"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of real name, I wonder why the Holomems (at least EN girls) refrain from using their real name when meeting irl. If there are fans around them schizo enough to recognize them because of real name (which can be really common name like Rebecca or Karen), no doubt they would have already recognized them from appearance or voice.

Only reason I can think of is that they don't want to make it a habit of using real names, to avoid them accidentally using their real name on stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Holy fuck, was this official merch from Moona? It looks amazing.

Yep, was pretty cheap too imo for how cool it looks

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You guys up for the task?

but hey, if you give me the right amount of money...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I have completed my autistic daily search of Phase/ Pippa mentions. Here's what I found.

Archive

@superduper what did you do to her?!
I haven't done anything WTF?! In all seriousness I hope she's alright and that this is just a break because she's been working so hard and not because she's depreso expresso. For all the harsh shit I've done, the only thing I ever wanted in the end was for Rie to be successful and happy.
Has anyone with sensible taste actually tasted the coffee yet? Have we all just been gaslit by the fucking mold la creatura with the most dubious taste buds and the other girls being too retarded to grind coffee beans, let alone make a cup of coffee? Is this why Fishman is dedicated to selling the fucking coffee at Offkai? Is it one big attempt to clear his name?
Wemi is a coffee connoisseur and did a Phase Connect coffee rating stream. Her opinion was that Phase Connect coffee is actually really good and the other girls just suck at making coffee.
Here's the stream:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
3qvsl0qrni5b1.jpg

Just stolen from the main subreddit

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
the only thing I ever wanted in the end was for Rie to be successful and happy.
You shared her personal info on here. That's not something I think she'd be happy about.

bothyourhouses

How was i supposed to know?
Obviously you're supposed to read through all 50 pages of the Nolan orbiter thread in case any vtuber related posts have been made there. There are literally several of them.
Speaking of real name, I wonder why the Holomems (at least EN girls) refrain from using their real name when meeting irl. If there are fans around them schizo enough to recognize them because of real name (which can be really common name like Rebecca or Karen), no doubt they would have already recognized them from appearance or voice.
I assume the idea is that fans who recognise them by their voices don't then overhear their real names.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
1686572436067.png

Let's go Korone getting a new outfit!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Only reason I can think of is that they don't want to make it a habit of using real names, to avoid them accidentally using their real name on stream.
That's just what they state on stream. Unless you're an insane and dedicated stalker there's 0 reason for them to not use real names rather than even potentially hintt at who they are. Since if you see Karen with some girls, 50/50 she's with holomems or just people she knows. Everyone knows how the worst kept secrets look (Mori, Kiara, Mel, Bae, Noel, Ame, Moona etc) so you can really spot people anyway. The only people who accidentally would use a real name never cared to begin with, i.e Gura and Kiara.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ike birthday

with whatever this is

A SECOND ORIGINAL SONG! LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
SorAz in about 10 minutes. It's been a while since they were on stream together :sanasmile:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Rie's name is Rielle so it's clearly not uncommon for vtubers to be this retarded when making a stage name.
Actually it's encouraged to do this picking a name close to your own only makes it obvious you using a fake if you already know meanwhile the benifits are
1: Similar to real name easier to get used to being called / responding to it
2: if someone slips up it's not that far off you can pass it off as a speech blunder rather then a dox

average viewers will accept fuckups at face value and people who already know already knew

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Rie's name is Rielle so it's clearly not uncommon for vtubers to be this retarded when making a stage name.
It's not as common as you think, unless you're talking about throwaway EN vtubers that crop up like a disease and disappear after a year, if that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
SorAz in about 10 minutes. It's been a while since they were on stream together :sanasmile:

I know I mentioned how much I liked Sora's new outfit before, but I really think it may be one of the best of VTubers, in general, imo.

Common Wigger W:

Archive

foto_no_exif (23).png

UberSoldat

BVM going for the throat as always

A

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom