vesper 100% believes the mic on your phone is always on, and apps take advantage of that to listen to you.
      • He believes this is why Amazon could show you suggested purchases that you had been talking about earlier.
      • He believes that "apps like McDonalds could pay like a million dollars to Samsung or Amazon and then tie into that and use that".
      • Therefore, Vesper doesn't download any apps.
      • chat: "gramps your phone still always listens even without extra apps"
        • Vesper: "If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois."
      • Vesper is paranoid by being spied on by soulless companies, the government, everyone. "I'm literally your crazy uncle. You all have a crazy uncle, I'm probably astonishingly similar to that guy."
    • superchat: "I once made my friends mother change her way of living by making up a conspiracy theory about how the government is using toothpaste to control our thinking, she now makes her own toothpaste"

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
To me it's the one that is like, plenty to see in ID and got a somewhat decent price if you looking for cheap fast food stuff. Their fries is still the best in terms of saltiness and unlike the americans, the ice cream machine here do work, so fuck yes ice cream for days

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My brother in rrat in the 2.5th world, it's either that, or Abdul Muhamed Bosanković's kebab that might or might not be made out of people, but will make you shit your soul out regardless.
Lia's taking a bath guys, she's got at least one thing over Pippa!

click on stream
"IT'S TOO BIG, IT'S TOO BIG"
O-oh, ok then.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara thought she could use naked Lia to sneak a karaoke past me! Silly Sara, you can't hide from me! :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
  • chat: "Spears a man and goes back to bed."
  • Vesper: "It's not that I spear a man and go back to bed. I spear a man in bed."
  • people point out the phrasing
  • Vesper: "Am I doing it on purpose? Maybe, maybe not."

New rrat: gigachad Altare is actually homophobic, "the cause" was just him wanting to fuck Froot instead of HogLegs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom