"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
New rrat: gigachad Altare is actually homophobic, "the cause" was just him wanting to fuck Froot instead of HogLegs
More reasonable rrat. Altare is homophobic, and "the cause" was sarcasm directed at Vesper the man who spears other men

Topo Chico

you do know adding "healthy toppings" does not in fact make it healthy
You ESL?
1687647975157.png

1687648005231.png

Here's how the comparison works.
A: peperoni pizza
B: peperoni pizza + the raw fruit and veg toppings OR a raw fruit and veg topping pizza
B's healthiness is greater than A's healthiness. It does not state that either A OR B is healthy. No shit a dominos pizza is unhealthy, I fucking linked the nutritional value under that statement. Adding the raw fruit or veg options increases the RELATIVE value of "healthiness" of the pizza.
1687648996288.png

e: h8 esl, so yes :smugpipi:

clip tax Ember's awful geographic knowledge

Actually glad to see him clip other phase talents, that stream in particular was quite funny.

e:
Why the fuck are you lunatics willingly eating at McDonald's?
Their breakfast is cheap and coffee is actually pretty decent
e:
thats not how nutrition works dude I wish it did it would be much easier eat a yogurt every week and your golden. but congratulations on being foolish enough to believe every commerccial that claims shoving ranch dressing on your to go salad is "fine" because its still salad.
Ya you're ESL or a Yamanba

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
  • superchat: "Speaking of RPGs, did you see that Super Mario RPG is getting remastered and is coming out in November? I'm so hyped and glad Geno is free from SqEnx!"
    • Vesper loves Super Mario RPG.
    • Vesper thinks the SNES had the best RPGs.
YES. Like I said; sprites and turn-based was the golden age of RPG's. Also I have not heard of this remake and am going to look it up right now.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You ESL?
View attachment 32394
View attachment 32395
Here's how the comparison works.
A: peperoni pizza
B: peperoni pizza + the raw fruit and veg toppings OR a raw fruit and veg topping pizza
B's healthiness is greater than A's healthiness. It does not state that either A OR B is healthy. No shit a dominos pizza is unhealthy, I fucking linked the nutritional value under that statement. Adding the raw fruit or veg options increases the RELATIVE value of "healthiness" of the pizza.
View attachment 32398
e: h8 esl, so yes :smugpipi:

clip tax Ember's awful geographic knowledge

Actually glad to see him clip other phase talents, that stream in particular was quite funny.

thats not how nutrition works dude I wish it did it would be much easier eat a yogurt every week and your golden. but congratulations on being foolish enough to believe every commerccial that claims shoving ranch dressing on your to go salad is "fine" because its still salad.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Niji Bondage guy Superhero power is Xenophobia
His name is kinda missleading Ra Sist or Xeno Fovic would fit him better

Negzana

YES. Like I said; sprites and turn-based was the golden age of RPG's. Also I have not heard of this remake and am going to look it up right now.
Seiken Densetsu 2&3
Chrono Trigger
Star Ocean
Dragon Quest V-VI and I+II/III remakes
Final Fantasy IV-VI
Earthbound
Breath of Fire I-II
The Fire Emblem games

I can only guess the DS or PS1 match the SNES when it comes to RPGs. The lineup is really stacked

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Seiken Densetsu 2&3
Chrono Trigger
Star Ocean
Dragon Quest V-VI and I+II/III remakes
Final Fantasy IV-VI
Earthbound
Breath of Fire I-II
The Fire Emblem games

I can only guess the DS or PS1 match the SNES when it comes to RPGs. The lineup is really stacked
I'm gonna have to hard agree there. The age of RPGs died with the end of the DS for me. The only one I've truly enjoyed in recent memory is DQXI, but it's kind of hard to make a Dragon Quest game dogshit.

I guess PS2 gets an honorable mention for me as well. DQVIII was on it, and that was great. Rogue Galaxy was pretty cool, too. I'm not too keen on the Final Fantasy games on it though.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Star children getting smacked tf up. Also smol Riro hands.

I'm gonna have to hard agree there. The age of RPGs died with the end of the DS for me.

It's a darn shame Castlevania died with the DS too. 😩

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ironmouse has an animation coming out on August 4th

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The one in my profile? I think the quiz pass was 4500 yen and I passed first try

I'd send you the Sana one but shes not on it
Yeah I couldn't be bothered to fess up that much money for banners, so I decided to be a cheap bastard instead.
It's nice to know some of them actually aren't lesbian, some days I wonder... Another reason to like IRyS!
Look I'd love to believe she's not a lesbian but I've learned my lesson, even if all the signs are there that she isn't.
jkjgashjkhioueyriuwehfj.png
I hope things are different for you though.

Negzana

I'm gonna have to hard agree there. The age of RPGs died with the end of the DS for me. The only one I've truly enjoyed in recent memory is DQXI, but it's kind of hard to make a Dragon Quest game dogshit.

I guess PS2 gets an honorable mention for me as well. DQVIII was on it, and that was great. Rogue Galaxy was pretty cool, too. I'm not too keen on the Final Fantasy games on it though.
Apparently the 3DS remakes for Dragon Quest Monsters are great too. Dragon Quest seems to be holding strong. I haven't played Octopath but the actual pixel art and music looks great.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Conspiracy theory talk:
  • Vesper 100% believes the mic on your phone is always on, and apps take advantage of that to listen to you.
    • He believes this is why Amazon could show you suggested purchases that you had been talking about earlier.
    • He believes that "apps like McDonalds could pay like a million dollars to Samsung or Amazon and then tie into that and use that".
    • Therefore, Vesper doesn't download any apps.
    • chat: "gramps your phone still always listens even without extra apps"
      • Vesper: "If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois."
    • Vesper is paranoid by being spied on by soulless companies, the government, everyone. "I'm literally your crazy uncle. You all have a crazy uncle, I'm probably astonishingly similar to that guy."
  • superchat: "I once made my friends mother change her way of living by making up a conspiracy theory about how the government is using toothpaste to control our thinking, she now makes her own toothpaste"
If Pippa and Vesper were to collab it would cause a paranoid, anti-corporate singularity that might just will some kind of redneck armed resistance into existence.

PekoWick

Not gonna lie, I do want to see someone drew her as those russian soldier and being miserable it.

Must be my inner "i wanna see tactical waifu" desire flaring.

Need to quell the mad baseball fans still seething over the disgraced vtuber's graduation with more baseballs, of course.

I checked and yes, Hiko does work with Niji, at least probably after he got the gig with Hololive. Still focused more toward Holo girls but I do see one or two Nijistuff in there, if mostly "Oh I drew the art of this voice pack" stuff or "Hey I got a mug with NijiEN in it as a gift, thanks, Anycolor!" stuff

This one's pretty decent, though, and not exactly work-related for Niji. Must be because its MGS stuff.

Hikosan is a female . She is known in my fanbase as housewife who love to watch pekora. And yeah she love to do fanart of chuuba who plays kojima game(mgs, death stranding)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Hikosan is a female . She is known in my fanbase as housewife who love to watch pekora. And yeah she love to do fanart of chuuba who plays kojima game(mgs, death stranding)
Ah, my mistake then. Yeah I noticed it too, and she basically drew Death Stranding fanart first (got noticed by folks there) before suddenly jumping to vchuuba. I really like the way the drawing goes, since it just sometimes so energetic and even mimics the type of game that was based on (minecraft sprites for minecraft related art, for example).

wait, Housewife?!

also excuse to post one of my fav piece from Hikosan with akirose innit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Niji Bondage guy Superhero power is Xenophobia
His name is kinda missleading Ra Sist or Xeno Fovic would fit him better

Oh toilet paper man
1687650838833.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If Pippa and Vesper were to collab it would cause a paranoid, anti-corporate singularity that might just will some kind of redneck armed resistance into existence.
And unless she's company-wide blacklisted, he'd be autistic enough to go for that collab.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hey twitch, how about firing whoever's in charge of your hugboxing department and then saving cash so you won't have to fleece your audience with superchats, you child-grooming unrepentant discord furry scatophiles.

123123.png

Come watch Uruka eat very chinese stuff they let her eat as a kid

Last edited:

Negzana

I thought I wanted a Gura x Pippa collab, but now I kind of want a Pippa x Vesper collab it might be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom