"'Excuse me ma'am, have you considered -inclusivity- in your -private time-' I JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!'"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaaoi

No idea what is going on, but I like it.
It's worth installing the liveTL chrome extension or watching these big event shows via the holodex site because there's usually a live translator in these things and those extensions/site can pluck out the translations and show them together without them disappearing under the other chat comments. MomijiLoop has been throwing in translations for this one, for example.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Thanks Holodex for existing, three-way between Jelly (Closet hag), Kaela (hagsmith), and Lui's birthday which...

View attachment 29942

Too much, I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack from all the :holohag::hololove:
Man I still can't believe Watame is a HAG, she doesn't give me the vibe of being one.

Negzana

Man I still can't believe Watame is a HAG, she doesn't give me the vibe of being one.
She's one of my oshis and I still agree. Doesn't have the same hag appeal as someone like Lui or even Aki who I also oshi. She's just cute

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AiryPro's Niggurath is singing to celebrate first month since debut. Started with a technical issue (no audio) and when the sound got restored she was crying. Now it's all good and she's singing.

She's a soft spoken clingy oneesan, mostly talking and did some literature reading streams. Once she read Snow White and after the reading is finished and chat requests some roleplay lines, she acted as an oneesan who pressured chat to eat the apple she brought.

Yukimi Oneechan's birthday today, looks like she will have a new outfit on 16 July.

New hunter from Niji, starting from Rise with an insect glaive is Kaburagi Roco. She got yeeted by Arzuros so this will be a journey where you can follow her growth.

Her genmate Igarashi Rika is also still on Rise, last stream she used both Switch Axe and Hunting Horn.

She also has a Splatoon collab with the usual suspects in a little over half an hour.

Looks like they're adding a new member after the stream from this clip.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly: has a rig capable of rendering a vtuber model and running music and video editing programs.
Jelly: will instead spend time on stream playing Minesweeper.

Limkin

Jelly: will instead spend time on stream playing Minesweeper.
It must be a rite of passing for a vtuber to do a minesweeper stream at some point, just to prove that this is all about talent and skill and to dunk on vermintide and vtweeters. Having well made model means nothing if you have a personality of a wet tissue

httn

Hag enthusiast
God i love old ladies pretending to be youthful anime girls.:holohag: :hololove:

Great-O-Khan Confirmed Lui Tomo.
Great Okhan.jpg
1686488004490506.jpg

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Great-O-Khan Confirmed Lui Tomo.
Man gonna be simping for the entire Hololive at this point, and probably start naming wrestling moves with all of the talent's name in it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (21).png
foto_no_exif (22).png

The fact that Cover hasn't made this an official troupe is a crime against humanity.

akaaoi

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
2 new original songs and they were both amazing. Lui is such a great singer man :sanasmile:

Definitely a live to remember. Between the Hag festival, Suisei, Ayame getting to exist and Holotori, every performance was great.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
HoloX clearly made major cuts to the eggplant and hamburger budget to sponsor this.

The MV for the song on the right (Fools Fools Fools) is premiering here:

Same artist and style as the Overd MV and similar psychotic theme, but with a definite animation upgrade, especially in the lip-synced sections. I love it.

Last edited:

Negzana

#2 live this year for me so far. Aki's anniversary live still wins out but this is spectacular. Lui is a really great singer and dancer, also the hottest in Hololive.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
HoloX clearly made major cuts to the eggplant and hamburger budget to sponsor this.

The MV for the song on the right (Fools Fools Fools) is premiering here:

Same artist and style as the Overd MV and similar psychotic theme. I love it.

Want me a hag that'll look at me like this

Seriously though that MV was phenomenal between the singing, the art, the animation and the direction. This part genuinely jumpscared me a bit when it first happened.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Moona and Bae in VC with Wigger while she attempts to get over it.

Negzana

Want me a hag that'll look at me like this

View attachment 29952

Seriously though that MV was phenomenal between the singing, the art, the animation and the direction. This part genuinely jumpscared me a bit when it first happened.
She's also doing heavier rock music than other holomems, not generic jpop. That's a massive buff to me. I prefer Watame as a singer but a lot of her songs are more safe than Lui's. Only reason Lui isn't an oshi for me is I just don't have nearly the same level of attachment as I do Aki/Watame/Kaela, she's just an amazing entertainer to me.

hylic

what did da michi mean by this?

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Simp

Holotori is just the BEST!
If you have not seen Lui-nees 3DLIVE yet go watch it now!
Snipped borrowed of twitter:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1686491379360.png

Interloper spotted in Calli's chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom