"Ni-ga"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoWick

What an innovative idea from Vox! Surely nothing can go wrong from this!

Seriously, how does he think this is a good idea? A small part of me is hoping that it'll be a chance for Vox to call out his fujos, but given his track record that almost certainly won't be the case.

Correct me if im wrong but vox took a break because of numbers? Is he still worried about that even after the break?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Granpire, "Brian" and rpr playing apex right now.

It's boring to watch but funny to hear. Their conversations is hilarious sometimes.
Only Axel's and rpr's pov.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Do you think other council members look at Kroney's unicorn situation in /vt/ and think "oh, I'm fine, I don't need to collab with tempus"
Unicorn tantrums are far from the only reason they might not wish to collab.

Nabeshin

Araka Luto will do a coding stream this week, this can be very fun to watch
src:
1666703292837.png

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
Plus her neuron activation when Suisei first hits her in the King video was so genuine I can't help but like her. Glad she was dragged into the hole, hope she keeps at it.
Timestamped because it is too good.

And wouldn't you know it:

Capture.PNG

1666703192225.png

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Rat Vtuber Zeke Marigold is debuting soon, it's Mr. Clemps, youtube game reviewer and twitch streamer. He was around Pat Boivin (PatStaresAt, AngriestPat from former SuperBestFriendsPlay), PeachSaliva, SuperButterBuns. Info is not hidden, he links Mr.Clemps in his bio and Twitch channel is the same.

On youtube he primarily reviews JRPGs and older video games, pretty sure his most famous work is covering Drakengard and Nier series.

Somehow this is recommended to me, one of the most memorable VNs. Wonder if she will be yeeted by Susan.

No chance, she has to be playing Steam version with no h scenes.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Timestamped because it is so good.

And wouldn't you know it:

View attachment 3435
View attachment 3436

One of my favorite moments is her reaction to the silent part in Ghost. Also timestamped. But honestly, she's really insightful, I really like her recent video covering Towa.

Also, Risu's costume stream is live, going through the guesses right now.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I stand by my statement. High quality shit is still shit. Reaction channels is the easiest content to generate and adding a little polish to that doesn't change the fact that the content is garbage. That's why you see daily uploads from these channels, it's churn and burn.
I wouldn't go that far. Just because a piece of content is easy to generate doesn't mean it's bad. Actually bad reaction content I agree 100%, but there's some very good reaction content where you get some great addition to the original material and it isn't just people soyfacing at whatever they're watching. I do not watch Charlie so I have absolutely no idea what his content is like, but just be careful conflating easy content with bad content.

Do you think other council members look at Kroney's unicorn situation in /vt/ and think "oh, I'm fine, I don't need to collab with tempus"
I think they do not care. All but Fauna have collabed with Holostars at least once, and a few ardent unicorns make no difference depending on how you handle them. I'd bet my bottom dollar that none of them care about the true schizos on /vt/. If any of them do visit that place then I have to assume they ignore the obvious bait like most visitors do.

Two years is a highly conservative window. I kind of wonder if Cover would actually keep her on if she went full hardcore. I know they've said something in the past about not interfering in talents personal lives but do they actually mean it?
I guarantee Cover wouldn't actually care. They might crack down a little on her cross tweeting on twitter if it gets more hardcore, but they aren't going to fire her for it. I actually think two years might not be enough time to ne honest. Obvious thots like Amouranth and Meg Turney took years and years of doing the teasing stuff before going further into it, and I'm certain it's because people will eventually drop off once they've seen the goods. So as long as you put off revealing it, all the people who are curious to see it will keep coming back hoping to finally get what they want. If Noel can keep her head on straight she could milk this stuff for years and years.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Rat Vtuber Zeke Marigold is debuting soon, it's Mr. Clemps, youtube game reviewer and twitch streamer. He was around Pat Boivin (PatStaresAt, AngriestPat from former SuperBestFriendsPlay), PeachSaliva, SuperButterBuns. Info is not hidden, he links Mr.Clemps in his bio and Twitch channel is the same.

On youtube he primarily reviews JRPGS and older video games, pretty sure his most famous work is covering Drakengard and Nier series.

Why are all male V-tuber fuck bois?

I want some Bara-tubers, some old ass men, some guy being dudes, Gimmie Vespers old avatar any day (He is still great though)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
lol.png

e: damn they didn't fix her eyes. ; (

0o0o0o.png

So far only Anya has been left out of the themed cyberpunk costumes for the ID girls.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Granpire, "Brian" and rpr playing apex right now.

It's boring to watch but funny to hear. Their conversations is hilarious sometimes.
Only Axel's and rpr's pov.

rpr being the honorary 6th member of Tempus is something I never expected but I'm pretty glad it happened
it's Mr. Clemps
God help us all.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Somehow this is recommended to me, one of the most memorable VNs. Wonder if she will be yeeted by Susan.

Oh hey, it's the same brat that I posted back in the day. The one whose PC is so dusty, it looks like a new set of Dune movie.

Also, considering that this bratty vtuber (Virgil from PH vtuber corp KoMETA) has already poking susan with a stick via having somewhat graphic thumbnails (of the bloody kind. Check her Made in Abyss game stream thumbnail), she's probably gonna be alright. Personally doesn't subscribed to her, but from a few clips I saw she's a rather funny brat who takes the whole "I'm motivated" DMC memes to heart, quite good at drawing and that she often interacted with this one artist on twitter, Haho_03 who often drew his OC (a muscly man whos antic is screaming at women to have interaction with) and would sometimes draw her with his OC.

Her tweet content might be a bit degen (she actually has a NSFW-only second twitter account and her vtuber papa is a NSFW artist as well), but at its core, she's a english-PH brat that is fun if you are into the type of "kusogaki" or Kobo-like vtuber.

She probably is playing the SFW version, since she mentioned on her description that she has read it before and that during the part where one of the female cast is introduced, she mentioned that she knew what would happened "in the NSFW version", but she said she wanted to see how that would be translated in the all-ages version. (from this timestamp, when answering a chat saying that it feels "incomplete" without the full version.)

The stream descriptions reads:
i already read it but its still a wild ride, although i havent read the sfw version yet (we're ready the sfw version)!

which is kinda confusing, since the way she said it is like she is playing the NSFW version but has the SFW version ready. I'm leaning on the "she playing SFW version" mostly because of what she said, though.

Why are all male V-tuber fuck bois?
Women likes beautiful bois fucking each other.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221025-094650-251.pngScreenshot_20221025-095105-704.pngScreenshot_20221025-095125-532.pngScreenshot_20221025-095310-272.pngScreenshot_20221025-095435-673.png

Risu going all out with the Cyberpunk aesthetic, I like it. Chat dubs it Cybernut, Risu says it is hackerman outfit

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think kronii schizo/anon forgets all the times a holomem has accidentaly broken muh keyfaybe when streaming for shits and giggles (or money) on their alt
even the golden child coco did the exact same thing

Unless shes pulling a rushia and somehow using Kronii as a character for her private shit i doubt his emails to COVER are gonna be succesful lmao (considering how Rushia was menhera and money hungry enough to want to fleece paypigs, and how kronii is just maybe a tiny bit menhera in comparison, i also doubt it)

These bitches need better opsec and a separate fucking windows account for their HL shit though, they're kinda retarded

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

HEARD THE WOMAN, FRIENDS?
THANK YOU SO MUCH NOT THEO!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The title makes any chance for Japanese/Japanese related corpo to pick it up exactly zero. Due to the devs' insistence back then to translate "disabled girls" using katawa which has the worst negative connotation (the close equivalent to English is cripple) and is pretty much a banned word in Japanese broadcast, it's not going to happen.
The title was from Raita's original concept art, the devs felt obligated to stick to it. They didn't come up with it themselves.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom