"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

If I make nijisanji funny videos, and by some action of miracle my channel reaches 99,999 subscribers, are they also going to withhold my silver play button?
Tazumi drives to your house and steals your award like a porch pirate

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose is having a bake sale tomorrow, allegedly, no other details given

What is she cooking? Who knows, certainly not her

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Around the time of Anime Expo in LA or whatever it's called. Last Summer when Kronii went there and posted beach pictures on her alt. There were member streams around that time or just after where she did express frustration with hornyposting and that kinda stuff.

She hasn't really brought it up since. I think she gave up. Now she just kinda makes fun of chat and looks down on us lol. As seen here from her recent playthrough of the CouncilRyS RPG.

It's also been pointed out plenty how often she hides her boobers or at least the boob window, by placing her model at a certain height so her stream layout cuts off her chest and below. And her alt outfits cover a lot more too.

Idk. She probably does think the horny lads are disgusting and disappointing humans. Can't really blame her either. People are fucking stupid and lack decency. I always thought people who can't just shut the fuck up and enjoy something were weird. You don't have to let everyone know your little pp is hard you know?

But it feels like she's just largely given up on trying to police it lately. Probably for the best. The unfolding "plap plap" bullshit with Ina right now is what happens when you try...

If it truly bothers them they should just start handing out ban hammers until people get the idea. You don't want your chat hornyposting for no reason? Beat them into submission. If they do it on your Twitter timeline, block them. If the only place they can plap is on fucking /vt/, that's mission accomplished.

If I make nijisanji funny videos, and by some action of miracle my channel reaches 99,999 subscribers, are they also going to withhold my silver play button?
No they'll just DMCA you

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsches schedule for the week. She just pinged it out on discord cause she's got a stream Wednesday for, and I quote,
Our greatest ally
And she's changing time on Saturday due to time conflicts with her massage therapist.
image-2.png

In other Scheduling Clio put out hers and Wednesday is when she finds out if she's unemployed

20230612_160234.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are vTubers ever truly funny? It seems mostly just saying or experiencing the outlandish or general naivete from a cute, female voiced anime character. An example would be Bae's disappointing excursion into that penis game. The humor mostly revolved around her seeing "Oh my god she's disgusted by seeing penises! Hilarious!" That's it? What was the controversy again? Granted, I didn't watched the stream but that was from the clips I've seen so it could just on the clippers who just want to only present that part of the stream without the actual the humor. A person with an actual sense of humor would have had a thousand penis jokes lined up like "way to stick it to that guy" or "wow, what a dick!" or a throwback reference to the twenty year old Dave Chappelle show skit involving Lil Jon or something I don't know how to be funny but I know what I find funny and maybe that isn't compatible with vTuber humor.
Some are funny but a lot of them just play up some aspect of their own personalities to seem larger than life and a lot of chuubas just do weird stupid shit that gets people talking.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
In other Scheduling Clio put out hers and Wednesday is when she finds out if she's unemployed

I could have sworn that I asked yesterday, but why is Clio becoming unemployed, what's the story here?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I could have sworn that I asked yesterday, but why is Clio becoming unemployed, what's the story here?
She's a history professor and had a performance review if I remember right.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just found this gem wtf im speechless she is fucking great. Png tuber looks like

Autism goes a long way when im dedicated to show someone. I recorded this song from her live. How the fuck people this talented makes youtube vids for 1k subs when they could have a career out of it.

Mega link

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

She should leverage her hag credentials and do Cambodian genocide history mommy voice ASMR streams. Corner the historycoomer market overnight. I'm really fucking depressed that's an actual market but I know for a fact that it is just by the reality that every history Discord I've ever joined has had at least one #historical-milfs channel, and the ones that don't are lying bastards.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina is continuing her Dead Space playthrough (the original game) in a half hour.

Vidya Games Crossposting
Capcom Showcase begins in a half hour. Several vtubers are doing a watchalong. Remember to keep discussion of the showcase itself in the Vidya Games thread.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You guys up for the task?

Editing clips on an official level for NijiEN sounds like a genuinely depressing job. I've always respected @Azehara's position of not offering commission work for Phase etc. as it would result in them dictating what he can and can't include, and given both Niji's mismanagement and hypersensitive audience(s) of annoying teenagers and Chinese nationalists I imagine the micromanaging would be a hundred times worse and you'd basically just be pumping out variant after variant of "sex lol" every week.

If autistic vtuber fans spent as much time and energy getting real women pregnant as they did pretending to get their virtual oshis pregnant, the birth crisis would be solved overnight.
I am currently weighing up whether my desire for a state-mandated wife outweighs the absolute disaster the next generation would be from such an arrangement existing.

I think Gura is genuinely good at being funny, which is a big reason for her standout success. She can make silence itself into a joke.
She's been especially hilarious these last few months!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You shared her personal info on here. That's not something I think she'd be happy about.
It was gonna happen sooner or later anyway with her level of opsec. I sniped the opportunity to be the the one who did it to prove to myself and others I could be a contributing member of this forum.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Most professors are year to year contract workers. The hand over fist money that Universities in the West get handed actually doesn't really go to useful employees. Or anything mostly useful. But that's a completely different rant.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Most professors are year to year contract workers. The hand over fist money that Universities in the West get handed actually doesn't really go to useful employees. Or anything mostly useful. But that's a completely different rant.
It varies by department and university. Obviously someone like Clio is likely under an annual contract because she's a history professor. Once you get to the prestigious universities in the country, a lot of the STEM professors are notorious for not giving a fuck about teaching because they are there for research and are only teaching because their contract requires them to teach.

t. did work as a teaching assistant and a lab assistant while going to college to make my resume look better

WeTawks

Have you ever considered that maybe you might not belong here? And I'm not just referring to this forum...

The shit posting is why I continue to enjoy this place! It has the feeling of the "old internet" I once enjoyed. I know you're not interested in my opinion but to put it out into the ether, my personal criticism of one aspect of the medium does not mean I dismiss it in its entirety. In fact, most of the humor I enjoy comes from here and the previous place. When it comes to livestreams the singing from karaoke to covers, original music and the performances are phenomenal and I thank heroes that archived those streams or notify people when they're live on The Farms and now here. Y'all are the real MVPs. When it comes to merch, would I rather buy an XQC pictured glass cup or Sana? The technology behind it is also interesting I enjoy reading about it and am curious on what the future will bring. Oh, and the archiving of shenanigans are always a good read.

This place(and the previous one) are the only places to have a mostly even-keeled discussion of vTubers. I may lack the wit to engage here nor have the vigor to remain in this clown world after my child grows up, but it's nice to see people here discuss about the vTuber world without going too far into blind support/obsessive devotion or unrelenting schizo hate.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Ragdoll talks about her trip to the city. Come watch a country girl be impressed by things that true citizens of the Mouse Utopia know only as dull constants in their overstimulated lives of mechanical certitude and spiritual unfulfillment.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ragdoll talks about her trip to the city. Come watch a country girl be impressed by things that true citizens of the Mouse Utopia know only as dull constants in their overstimulated lives of mechanical certitude and spiritual unfulfillment.

Have you spooked her by telling her that we found out where she was yet?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Have you spooked her by telling her that we found out where she was yet?
Don't worry, he's gonna slip in a "I KNOW WHERE YOU WENT FOR VACATION DOWN TO THE HOTEL ROOM JUNE" in chat between talking about his birds and general depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom