General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-breath oblige

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A friendly reminder to everyone here.

Your Oshi is shit, if you Oshi happens to be the same as my Oshi then you're supporting her wrong, only I am right and I will do the unthinkable and force Nolan to learn Opsec if you disagree.
I wish you all the best during your long and debatably productive time about to be spent with Nolan.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What happened to the crab spider? She sounds really tired from playing Splatterhouse 2.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Quick question, seeing as how people usually recap member streams of any given vtuber here, do you usually also share member wallpapers and all that stuff? Asking because, while I may not be able to provide much, if Kronii ever plans to upload more I'll probably share them if it's something of general interest.

Just in case it wasn't uploaded back in August on the homelands, here's Kronii's ASMR wallpaper (4444x2500, 17MB): View attachment 3465
And here's a Drive link just in case.

Actually just remembered, a friend shared the Gura Discord's Drive so here are her wallpapers too.

Thank you my brother. I still have the ina wallpapers from a while ago if anyone wants those
Here is Ame's member wallpaper from last month.

You can find wallpaper from Hololive and Nijisanji here: https://forum.holopirates.moe/c/community-archive/wallpapers/18.

Attachments

• ame wallpaper.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 14

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I know it a day late, but it's weirdly wholesome people remember my name still. It's either it so dumb people remember it or I've left some form of lasting impression. Thank you regardless.

I'll be back properly at some point, kind of nice dialling things back a bit at the moment but I still check here every couple days. You guys never cease to amaze me with the god dam page count though. ❤️
Well, back on the homeland I had a theory every time you left for a few days all hell would break loose. Also, probably the best pfp.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What happened to the crab spider? She sounds really tired from playing Splatterhouse 2.
The game seemed to have her on genuine tilt.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
I swear all of these US companies have replaced any intelligence they had with that of a shitty sales person and don't get the very basic concepts of running a business. It's almost like if you look at the pain points customers and employees have and address them at all, your business will do way better.
Consumer sentiment is a long-term issue; savings from cutting corners shows up on your quarterly report.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Consumer sentiment is a long-term issue; savings from cutting corners shows up on your quarterly report.
Good will is actually quantifiable on a balance sheet. Though really even with private companies I've noticed this, they're all just trying to coast as much as possible and even those that do innovate usually do it in such a strange and retarded way that it ends up costing far more than if they had just committed to it and failed on that innovation. A lot of it is probably that many companies are run by business majors, sales people (I'm very pro marketing though, I just hate most sales people as they suck at their job), and lawyers, who just learn one thing and then try to hammer it into place for everything while being so risk averse that it's harmful.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
This makes them not being able to stream with mods (at least not without excessive hassle getting permission) even more obnoxious. Sonic Adventure's a great game but the port on PC (and GameCube/360/PS3) is not a good version of it for more reasons than I could possibly list. If you don't have a Dreamcast the best way to play it is with the fan-made Dreamcast Conversion mod that's out there, it's a shame he can't just use that.
The textures get even worse every port I swear, that Tikal cutscene in Sonic's story is atrocious. This is ignoring the physics and glitches getting worse every release for a game that was already jank.

Also Magni malded out 15 lives away on Sonic's last boss and is now playing Big without a clue for what Big's gameplay is, he is so mad now as he realizes Big is a fishing mini game. Maybe this is why Magni loves Sonic so much, he can't remember the total dogshit SEGA made Sonic into over the years.

Edit:
Good will is actually quantifiable on a balance sheet. Though really even with private companies I've noticed this, they're all just trying to coast as much as possible and even those that do innovate usually do it in such a strange and retarded way that it ends up costing far more than if they had just committed to it and failed on that innovation. A lot of it is probably that many companies are run by business majors, sales people (I'm very pro marketing though, I just hate most sales people as they suck at their job), and lawyers, who just learn one thing and then try to hammer it into place for everything while being so risk averse that it's harmful.
"Goodwill" in accounting terms, aka what is on the balance sheet, is just when someone overpays for your company when they buy it out. It has nothing directly to do with customer goodwill. If I buy your company for 1M over what it was worth on the balance sheet, that 1M goes into a goodwill account and stays there for pretty much forever due to how the balance sheet is mathed out.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Good will is actually quantifiable on a balance sheet.
By comparing the purchase price of the company with the FMV of assets and liabilities. But if you're not actively soliciting offers to buy, you might not be bothering to regularly track that, and the offers might not closely track how annoyed the end consumer is.

What you end up with is "how much can we get away with without causing a revenue decline that's too large to be blamed on vague 'market conditions'?".

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Your Oshi is shit, if you Oshi happens to be the same as my Oshi then you're supporting her wrong, only I am right and I will do the unthinkable and force Nolan to learn Opsec if you disagree.
Really gunning for that first ban award I see.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Somehow the most retarded part of that statement is forcing nolan to learn opsec.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii forgot which stream was today let's go! (she scheduled RE8 instead of a SC reading)

Bug Eater

The sweaty laughing dragon got to top 500 in OW2 [link] after grinding for many hours off stream, must feel good to prove the doubters wrong
(now she will spend the next 6 months in rehab for video game addiction)

1666736984213.png

Piarro

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The name and pfp combo is memorable because of how funny it is.
Well, back on the homeland I had a theory every time you left for a few days all hell would break loose. Also, probably the best pfp.
He did have an uncanny ability to be gone whenever something huge went down I forget was he here for Mikeneko vs Delta beginnings?

3view Punkalopi got monetized after a week of switching streaming to youtube

Edit: she's currently suffering from success

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche just shared a link to her reading the umbreon copypasta in twitch chat

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position