General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
what the fuck is plapposting
"Plap" is an onomatopoeia in reference to the sound of flesh striking flesh during the act of coitus. This word is often copy/pasted many times along with the the phrase "get pregnant" to indicate the poster's desire to engage in unprotected sex with the subject talent for the purpose of procreation. In short, "plapposting" is a degenerate perversion of something that was once sacred.

I imagine Tenma would happily execute a man for insinuating far less.

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Apparently there is going to be a free bar sponsored by Phase at Offkai

View attachment 30031
These drink names are just perfect.

I love everything about this. My first blush pics are

Growth Serum
Meemaw Juice
Pon Dozer
Midnight Dreams
Oh speaking of Rie, she's on break this week.

Archive

I think Shiina mentioned during her Diablo stream that all the girls were pretty tense with OffKai coming up and Rie in particular was pretty exhausted with her big birthday stream that just happened.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
THATS RACIST :educateyourself: not every Nijifriend of this forum is a chink in disguise
Liking nijisanji makes you honorary chinese, this is common knowledge.

Limkin

I would be willing to listen to a manwhore complaining about stagnation after he stops pandering to fujos and relying on the same schtick for a year. There is a giant whiplash from his collab to his solo content. No shit he feels like there is no more natural growth, the amount of fujo is somewhat finite and there is more vtubers debuting over time who they move on to, because it tickles their funny better. Become Vesper, indulge full throttle in your inner autist and live a happy hobo life. Surely he made enough money where it's no longer a putting bread on a table drive behind continuing to suck chinese pp

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Obviously you're supposed to read through all 50 pages of the Nolan orbiter thread in case any vtuber related posts have been made there. There are literally several of them.

I assume the idea is that fans who recognise them by their voices don't then overhear their real names.

Wasn't there some point Kronii was saying she called Fauna "Fauna" out loud in public as a mistake? This kind of informs they don't use character names in public all the time.

Im watching the zatsu itself just to see if /vt/ was making shit up and so far its accurate

Which, lmao, i dunno, his bitching does feel kinda rarted when Vtubing itself has always been open to innovation still and the stagnation that he fears seems like its only for his giga numbers, but people still have loyal fanbases if they're standout

His inexperience with vtubers really makes the previous statements click, the tard does not have much perspective on the scene and does not even get the appeal, guess the Fujo money was too fleeting

Its kinda neat that atleast HL and Niji creators like Selen, Pomu and probably alot of their JPs that i dont watch still have ways to shake up the formula and do unique shit while their most money making talent is bitching about stagnation, Sad!

Imagine complaining about stagnation when your only schtick is chinkbux. You don't get to complain about lack of variety when you've never tried because a decline in your numbers hospitalizes you, limey ni‎gger.

Depends. Is Jesus a moe anime girl on the internet?

Shit, I need to rebrand. My new mission is to be excommunicated by Sister Abigail for blasphemy.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Depends. Is Jesus a moe anime girl on the internet?
61lzyh.jpg
Why yes, graphic design IS my passion. How did you know?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Seeing Vox sperging about numbers make me think, do NjiEN just care more about numbers compared to HoloProEN (including Tempus)?

I don't remember anyone in HoloProEN sadposting about numbers besides Kiara, and that's even only during her early days, I don't think she cares about it anymore.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I mean, he's not really wrong when you get down to it. All big content creators basically hit a soft burnout and end up sticking to literally the only one or two things they do because it keeps the momentum since after all, despite what we (whether we stream or not) rarely keep in mind it is still their job at the end of the day. There's a marked difference between EN vtubers and JP Vtubers in terms of the scene that I can't really say he's "inexperienced" given, taking one look at indie EN vtubers, it's a literal trashfire with the occasional ember that's passable. So while this isn't to defend Vox or anything it's just when you have managers and reviews breathing down your neck especially when you normally outperform or even boosted your company (branch in this case) to a high level at the start, it wears on you pretty quickly.
No, it's obviously all about the money and numbers. Completely ignore him talking about how he isn't feeling fulfilled with the creative aspect and wants to do more bigger things. (seriously I only listened to some of it live but I didn't get the impression this was about numbers at all. "the never-ending race to release content" doesn't sound like it's about numbers)

I think debuting in Luxiem was probably the worst and best thing to happen to him. He enjoys making content and likes his fans, but his need to carry on Luxiem's hype is killing him. He has adopted the mindset that Luxiem created waves, not really but he's mentally ill so whatever, so he has to continue making big strides, or else he's a failure. It also doesn't make any sense to me that he wants to change the scene when he doesn't even watch the scene, but again this is probably his fucked up worldview because of debuting in Luxiem.
I'm just glad he's going to slow down. You can't be on the grind all the time. And trying to do so is not good

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Seeing Vox sperging about numbers make me think, do NjiEN just care more about numbers compared to HoloProEN (including Tempus)?

I don't remember anyone in HoloProEN sadposting about numbers besides Kiara, and that's even only during her early days, I don't think she cares about it anymore.
Well, there was that Discord leak in Yugo's stream that revealed a manager was numberfagging if that means anything

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
No, it's obviously all about the money and numbers. Completely ignore him talking about how he isn't feeling fulfilled with the creative aspect and wants to do more bigger things. (seriously I only listened to some of it live but I didn't get the impression this was about numbers at all. "the never-ending race to release content" doesn't sound like it's about numbers)
你好,诺兰,我的好朋友,这是美好的一天,对吧

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
No one cares about numbers until you have management breathing down your neck during performance reviews.
I don't remember anyone in HoloProEN sadposting about numbers besides Kiara
No one in Holo really acts like anything, regardless if something bothers them or not or is important to them or not unless it's related specifically to something holo and content related on the surface, you usually have to go to roommate accounts to get any actual insight. The most you'll get is someone touching on a subject that finally hits a final straw, e.g someone going on a break.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would be willing to listen to a manwhore complaining about stagnation after he stops pandering to fujos and relying on the same schtick for a year. There is a giant whiplash from his collab to his solo content. No shit he feels like there is no more natural growth, the amount of fujo is somewhat finite and there is more vtubers debuting over time who they move on to, because it tickles their funny better. Become Vesper, indulge full throttle in your inner autist and live a happy hobo life. Surely he made enough money where it's no longer a putting bread on a table drive behind continuing to suck chinese pp
Bro please have some consideration, don't you know niji's only get 2%? Vox probably went into serious debt for his debut too and is now indebted 300k to the chinese mafia, the bro is getting sick because he knows what's coming to him if he doesn't get +20 billion chinkbux by the end of the week to pay, why do you think he keeps having hiatuses?
I don't speak Moonrunes 2
racist-thats-racist.gif

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
BVM going for the throat as always

A

I read the /vt/ thing and I think I know what's going on. People here are focusing on certain bits and ignoring others than don't suite the narrative.
Some of you guys are focusing entirely on this part. Where he admits he's a normie, mentions numbers, and says the niche is shrinking (which feels like a bit of doomposting)
Screenshot - 2023-06-12T110405.208.png
And completely ignoring the majority of the /vt/ post where Vox talks about feeling creatively unfulfilled and like he's not making content for himself. I'll admit numbers is probably partly related to all this but to treat it like that's all this is about is ridiculous.
Screenshot - 2023-06-12T110525.490.png
Screenshot - 2023-06-12T110538.068.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its sakura's birthday come say hi :sanasmile:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Man, She REALLY got burnt out from her Tsunderia days. I think a collab with ex-Tsunderia will be fairly unlikely at this point just just from the memories.

Yeah I was shocked by this. Was management THAT incompetent that it just killed her will to even continue vtubing?
The ex-Tsunderia girls loved her. Hell, she even brought one (Ember) with her to Phase.
Meru commented during a Twitcast she was glad to see Dizzy back. Meru also got a DM from a "hidden viewer" right after she said that (possibly Dizzy?).
I'm pretty sure most of her burn out came from dealing with the CEO and other management. Dizzy (as Urara) said she'd often get contradicted on decisions (such as if the Tsunderia logo was required to be on screen for streams or not) and anything she tried to push forward would often get blocked in some way.
The phrase that got me was "not getting treated like a subhuman". Somewhere in the last 15 minutes of the stream. It really sounded like extreme bitterness to whoever ran the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom