"I feel like a worthless jigger"Matoimiia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

This is Gil's second stream today, which is strange, but it's nice to him streaming. He was mainly advertising his bday stuff, but now he's just chilling talking with chat.

If management is unironically doing performance reviews, forcing to hit quotas and shoving specific type of content to pad the metrics, it sounds like they are grossly overpromising to HQ and are moving responsibilities for this on streamers. It also sounds like a really good idea to fuck off, release another manifesto ala Zaion and go indie than deal with this bs
The only time we know management interfered with numbers was in Yugo's discord leak. It was something about gaining more reach. I remember Nina had a leak about numbers, but I think it was her asking if whatever she wanted to post would lose her followers or something. If the livers had a quota, I don't think many of them care about it. I also don't think management is forcing the livers to do certain content because if that was the case Vox would do more nsfw ASMR and less fnaf and Donkey Kong. They are pushing Luxiem onto Chinese social media, but that's about it. I mean, they all have Bilibili accounts, but only Vox and Mysta have used it, so I don't know how much push they're actually getting on that front.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I mean, if he is having a creative block, being a normal streamer is not gonna be much different than being a Vtuber. Like, sure, he can do irl content outside his house, but other than that, normal streaming is going to be basically the same. Sounds more like he pigeonholed himself into doing content he doesn't like doing rather than any issue related to VTubing.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Onolumi sings paasionately; she's trying her best.

Limkin

If management is unironically doing performance reviews, forcing to hit quotas and shoving specific type of content to pad the metrics, it sounds like they are grossly overpromising to HQ and are moving responsibilities for this on streamers. It also sounds like a really good idea to fuck off, release another manifesto ala Zaion and go indie than deal with this bs

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If autistic vtuber fans spent as much time and energy getting real women pregnant as they did pretending to get their virtual oshis pregnant, the birth crisis would be solved overnight.
Direct me to the desperate autistic women and I will do my part.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I swear I'm going to need to do a 'It has been X days since a catastrophic Nijisanji PR blunder' sign for the site sometime.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I swear I'm going to need to do a 'It has been X days since a catastrophic Nijisanji PR blunder' sign for the site sometime.
There's no evidence that Vox's recent manhera episode was brought on by management demands for numbers though. Unless I've missed something, it's currently speculation based on previous observations like Yugo's Discord yab.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You’ve got the panda Piss!

She was aggressively sucking on lollipop during monetization stream, it's nothing new.

I don't know about you, but I prefer plapposting over brapposting.
Taken from anons
The state of Phase M&G Offkai tickets at around 2023-06-11 17:56:01 UTC
View attachment 30104
Idol and others tickets around 2023-06-12 09:00 UTC
View attachment 30106View attachment 30105

Lemon dips her toe into baldur's gate 2 in an hour. I wonder if she will bounce off.

30 dollars for one minute? :whatastory:
If I spend those 30 in 3 $10 supas I'd probably get more fun with my oshi if I make her laugh or make her go on a tangent. I'm happy airi is sold out, she's hard on herself and thinks people don't really follow her. I also find sad and hilarious that petra from THE nijisanji isn't sold out, the funnier part is that this post reminded me she even exists. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
30 dollars for one minute? :whatastory:
If I spend those 30 in 3 $10 supas I'd probably get more fun with my oshi if I make her laugh or make her go on a tangent. I'm happy airi is sold out, she's hard on herself and thinks people don't really follow her. I also find sad and hilarious that petra from THE nijisanji isn't sold out, the funnier part is that this post reminded me she even exists. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
isn't a raffle? so you have a chance of spending a minute for $30.

Lurker McSpic

isn't a raffle? so you have a chance of spending a minute for $30.
someone in her chat yesterday was saying these were the first come first serve tickets not the raffle ones. I haven't followed offkai to really know but I did hear about the raffle and that's even worse :Vesper-UNHINGED:

No Name

If autistic vtuber fans spent as much time and energy getting real women pregnant as they did pretending to get their virtual oshis pregnant, the birth crisis would be solved overnight.
That's a surefire to generate the worst generation of human beings ever seen. Imagine for a minute the horrifying child that would be the spawn of plap-posters.
:ewww:
I'd joke about it, if I wasn't disgusted by the thought.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Limkin

There's no evidence that Vox's recent manhera episode was brought on by management demands for numbers though. Unless I've missed something, it's currently speculation based on previous observations like Yugo's Discord yab.
It's funny how every time something happens and people assume the worst of Nijisanji they still manage to surpass the expectations. So forgive me for no longer giving them a shred of benefit of the doubt. You don't go full menhera with getting physically sick from the amount of stress (and mind you it was doctor's response, he just thought he is ill) just because you are concerned about your future career without anything actively happening. So either there is a pressure from management or he is getting stalked irl again and not talking about it. Also, do you really expect him to come out and say on a public stream something like "I am sorry guys, the reason I was so stressed out is - I received a message from my manager that I was off my ccv quota for this month by 12 viewers and they are moving my new outfit down 10 places in order for this as punishment. And then another dmed me and said I will probably not hit it next month either unless I do 2 more correction asmr every week so I am seriously contemplating if I should correct the width of my neck with a rope instead". It would be funny, but entirely impossible

Edit: Unrelated but not to double post - it's impressive how much you can do with a model on-a-fly if you have the access to tools it was made from like in this clip

I remember Ame playing with chromakeys and filters to make it fit in when playing Obra Dinn game, but being able to work with the source is way more creative options

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

> 44 minutes in, still in Chargen
> She's already wearing the hat and clown nose
Certified Lumi stream. :koronehappyl:

Lurker McSpic

Why am I fucking cursed to find killer singers that stick to their cutesy voice!!! :Mumei-REE:
just listen to Cruel Angel's Thesis from this jelly video, she can be like suisei but seems like she's gonna focus on the jelly voice and I hate it!!! same thing with cloe, killer voice, sticks with the anime voice

Baka mitai is just :kiarachefkiss:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
From the description:
View attachment 30101
How does this... work... for some of our regulars?
:irysyabairys:
See it is Japanese wordplay and has multiple meanings when used as the title of the show, the main interpretations being 'child of my push' and 'girl that I push'. However when she uses it here, it is meant to only have one meaning. So, obviously, it means that she will be the 'child of our oshi', and, being my oshi, she will give birth to herself.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Mozu is having a woman moment of some kind, not sure why

a

And she needs help deciding which particular variant of goyslop she'll be partaking in when she gets back to the States (remember that if you answer any differently than Chick Fil A, you're wrong AND should kill yourself :kaelaapprob:)

a

Please god, let tacobell win.

VTuberBobDole

here’s a clip of the rant

Browsing some /r/hololive (don't blame me, most of the rest of reddit I use is down due to the blackout) and was reading the thread about Ina's rant. While reading, some were talking about similar issues with Kronii and her fans horniposting/chatting.

From here. [sic]
"Interestingly Kronii has said stuff.on her membership that contradicts that will change the way that people threat kronies here, but i still find it weird why she hasn't it publicly."
"The only thing i will say is that whatever your conception of how you believe Kronii sees her fans and how you belive she interacts with them and wants the fants to interact within themselves is probably wrong, i'm not gonna give details because it's still a member only stream."
"Yes i undertandf that but what she said on that stream was so importnat that i stil findit weird nothing of what was said has become public, i can undertand some of what was said to keep it between the memebers, but on think in partircular that she said believe that will change stuff for the better if it became public, but it's her decision to keep it private si lets keep it that way."

Never really liked Kronii - the character design/massive boobs, deep voice, and narcissistic personality (mostly acted I'm sure but still annoying) always turned me off, and the fanbase being down bad for said attributes kind of sealed it for me. I always assumed she put up with the fanbase because that's kind of her job and they dump money into her bank account, but this made me wonder what this means. She actually secretly loves the attention, sexual or otherwise, or just has such menhara problems that she has a reverse-parasocial relationship with chat? Any Kronies here that can comment on this "super secret" member only stream?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Browsing some /r/hololive (don't blame me, most of the rest of reddit I use is down due to the blackout) and was reading the thread about Ina's rant. While reading, some were talking about similar issues with Kronii and her fans horniposting/chatting.

From here. [sic]
"Interestingly Kronii has said stuff.on her membership that contradicts that will change the way that people threat kronies here, but i still find it weird why she hasn't it publicly."
"The only thing i will say is that whatever your conception of how you believe Kronii sees her fans and how you belive she interacts with them and wants the fants to interact within themselves is probably wrong, i'm not gonna give details because it's still a member only stream."
"Yes i undertandf that but what she said on that stream was so importnat that i stil findit weird nothing of what was said has become public, i can undertand some of what was said to keep it between the memebers, but on think in partircular that she said believe that will change stuff for the better if it became public, but it's her decision to keep it private si lets keep it that way."

Never really liked Kronii - the character design/massive boobs, deep voice, and narcissistic personality (mostly acted I'm sure but still annoying) always turned me off, and the fanbase being down bad for said attributes kind of sealed it for me. I always assumed she put up with the fanbase because that's kind of her job and they dump money into her bank account, but this made me wonder what this means. She actually secretly loves the attention, sexual or otherwise, or just has such menhara problems that she has a reverse-parasocial relationship with chat? Any Kronies here that can comment on this "super secret" member only stream?
Where the fuck have you been?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom