"What is post-nut clarity?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animotix

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I mean, she kind of has to after throwing away what she had as Yuri.
:whatastory:

So, I'm not sure when or how I came across this channel, but it turns out there's a channel out there dedicated to archiving Nasa's streams. Along with that, they insert English translations into all of the archived streams. The translations are AI translations, so they're not perfect, but they are better than the auto-generated ones on YouTube. The only problem is that they're about a year behind, so they're still uploading streams from last year. However, if anyone was ever interested in giving Nasa a try, but haven't due to the language barrier, these might be good to check out:
Utatanation Archive

Clip tax from that channel. This one actually has a translation on the video itself.

Also, I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but Rie hit 30k subscribers. Grats to her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I feel that this arrangement of tweets is symbolic

Screenshot_20230624-162215_Chrome.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I can't wait for the actual CR cup on Sunday. :koronehappyl: As long as one of their teams wins I'll be happy.

Topo Chico

...Am I going to risk death twice in one week by ordering Dominoes before the stream?

The things I do for Meemaw, at least I should make it something that will cause Panko to mald
A nice large peperoni pizza shouldn't crush you like the tank that is the Grimace shake. Adding fruits or veg would make panko mald AND make it healthier than a base pep:
1687642132251.png

Plus it's cut into slices so just stop after a few. I'm sure Shiina will tyfys o7
it says cal is 300 as there's 8 servings per pie

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A nice large peperoni pizza shouldn't crush you like the tank that is the Grimace shake.
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I had the Grimace shake before I saw all of you whining about it, and it wasn't bad. I was like, "what is wrong with you sissies?" Then I got another one and I noticed something...The first one I had was a light purple, swirled with a little bit of the white of the ice cream. The second one was a dark radioactive solid purple, and it treated my body very differently than the first.
Either some places are putting in too little Grimace batter, or some places are putting in too much Grimace batter. I don't know which one was 'correct'. Most of the official promo images seem to show the 'lighter' version, though.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

I wasn't gonna say anything, but I had the Grimace shake before I saw all of you whining about it, and it wasn't bad. I was like, "what is wrong with you sissies?" Then I got another one and I noticed something...The first one I had was a light purple, swirled with a little bit of the white of the ice cream. The second one was a dark radioactive solid purple, and it treated my body very differently than the first.
Either some places are putting in too little Grimace batter, or some places are putting in too much Grimace batter. I don't know which one was 'correct'. Most of the official promo images seem to show the 'lighter' version, though.
I got the Grimace meal twice. The shake didn't really give me any issues and I thought it tasted alright. But I will say the first shake I got was a darker purple color than the second time and I remember thinking that the aftertaste on the first milkshake was really strong and kind of unpleasant compared to the second one.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why the fuck are you lunatics willingly eating at McDonald's?

God's Strongest Dragoon

...Am I going to risk death twice in one week by ordering Dominoes before the stream?

The things I do for Meemaw, at least I should make it something that will cause Panko to mald
Let me help you out a bit with some checkout codes I gathered from my days as a massive stoner in college
9174 - Large 3 topping
5162 - Medium 5 topping
8118 - 16pc Parm bread and 2 liter coke
9003 - 2 Large 1 topping pizzas and 2 liter coke
I heard some nig on tiktok announced some of these codes on tiktok so now everyone knows about them, so they may have changed/removed them.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I can't wait for the actual CR cup on Sunday. :koronehappyl: As long as one of their teams wins I'll be happy.

They've both made great progress over the week, especially Botan. Not only is this her first fighting game but she's had less time to practice than everyone else due to being busy with irl and 5th gen concert stuff. Granted, she is playing on Modern mode (essentially easier controls) but It's great to see how invested she is and how much she's enjoying the game. I'm very excited for the actual tournament tomorrow :sanasmile:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Either some places are putting in too little Grimace batter, or some places are putting in too much Grimace batter.
"Grimace batter" is something I could've gone my entire life without reading, but here we are :gunpeko:

Fortunately Tomoe will be live soon to ease my troubled mind

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone ran into Linkara at a SF6 tournament and got him to do this

Archive

Last edited:

soap suds

Elira has fallen and is playing the fotm

Besides that, she's been a very happy dragon recently! I'm glad that she's been having a good time despite being sick and apparently being drowned in work.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

YlAkZ02UzAWk

THE juniper heartstrings is streaming the "The Witness" parody game "The Looker"

E: You actual motherfucker, I JUST REFRESHED AND THERE WASN'T ANYTHING

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

We horsing around with Fauna again with rebroadcast. Thanks, I've been having a rough time lately

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Nyana Sextyn9 of FlaVR has managed to organize a massive 3d live somehow, and it seems Marie Mehlo is going to be there as a last showing too.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom