Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

WAH becomes a marketing term for Hyundai

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The premiere started, and it has English subs.

Edit:
Well, that was diabetes-inducingly sweet. Really cute idea for a video series and I'm looking forward to Botan's video next month.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
EDIT: Apparently this happened 6 months ago according to a dude on vt, if someone can confirm or deny by all means go ahead.

A heartbroken unicorn is posting this shit in kronii's twitter tags (im pretty sure its fake but still need to post it)

archive
Ff1HQCiacAE7ifY.jpg
Ff1HQCfagAEMQ3j.jpg
Ff1HQCeacAI558t.jpg
Ff1HQClacAAKcvo.jpg

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I highly disagree. Charlie does a great job in making sure he adds to the content. Also the “regardles of topic or quality” sounds so bizarre, like that sounds like a contradiction. It can’t be both “bottom of the barrel” and high quality.

paul

Early Adopter
The OG kusogaki Shion yo is back in a Fee minutes. Hope she feels better and stays longer this time.
Screenshot_20221025.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A heartbroken unicorn is posting this shit in kronii's twitter tags (im pretty sure its fake but still need to post it)

archive

The only remotely questionable thing in there is the first image where, if it's real, she probably forgot to switch accounts before doing a Dottovu stream. I'm not sure what this person thinks they are proving with all the other screenshots, but clearly they are dumb.

Edit:
Her thread on vt is acting like it happened so it actually may have.
The names are of people on her "spreadsheet" which are the names of the people kronii pays more attention to.
her thread archive
Even so, besides that first image, the complaint is that 'she makes content on her personal account'. The fact that her personal account patrons also happen to follow Kronii is irrelevant, and in fact it makes a lot of sense.
It's like complaining about Calli doing a DD concert and having a meet and greet with fans who are wearing Calli merch.

This person is probably attempting to draw a parallel with Rushia, but she was doing that private, on-the-side stuff as Rushia. And not just "oops I forgot to switch accounts lol." but like, "I am Rushia and you are my favorite paypig, I love you so much, marry me."

Oh, even 4channers are making fun of it:
1666697004236.png
Basically my take, but with sarcasm.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The only remotely questionable thing in there is the first image where, if it's real, she probably forgot to switch accounts before doing a Dottovu stream. I'm not sure what this person thinks they are proving with all the other screenshots, but clearly they are dumb.
Her thread on vt is acting like it happened so it actually may have.
The names are of people on her "spreadsheet" which are the names of the people kronii pays more attention to.
her thread archive

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lmao she has no tits.
Who need big tits when you have voice like this ^_^

Haachama cooking advice stream right now. She is giving Koyori instructions for cooking (something about Koyori melted plastic spoon by accident).

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Aruran, Miyabi, Roberu, Oga, Axel and Vesper are having a telephone game on Aruran's channel in 4 hours.

Starting. Vesper looks like he's falling asleep in his seat, which is not surprising lol.

Axel (revealing the starting sentence): Alan sometimes sleeps on the floor.
Vesper: ...Who's Alan?

Aruran: Sorry, Vesper. Your position is very hard.

Vesper felt guilty for messing up Miyabi's prompts more than Roberu's. Poor grampire lol.

Haachama cooking advice stream right now. She is giving Koyori instructions for cooking (something about Koyori melted plastic spoon by accident).

You know you've screwed up when Haachama is giving you cooking advice.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This telephone game is going just as expected it's like watching slow-motion car crash in a fun way

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I highly disagree. Charlie does a great job in making sure he adds to the content. Also the “regardles of topic or quality” sounds so bizarre, like that sounds like a contradiction. It can’t be both “bottom of the barrel” and high quality.
This is also the same guy who thinks creatively combining curse words with eloquent smart words to say a point is funny. Granted, it works on several minutes but it kinda sucks when you keep doing it for so long.

He works better as a streamer or when doing podcast, not when making reaction content like his main stuff simply because of his quirks just rubbing people the wrong way except for those who endear to that "yes i will say X while mentioning piss, cum, shart, pissing cum while farting, and cumming while shitting and sharting regarding to current topic about Y and Z".

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Do not scare Lui when she has a gun.

The hawk cries out as she shoots you.
Wake me up when one of them plays Katawa Shoujo. And if you romanced anyone but Rin Tezuka then I'm sorry but you PLAYED THE GAME WRONG. :icanfixher:

View attachment 3400
The title makes any chance for Japanese/Japanese related corpo to pick it up exactly zero. Due to the devs' insistence back then to translate "disabled girls" using katawa which has the worst negative connotation (the close equivalent to English is cripple) and is pretty much a banned word in Japanese broadcast, it's not going to happen.
DDLC was made by a white guy and supposedly inspired by a cult-classic Japanese VN titled Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi (localized by JAST under the name "You and Me and Her: A love story"), it gain big traction because the trope wasn't as popular in the west and back then totono hasn't received any official localization.
It doesn't give much impact on me personally but I think the drama surrounding the game production is also due to people claiming it was The revolutionary game just like how some people think omori defined the rpgmaker horror gaming
To add to this, ToToNo actually lets you "choose" between two female love interests.

One is the "eroge image gallery collector" and you are one of her "gallery images" so it's a path full of NTR. The other is the yandere which will force you into her route (and if you insist on chasing the NTR girl, she will eventually murder the girl and smash you repeatedly with a baseball bat before locking you into her eternal loop "route"). Twist is with a serial code you can contact the "game God" to choose one girl but destroying the other from existence.

Kasane Hibiki's stream to celebrate her return here, and she will also release a new cover in half an hour. Still glad her channel URL is still CocoTsukiProject.

AIR's opening, Tori No Uta, 9PM JST

Also glad my Vsinger promoting posts are quoted in recent recaps.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Does this tard not realize that asians view mental health as a bit of taboo thing to talk about?
NijiJP livers have talked about mental health issues and have been fine.
Mayuzumi was fairly open about his depression for example, and while he did eventually graduate it wasn't due to any sort of flak or criticism he got for that openness.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Somehow this is recommended to me, one of the most memorable VNs. Wonder if she will be yeeted by Susan.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

You know it's good when you hear Tenma say "I have to censor that."

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Kson's armpit.jpg

Kson, member of infamous degenerate group VShojo, has a problem with some degenerate creating a gallery of her armpit shots. Shocked, I am shocked, I say.

kiara KFC doujin.jpg

xyanaid is killing me, I swear (and wtf is going with the Philippines and their food?)

xai begging for the reaper.jpgcalli rejection.jpg

He's not a Kusotori fan, I see

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Subaru is getting in on the old Needy Girl Overdose meta.

It's funny how hesitant she is to delete comments.

Fubuki karaoke for 2 million. Reached at about half an hour.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I stand by my statement. High quality shit is still shit. Reaction channels is the easiest content to generate and adding a little polish to that doesn't change the fact that the content is garbage. That's why you see daily uploads from these channels, it's churn and burn.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Do you think other council members look at Kroney's unicorn situation in /vt/ and think "oh, I'm fine, I don't need to collab with tempus"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom