"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is why she is one of my (two) oshis

SCREENCAP
Screenshot_20230612-101431_Chrome.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If autistic vtuber fans spent as much time and energy getting real women pregnant as they did pretending to get their virtual oshis pregnant, the birth crisis would be solved overnight.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If autistic vtuber fans spent as much time and energy getting real women pregnant as they did pretending to get their virtual oshis pregnant, the birth crisis would be solved overnight.
I do not wish to see what kind of kid would come out of these fucks to be honest

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Euag1mNXAAIpxyk (1).png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

IdolRyS is about to start

From the description:
1686584048011.png

How does this... work... for some of our regulars?
:irysyabairys:

Might be late to this, but after watching Mumei's hologra..

These fuckers were in it for the long con, weren't they? Jesus fuck, I kneel.
2yncmvwcunpa1.png

Mumei said in her debut that she hates printers because she hates the noise of paper jams. Nice of them to remember lol.

@kushami tasukaru Thank you for recommending Ohga Ruki. She's been singing for one and a half hours and had quite a varied setlist, with Amazing Grace, Ave Maria, and various operas in the middle.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Anybody know anything about her?

She was mentioned here couple of times:

The hand/arm tracking while she shoots is pretty cool. For background I think? she was one of the people who was going to stream on bilibili to teach the bugmen how to engrish propberly. I don't know if her model is 3d or live 2d though, but still found it pretty cool.

Edit: Also she is very ecchi/degen and a "Furry enthusiast"

She posts cosplay on her twitter that you will UOHHHH at and use the bonk and yabai reactions on. One of the long time EN vtubers who still stream.

The bilibili thing didn't seem to last long, and a few of them don't even stream any more anywhere. They had a decent lineup for the most part but the problem is streaming so much on bilibili (which is hard to use by the way) just alienates western viewers and likely had a negative impact on them.

New Moonshine animation based on his last collab with Kirsche and Nano with Bagstard
It was at this moment when I realised - I was calling him Ugly Bastard. Fortunately, he was mentioned only a handful of times, so it was an easy fix

Selen will be at Obsydia Q&A Panel at OffKai next week

Shinri got the Button

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Voice actor of Cyno and Vtuber CyYu released a parody of Peaches dedicated to his Fandom ship with Tighnari

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She posts cosplay on her twitter that you will UOHHHH at and use the bonk and yabai reactions on. One of the long time EN vtubers who still stream.

The bilibili thing didn't seem to last long, and a few of them don't even stream any more anywhere. They had a decent lineup for the most part but the problem is streaming so much on bilibili (which is hard to use by the way) just alienates western viewers and likely had a negative impact on them.
wow i didnt know yui cosplays even though ive watched her for a couple of months now

thats cool

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
BVM going for the throat as always

A

(To maximize your enjoyment of this shitpost, imagine it's narrated by Sir David Attenborough, or Stephen Fry, at your leisure.)

When you look at a red panda, your first thought is likely to be about how adorable they look. With their reddish-brown fur and long fluffy tail, these animals belong to the category of animals that look friendly but can be a serious threat.

Regardless of their cute appearance, red pandas can be dangerous when disturbed or provoked by humans, or other animals. While they will usually choose to retreat rather than attack, red pandas are known for their short temper and aggressive behavior.

Despite being tiny, red pandas are naturally equipped with sharp claws. While the claws are primarily used to climb trees and tear bamboo for food, they will be used to injure other animals or humans as a means of self-defense.

Red pandas will usually run away from danger, however, when they have nothing to lose, these creatures will use their retractable claws, which can be very harmful and cause injuries.

:smugsubaru:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
With all the watch alongs coming for idol gen 2. I found this vtuber doing also one OrihimeVT. her design makes me think of Lui. Tall and a deep voice. I did some digging and she is a graphic designer. She plays a lot of pso 2. She is gonna have a Pannel a offkaigen2 with graphic design related stuff.

Decent following and also some really old taste in music

she looks like a hag and a half ill probably check her out during the watchalongs.

Edit : just thought i would show her model

20230612_120055.jpg

seenister

And the other emotional scene

Yeah, the ending's gonna make her bawl her eyes out. I can't wait to see another vtuber get emotionally destroyed by FFX lol.

PekoWick

Pegors finally finished her suffering after 4 days.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
if you ever listen to Vox talk about memes, it’s very obvious that he’s a normie

cucurut

>Ringo Juice

View attachment 30080

Does Panko have a background in, say, alchemy?
You’ve got the panda Piss!
It looks like EIEN is going to do just fine with the coomer market, even without the coomer queen.

I decided to torture myself by dredging through the archives on vt for the past few days, checking for any more tidbits of info about Riifu's ongoing bullshit. All I found was talk about Kiki's last member stream where she does ASMR roleplay while getting herself off live with chat.

Not that her being a whore was news, but she seems to have taken it even further and stolen Riifu's whole schtick.

I can't actually confirm as I'm not membered and no one uploaded it to HP. But enough people on the EIEN thread were fapping to it. So it seems legit.

If I have to know this, then so do you. You're welcome.

View attachment 30087
Edit: I wasn't sure if this should go in the degen thread since it's just informational and I'm not posting the actual degen content. I'll accept my jannying if it should be moved.
She was aggressively sucking on lollipop during monetization stream, it's nothing new.
I've only recently became aware of what this is, and I'm seeing it more and more now...

Archive

I don't know about you, but I prefer plapposting over brapposting.

Taken from anons
The state of Phase M&G Offkai tickets at around 2023-06-11 17:56:01 UTC
1686506161525318.jpg
Idol and others tickets around 2023-06-12 09:00 UTC
1686560017654969.png1686560982055660.png

Lemon dips her toe into baldur's gate 2 in an hour. I wonder if she will bounce off.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu is having a woman moment of some kind, not sure why

a

And she needs help deciding which particular variant of goyslop she'll be partaking in when she gets back to the States (remember that if you answer any differently than Chick Fil A, you're wrong AND should kill yourself :kaelaapprob:)

a

A Lurking Dumbass

So while this isn't to defend Vox or anything it's just when you have managers and reviews breathing down your neck especially when you normally outperform or even boosted your company (branch in this case) to a high level at the start, it wears on you pretty quickly.
Exactly what I wanted to point out. I feel like it's not as simple as Vox pigeonholing himself to only make fujo content. With all the mixtures of managers numberfagging him and encouraging him to fujobait because that's what brings in money, I feel like niji is also largely responsible for pigeonholing and restricting him from making the kinds of content he might want to do.
I'm going to be cringe and hyperanalyze this little femboy here, but I think he's scared to make any other content because he's not sure if it's going to do well with the current fanbase he's currently catering to, nor does he know what direction he wants to take his content and his channel because he's confused and stuck. I don't even think management would even let Vox completely drop the fujobait because he's literally their biggest cashcow. Pair that up with the company's mistreatment and explotations of their talents, and we've got ourselves an utterly defeated man who has no idea what to do with his channel and his content anymore. Only that he wants to continue creating content. What content exactly, even he probably doesn't know.

I wouldn't put a graduation in the near future out of the realm of possibility. After all, a menhera like him can only take so much before giving in. It might even work wonders for his mental health, truth be told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom