"Even if she's dead, she still looks cute"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's funny how every time something happens and people assume the worst of Nijisanji they still manage to surpass the expectations. So forgive me for no longer giving them a shred of benefit of the doubt. You don't go full menhera with getting physically sick from the amount of stress (and mind you it was doctor's response, he just thought he is ill) just because you are concerned about your future career without anything actively happening. So either there is a pressure from management or he is getting stalked irl again and not talking about it. Also, do you really expect him to come out and say on a public stream something like "I am sorry guys, the reason I was so stressed out is - I received a message from my manager that I was off my ccv quota for this month by 12 viewers and they are moving my new outfit down 10 places in order for this as punishment. And then another dmed me and said I will probably not hit it next month either unless I do 2 more correction asmr every week so I am seriously contemplating if I should correct the width of my neck with a rope instead". It would be funny, but entirely impossible

Edit: Unrelated but not to double post - it's impressive how much you can do with a model on-a-fly if you have the access to tools it was made from like in this clip

I remember Ame playing with chromakeys and filters to make it fit in when playing Obra Dinn game, but being able to work with the source is way more creative options

There's a big difference between not giving them the benefit of the doubt and just making shit up.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Browsing some /r/hololive (don't blame me, most of the rest of reddit I use is down due to the blackout) and was reading the thread about Ina's rant. While reading, some were talking about similar issues with Kronii and her fans horniposting/chatting.

From here. [sic]
"Interestingly Kronii has said stuff.on her membership that contradicts that will change the way that people threat kronies here, but i still find it weird why she hasn't it publicly."
"The only thing i will say is that whatever your conception of how you believe Kronii sees her fans and how you belive she interacts with them and wants the fants to interact within themselves is probably wrong, i'm not gonna give details because it's still a member only stream."
"Yes i undertandf that but what she said on that stream was so importnat that i stil findit weird nothing of what was said has become public, i can undertand some of what was said to keep it between the memebers, but on think in partircular that she said believe that will change stuff for the better if it became public, but it's her decision to keep it private si lets keep it that way."

Never really liked Kronii - the character design/massive boobs, deep voice, and narcissistic personality (mostly acted I'm sure but still annoying) always turned me off, and the fanbase being down bad for said attributes kind of sealed it for me. I always assumed she put up with the fanbase because that's kind of her job and they dump money into her bank account, but this made me wonder what this means. She actually secretly loves the attention, sexual or otherwise, or just has such menhara problems that she has a reverse-parasocial relationship with chat? Any Kronies here that can comment on this "super secret" member only stream?
The responses to that boiled to

"Do you have any idea what memberhship stream that could've been"

"I looked for it and i couldnt find it, it was probably deleted"

So ngl does sound like bullshit even if Kronii has previously jumped the gun with her members on the male collab autism

Edit: the guy posting it is a Date a Live coomer who posts on hentai subreddits and seems ESL (confirmed ESL, Mexican) as fuck

Screenshot_20230612_130721_Reddit.jpg

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like Yuko has some interesting stuff planned for this week relatong to OffKai. I'm guessing the walk around stream will be one of those things that Ironmouse does as Yuko has said she won't attend Offkai in person.

Le archive

FycL9ZGaIAARjHV.jpeg

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
There's no evidence that Vox's recent manhera episode was brought on by management demands for numbers though. Unless I've missed something, it's currently speculation based on previous observations like Yugo's Discord yab.
It's because:
1. It's a job, we've all been in this situation if we ever gotten ask to push harder or "how to improve efficiency etc."
2. It's a Japanese business which is extremely known for performance reviews
3. Even millie has let slip about channel reviews by staff time and time again.
It's not necessarily saying that particular situation is because of management but it's more not a surprise if they've been on liver's cases lately just due to how overall engagement has been down. Vox is the type of person that seems to let things fester for a bit til it spills over, this is one of those cases. All content creators tend to have this kind of "talk" with their viewership because they know they get stuck doing x or y and it's all people come to expect but because they have bills they're venting about how to get out of the stagnant growth.

Grandmaster Robin

Been watching her for a while now, new model looks interesting.

UberSoldat

soap suds

I don't actually know how prevalent this is, but people are apparently taking screenshots of vtubers who hit pred. They're cropping it so that all there is the rank and then saying that they reached that rank. Hayun recently called someone out for it. I don't know how he came across it, but the person deleted their whole account once they got called out.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
forgetting this kills bots like the automoderator that jannies use. So all those giant subreddits are going to be a fucking zoo since they won't be able to autoban people/autodelete comments.

You guys up for the task?

"I LOVE MY NIJI FAMILY"
:zaionwhatsgoingon:

BVM going for the throat as always

A

I mean, he's not really wrong when you get down to it. All big content creators basically hit a soft burnout and end up sticking to literally the only one or two things they do because it keeps the momentum since after all, despite what we (whether we stream or not) rarely keep in mind it is still their job at the end of the day. There's a marked difference between EN vtubers and JP Vtubers in terms of the scene that I can't really say he's "inexperienced" given, taking one look at indie EN vtubers, it's a literal trashfire with the occasional ember that's passable. So while this isn't to defend Vox or anything it's just when you have managers and reviews breathing down your neck especially when you normally outperform or even boosted your company (branch in this case) to a high level at the start, it wears on you pretty quickly.

I was going to make a comparison to Kiara's numberfagging phase but this dude seems to be taking it way worse. Restarting streams due to viewer numbers, fucking woe-is-me, wall-of-text word-salads, etc. At least the Orange Woman got over it and actually embraces the nicheness of her job.

>> let me hit you guys with a really scary fact: I don't watch vtubers. For me as a normie,

This motherfucking fagg0t shot to the top by coomer-baiting and catering to thirsty-fujoshis and has the fucking audacity to call himself a "normie".

:nehgah: PLEASE.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

> 44 minutes in, still in Chargen
> She's already wearing the hat and clown nose
Certified Lumi stream. :koronehappyl:

Oh good, watching a retard try to understand something as obtuse as AD&D2 without reading anything. I find it fucking weird though I was thinking of launching BG1E earlier out of nostalgia with no idea this stream was going to happen. Never watched Lumi before since I think Phase Connect is largely too retarded for me to enjoy.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

> 44 minutes in, still in Chargen
> She's already wearing the hat and clown nose
Certified Lumi stream. :koronehappyl:

The backseating is too much :SelenHAHAhere:
thieving.PNG

E This is really cool

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Tenma's playing Firewatch. She's still in the life prologue section, and she has had some opinions how this dude's living his life.

Animotix

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh good, watching a retard try to understand something as obtuse as AD&D2 without reading anything. I find it fucking weird though I was thinking of launching BG1E earlier out of nostalgia with no idea this stream was going to happen. Never watched Lumi before since I think Phase Connect is largely too retarded for me to enjoy.
Just think about the girls like one of your games. Buggy and completely fucked but still beloved and enjoyable.

VTuberBobDole

Where the fuck have you been?

I realized it was consuming too much of my time trying to keep up with the drama and thread/discussion at the previous place and now here, so I took a break. That just kind of continued and I got out of the habit of coming here daily. Also with all the breaks going on of the vtubers I watch (mainly Gura, Mumei, Fauna, and occasionally Ina, Bae, IRyS), my viewing time went way down as well and so I got out of the mindset. I mostly just watch stuff live now if I'm around and not doing something else and don't bother with VODs too much anymore. If I miss it oh well, no need to have 100s of hours of backlogs to watch. Maybe I'll watch some clips if I'm bored and want to see what I missed. Gura is about the only one I go back and watch full VODs for if I miss her stream, but since she barely streams anymore, that makes it even easier!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom