"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I desire to be cryogenically frozen until plapposting is no longer a thing, even the jokes that are directly riffing on plapposting

Ami gets a pass, however, she's a cute frog - and I wish her and her therapist luck in dealing with the comment section

Yeah, it's getting out of hand.

PLAP PLAP PLAP GET ANNOYED GET ANNOYED PLAP PLAP PLAP

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
They chose the clip of Shiina's divorcee superchater for Phase Weekly.

Dizzy rn
Untitled.png

Tired Taxpayer

Anime Fan

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Some dude decided to do those video thingie where he collated alot of videos and match it so that it will all say the same exact thing like voice of the legion or something, this time using now long-graduated NijiJP Suzuhara Lulu's "Konlulu~"

is quite fancy.

This is now what I'll listen to daily in the void I reside in.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Roca raided into Juna and the first thing I see is Riro loosing Tic Tac Toe to her. Amazing.
Now they play chess, Juna is black, and asks if she goes first. I gotta get out before I loose any brain cells.

Negzana

Right, I vaguely remembered that but didn't bother looking for it for my post. Either way as it is now Shondo still has a grip on him, based on this being posted a day ago:

I like shondo and hope her the best given how horrible her life situation is but I can't imagine what human being would get obsessive over her given she makes Mikeneko look like the sanest person on earth. Not a very pleasant person to simp over.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
but niji actually gets paid well unlike you.
*To be clear, this is referring to niji the company, not niji livers. Those only get paid in exposure.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Roca Rourin Karaoke Archive

Topo Chico

Yoooo sleepy alcoholism arc? Doin' a little drowning of our feeling in booze.
1687639863610.png

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Meemaw fast food history deep dive HYPE

Tomorrow

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin may have lost her PC and her Cookie Clicker save data but at least she won her war with Elon.

27491.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
As for the thing that's keeping Airi there someone said a couple hundred pages back that most likely the company paid for education/training and if she quits she has to pay a contract breach fee(can't remember if that came from Airi's testimony or not) but there's probably multiple scenarios where she can't quit her job that aren't just BLACK COMPANY BAD.
That was my theory. I wonder if that part could be cancelled out if she gets fired from the company. Usually those agreements are made to prevent the person from leaving the company and joining some other company but getting fired breaks the terms of that agreement. Another thing is that she should revise her contract. See what she agreed to and just limit herself to that. If shit like overtime is not included then she should just clock out at the 8 hour mark and piss off home. If someone doesnt like it they can suck a dick. If they are so starved for employees that they have to constantly push for overtime, firing her in the process will only end up fucking them over.

Tweet thread archive

This reads like she wants to stick it to Eri and start her own streamer-turned-CEO corpo, with blackjack and hookers. Or she might be having a manic episode or whatever it is that drives her history of splitting and/or rebranding her channels. For her sake I hope she put actual thought into it, but I'm really not getting that vibe.
This dumb bitch is going to fail into bankruptcy. If she's too stupid to read and abide by the contract of another company, her own shit is going to be absolutely abysmal and likely to pull in opportunistic harpies that will backstab and cannibalize each other for coombux, and/or absolutely bleed money. If she even has the competency to arrange actual contracts, which I highly doubt.
She is fairly successful going by her 3 or 4 channels so I think she is business savvy enough to make shit work. I do think that she will need to learn more about vtubing and vtubing culture if she wants to hit the right niche. Additionally as Todd says, its not hte same to do this as an individual than when you have to manage a few other women that will say and do stupid shit.

My heart. My fucking heart. I love her.

There's been alot of Marimari AI covers being made since it dropped a few days ago and she gave the ok to use her AI voice.
Some highlights from the Discord

A whole new world duet with Her and The Nostalgia Critic

Not gonna lie this is actually really good as a cover.

Well that's unfortunate.

And like a moth towards the fire, after bitching about Twitter, she will still continue to use it.

Roca Rourin Karaoke Archive
Getting an error.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Meemaw fast food history deep dive HYPE

Tomorrow

...Am I going to risk death twice in one week by ordering Dominoes before the stream?

The things I do for Meemaw, at least I should make it something that will cause Panko to mald

No Name

Oh I just remembered isn't she pro Russia ? Wonder how she's coping with the Civil War situation
:SelenHAHAhere:
"Civil War? No way, the glorious empire of Vodka would never stoop so low! All ruskis are great lovers and appreciators of the great bear-rider Putin, may his reign last for eternity."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom