"The opening was very small, I thought I wouldn't be able to get it in there. When I did, I was very tired... OK? The opening, I had to force it in, but, I mean, I think that's how it works."IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Pippa's on the thumbnail this time!

It's Pippa's blizzard rant during the OW2 stream

2022-10-25 16_43_26-(64) YouTube - Brave.png

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Dez begins his Sonic Adventure

He wants to play as many sonic games as he can to lead up to frontiers

Dez is playing like he has legit not played this game since it was released in 1999. He doesn't even remember the stages he had to play in this game and he's fumbled a few different times off a ledge by accident because he's not used to Sonic's physics.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
Quick question, seeing as how people usually recap member streams of any given vtuber here, do you usually also share member wallpapers and all that stuff? Asking because, while I may not be able to provide much, if Kronii ever plans to upload more I'll probably share them if it's something of general interest.

Just in case it wasn't uploaded back in August on the homelands, here's Kronii's ASMR wallpaper (4444x2500, 17MB):
Ouro Kronii.png

And here's a Drive link just in case.

Actually just remembered, a friend shared the Gura Discord's Drive so here are her wallpapers too.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Huh. Just saw a tweet from Fallen shadow on my timeline. Apparently Polka follows her.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

My man lusting over a 12 year old pink hedgehog.
"'You can now play with Amy.' Say no more!"

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Quick question, seeing as how people usually recap member streams of any given vtuber here, do you usually also share member wallpapers and all that stuff? Asking because, while I may not be able to provide much, if Kronii ever plans to upload more I'll probably share them if it's something of general interest.

Just in case it wasn't uploaded back in August on the homelands, here's Kronii's ASMR wallpaper (4444x2500, 17MB): View attachment 3465

Actually just remembered, a friend shared the Gura Discord's Drive so here are her wallpapers too.
Thank you my brother. I still have the ina wallpapers from a while ago if anyone wants those

Attachments

• Ina_Bday2021_Wallpaper.rar
    21.5 MB · Views: 33

Spergatory

Early Adopter

So Kirschey has been streaming for a couple hours now, but at the start she mentioned that her application for Twitch partnership was rejected. Apparently they want to see her keep a stable level of average viewers above the required 75, even though she's been over 100 ccv for at least a month. Twitch just being retarded as usual.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Just in case it wasn't uploaded back in August on the homelands, here's Kronii's ASMR wallpaper (4444x2500, 17MB): View attachment 3465

I wouldn't. Amiya's primary member content - other than once-a-month member streams - are rough sketches she posts publicly when they're finished and handwritten bucko letters.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa still didn't get her GPU, don't expect anything tonight.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Piarro

Early Adopter
Finally, the capippalists will experience a fraction of my people's pain.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Cyber tenshi mom playing Sims

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

This makes them not being able to stream with mods (at least not without excessive hassle getting permission) even more obnoxious. Sonic Adventure's a great game but the port on PC (and GameCube/360/PS3) is not a good version of it for more reasons than I could possibly list. If you don't have a Dreamcast the best way to play it is with the fan-made Dreamcast Conversion mod that's out there, it's a shame he can't just use that.

It's getting rather absurd with how long it's taking them to fix this.

You'd be amazed at how fucking useless PC repair people can be. The bigger companies (which are usually the ones you'd have warranties for) tend to have separate technical and communications departments for some reason who might as well speak different languages to each other. You'll tell the retard who's reading the emails or talking on the phone what the issue is but whether he'll bother passing on notes to the guy who's actually fixing the thing's anyone's guess, and if the tech guy needs to ask you any questions he'll need to go back through the phone guy who barely understands what a computer even is.

"We ordered a thing but it hasn't come in yet"'s actually a pretty tame fuckup, relatively speaking.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
A friendly reminder to everyone here.

Your Oshi is shit, if you Oshi happens to be the same as my Oshi then you're supporting her wrong, only I am right and I will do the unthinkable and force Nolan to learn Opsec if you disagree.

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
Content made specifically for @Bingeamint .
I know it a day late, but it's weirdly wholesome people remember my name still. It's either it so dumb people remember it or I've left some form of lasting impression. Thank you regardless.

I'll be back properly at some point, kind of nice dialling things back a bit at the moment but I still check here every couple days. You guys never cease to amaze me with the god dam page count though. ❤️

vestars20

Early Adopter
One of my favorite moments is her reaction to the silent part in Ghost. Also timestamped. But honestly, she's really insightful, I really like her recent video covering Towa.

This is the "react" content that I like. I also like the lazy kind where it feels like I am just hanging out with a streamer. It's only annoying if it becomes their personality.

Are you cosplaying as a Subatomo for Halloween? If so you might like more Subaru

or do you just like episodic game playthrough translations?

Share membership stuffs if you want, it's a free internet after all.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki is singing live for the 100% authentic 2view experience.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You'd be amazed at how fucking useless PC repair people can be. The bigger companies (which are usually the ones you'd have warranties for) tend to have separate technical and communications departments for some reason who might as well speak different languages to each other. You'll tell the retard who's reading the emails or talking on the phone what the issue is but whether he'll bother passing on notes to the guy who's actually fixing the thing's anyone's guess, and if the tech guy needs to ask you any questions he'll need to go back through the phone guy who barely understands what a computer even is.

"We ordered a thing but it hasn't come in yet"'s actually a pretty tame fuckup, relatively speaking.
I just hate the whole compartmentalized, lean, and just in time bullshit. I've never worked in a PC repair company, but I've worked in positions where I could make changes in other companies that had repair teams for equipment, and by far the biggest complaints the companies always had was shit to do with maintenance and repair, and it almost always boiled down to how poorly managed those aspects were. It was also always easy to fix all of these issues just by increasing part inventories, making it easier for clients to buy parts, and creating better documentation overall, and it's not like I'm talking about this theoretically, I had the data available after implementing proposed changes and every time the smallest amounts of improvement on these things did wonders.

I swear all of these US companies have replaced any intelligence they had with that of a shitty sales person and don't get the very basic concepts of running a business. It's almost like if you look at the pain points customers and employees have and address them at all, your business will do way better.

I know it a day late, but it's weirdly wholesome people remember my name still. It's either it so dumb people remember it or I've left some form of lasting impression. Thank you regardless.
The name and pfp combo is memorable because of how funny it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom