"No↘Do↗Bo↘To↗Ke↘"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pippa has a security cam in every room? The audio is a bit fucked so maybe some words were cut out. Even so, does she not know that the feds are now watching her every move?
Depends on if she is smart enough to purchase local network-only cameras and segment them on a subnet that does not have access to her normal network or the internet.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
IRyS using the video camera in Outlast like it's her personal vlog is pretty damn charming.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh nyo bros, I think all of this bunny talk means Pippa forgot about talking to Henri again!
:smugina:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's kinda all over the place I'm getting lost again. Bunnies, then cancel culture, then Elon, then bunnies again in like 5 minutes.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I assume it has been confirmed before, but the real problem is how many thousands of e-mails of dick pics, hate messages, and hate messages with dick pics are going to flood that address.
She should just abandon that email now and move accounts from it to another email address. It is tainted for sure.
I mean that email is posted publicly on her youtube page for Dottovu as far as I am aware. Anyone who has a strong enough desire to be that unhinged probably already knew the connection between these two accounts before this leak. Shouldn't lead to a large influx anymore-so than she is already getting IMO, unless I am missing something obvious.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She's about to start reading TISAIC, isn't she?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa wants to react to all the Kanye shit but Fishman would likely have an aneurysm. Fuck you Fish, I want to see that so bad.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Really gunning for that first ban award I see.

If he grinds your gears, put him on ignore. Unless somebody is a very active nuisance and goes out of their way to harass people in ways that can't be switched off with the click of one button or actively endangers the future of this site (or irritates me personally, because I'm a tyrant and earning my ire is automatically the worse offense you can commit), they're not going anywhere.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 3491
Angy.
Twatter Space tonight and OBS ain't having any Twatter URLs for some reason for me right now, so get your asses in there.
>Skytech

I do not have a reaction appropriate enough to express my omegalul. She got scammed, they intentionally sell junk PCs with faulty/underpowered parts and will intentionally give you the runaround on repairs until your warranty expires, then return the broken machine without repairs and claim they can't do anything because it's out of warranty.

>skytech
Oh....ooooooooooooooooooh
oh noooooooooo

lol. lmao.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is being very based tonight, and we got a tiny bit of rageking.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Ugh, Magni likes Sonic 06 and thinks Silver is great. Such garbage taste.
Silver is fine by Sonic character standards he's just in an incredibly shitty plot and game, he's fine outside of the game canon which is unfortunately the only canon people care about.

Based on how little Magni is recalling of SA1 I wonder if he even remembers how bad Sonic 06 was? He couldn't even remember who was playable in SA1, and he's clearly blinded by his childhood attachment to this series despite barely engaging with the series as games. Magni with this stream comes off to me as that Sonic fan who dropped out of the series over a decade ago and only remembers vaguely good times from when he was a kid.

Edit: Magni just admit that he never beat SA1 as a kid.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh yeah baby, blast the shittiest Sabaton album at me in 2002 Nokia quality.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>she knows about the Space Jews
Oy vey, shut it down...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
>she knows about the Space Jews
Oy vey, shut it down...
CRSKEI8.jpg

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
If he grinds your gears, put him on ignore. Unless somebody is a very active nuisance and goes out of their way to harass people in ways that can't be switched off with the click of one button or actively endangers the future of this site (or irritates me personally, because I'm a tyrant and earning my ire is automatically the worse offense you can commit), they're not going anywhere.
Nah, I was just taking the piss. Every village needs a village idiot, after all.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Correct me if im wrong but vox took a break because of numbers? Is he still worried about that even after the break?
Pretty sure it was less to do with "numbers" and more to do with not knowing how to handle a sudden explosion of attention and people ready to suck his cock. There have been many instances of people going a bit crazy with a sudden rise of popularity.

Pippa's on the thumbnail this time!

It's Pippa's blizzard rant during the OW2 stream

View attachment 3464

I hate the fact that I can't seem to get a lucky break. Been trying to submit more Pippa clips to his stream to get more eyes on her for over 7 months.

3view Punkalopi got monetized after a week of switching streaming to youtube

Edit: she's currently suffering from success

All you need to get monetized on Youtube is something like 1000 subs and about 10,000 watch hours. I got the watch hours at around 650 subs. Took me about 8 months to hit the 1k sub mark though.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Astrology is just racism for women." - CaPippitalist in Twitterspace

And Pippa admits to being Rosa Parks'ed in school for being a disruptive child.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Regular humans: Uranus
Pippa: Yuranuus

CLOSE YOUR EARS HENRI, SHE'S TALKING ABOUT MANDARIN CHINESE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom