purple rain by @AZIC93.jpg

happy takodachi noises.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anyone recording Kronii's stream? Parts are gonna be cut out from but I don't know what cuz something came up on screen when I looked away.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I see Kronii's already experiencing that good old HoloEN Scuff™ within the first five minutes of her RE 8 run

Edit: Aaaaand Kronii just discovered that her JP company doesn't have EN permissions for the game (at least her chat told her early...)

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Don't think I've seen this linked yet, but Fauna put up her scripted ASMR a day early. Make sure to watch with annotations ON.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Anyone recording Kronii's stream? Parts are gonna be cut out from but I don't know what cuz something came up on screen when I looked away.
Not recording it but here's what you missed via /vt/.
1666742754953976.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Edit: Aaaaand Kronii just discovered that her JP company doesn't have EN permissions for the game (at least her chat told her early...)
Yeah wtf is that? I don't gett these Japanese companies and their wonky-ass perms. I feel sorry for the guy who has to do them, seems like a shit deal.

she also said she would stop using her twitter for anything other than announcing live steams
Honestly, that is surprisingly a good move out of her. The fact that she even went to get a mental health check is surprising for a Japanese person, too. Hope the best for her.

Not recording it but here's what you missed via /vt/.
Well that wasn't that bad.
*Sees top right of page*
Okay yeah nevermind, that's a big oof.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kson got the wu flu before her meetup
Screenshot_20221025-171640-359.png

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Yeah wtf is that? I don't gett these Japanese companies and their wonky-ass perms. I feel sorry for the guy who has to do them, seems like a shit deal.

JP company makes contract with JP company: English perms are a separate deal. Welcome to Japanese corporate retardation.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Don't think I've seen this linked yet, but Fauna put up her scripted ASMR a day early. Make sure to watch with annotations ON.

I don’t know if this is what asmr freaks describe as ‘tingles’, but that screen wipe and new voice did something to me and gave me goosebumps.
I know it was obvious but Is that the first 100% confirmation on Kronii's roommate?
I assume it has been confirmed before, but the real problem is how many thousands of e-mails of dick pics, hate messages, and hate messages with dick pics are going to flood that address.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Ugh, Magni likes Sonic 06 and thinks Silver is great. Such garbage taste.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ugh, Magni likes Sonic 06 and thinks Silver is great. Such garbage taste.
That's just part of the eternal cope spiral of the Sonic fan.

edit: well, do expect something, Pippa twitter space in 5

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I assume it has been confirmed before, but the real problem is how many thousands of e-mails of dick pics, hate messages, and hate messages with dick pics are going to flood that address.
She should just abandon that email now and move accounts from it to another email address. It is tainted for sure.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I don't know how the fuck Kronii's gonna finish this RE game when she's already going menhera with the opening werewolves in the outskirts.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kestraline

Early Adopter
This makes them not being able to stream with mods (at least not without excessive hassle getting permission) even more obnoxious. Sonic Adventure's a great game but the port on PC (and GameCube/360/PS3) is not a good version of it for more reasons than I could possibly list. If you don't have a Dreamcast the best way to play it is with the fan-made Dreamcast Conversion mod that's out there, it's a shame he can't just use that.
It's annoying because SEGA really wouldn't care about them using mods. They're not as anal as Nintendo about this.

Case in point: There's an annual Sonic hacking / modding contest that happened a few weeks ago and SEGA literally put on a Steam sale the week before which they they have done for a few years near said event from happening.

They know it's on (it's been an event for many years), they know people are going to play the base games with mods on them, they turn a blind eye to people modding it but at the same time make money out of it. Because they'd rather have people play the stuff than cause a huge fuss about it.

VTubers streaming shit like the Chaos Edition mod (look that shit up) to thousands of people, who would really say no to that?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_764.png
Angy.
Twatter Space tonight and OBS ain't having any Twatter URLs for some reason for me right now, so get your asses in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom