"YouTube is so funny you get the people screaming because they have never seen someone stream longer than 3 hours and then there’s people making a fuss about politics because a literal computer in a video game is neither male or female"Moriko Kyoho

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
So Mumei is playing RE 7 right now:

I guess I'm curious because she's playing with English language on, but earlier Kronii made it sound like Hololive didn't have perms for RE games in anything but Japanese, even as an EN speaker? She restarted her game with Japanese sound, so I'm wondering if they do have perms and Kronii was just being a ditz, or if Mumei's going to have to private the stream?

Piarro

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I guess I'm curious because she's playing with English language on, but earlier Kronii made it sound like Hololive didn't have perms for RE games in anything but Japanese, even as an EN speaker? She restarted her game with Japanese sound, so I'm wondering if they do have perms and Kronii was just being a ditz, or if Mumei's going to have to private the stream?

Pretty sure it’s all on a per-game basis. IRyS explained some of the RE/Capcom perm problems when she was playing the remakes a few weeks ago and why she could or couldn’t play the other ones, and it is really really stupid.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

They only have permissions for 7 on english not for 8, ina also played 7 on english if i remember correctly.
I think the VA union only fucks over permissions for 4 and 8.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
3view Punkalopi got monetized after a week of switching streaming to youtube
No idea who this is. Is she really a 3 view on twitch? Because the YT stats are quite intresting. She is posting shorts for over a year and has a bunch with hundredthousands of views and a few that have millions of views.
She had about 4k subs 2 weeks ago and then suddenly exploded to currently ~180k subs, with +20k-30k per day for a few days. That is a growth rate not quite but comperable to Gura's and Salome's at the start.

Edit: Some more checking, all the millions of views all came withing the last 2 weeks, so all these shorts weren't successful before, they all just exploded, her entire channel exploded.

So either there was a preexisting loyal fanbase that switched with her or there was some massive algorithm magic happening.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ina (emergence) 1 by @olol0224.jpg

Ina (emergence) 2 by @olol0224.jpg

Only posting this because there was an Ina/Metamorphosis reference earlier, and I just wanted to add to the horror

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Yeah wtf is that? I don't gett these Japanese companies and their wonky-ass perms. I feel sorry for the guy who has to do them, seems like a shit deal.
Cover's just over-correcting to a fault since they've been burned real bad in the past due to "the Holopocalypse" (when they didn't have formal permission to stream a bunch of Capcom titles & Capcom then proceeded to target and mass-copystrike their VODs with those titles. Dozens of Hololive VODs were either privated or permanently deleted and lost to the ether during that time.)

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
These Pippa stories always sound so wholesome and so deranged at the same time. One minute you're listening to her getting pokemon cards when shopping with her parents and having horses, and the next there are pantsless druggies and entire towns burning down.

Edit: For the random quotes:

"There's nothing in the Midwest. What do you have, Abraham Lincoln's corpse? Oh boy." - Pippa.

"I was in the Midwest for a while, you guys are a bunch of Incels" - Pippa.

"Pippa, what's your opinion on Australia? Unironically, I think it sucks... It's an authoritarian dystopia and has nothing to show for it, at least Japan has some cool shit." - Pippa.

"I genuinely think Australia is a shithole" - Pippa.

"What the fuck is going on in Ireland? Why can't you just be happy drunk Leprechauns!?" - Pippa

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I feel bad for any Cappippis in the Midwest. She hates your incel guts. :smugpipi:

Edit: Now she's just shit talking every place she hates. Keep it up Pippa.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
"I was in the Midwest for a while, you guys are a bunch of Incels" - Pippa.
There are no incel’s where Pippa’s from, because everyone has at least one sibling.

Edit:
"Pippa, what's your opinion on Australia? Unironically, I think it sucks... It's an authoritarian dystopia and has nothing to show for it, at least Japan has some cool shit." - Pippa.

"I genuinely think Australia is a shithole" - Pippa.
Ok, so she does still have some good takes once in a while. I’m just gonna be sad when half of Japan dies of myocarditis because they are all so collectivist and trusting of institutions that they all took the thing with no questions asked. /s (but only partially). I hope IRyS survives.
:pippasadl:
Australia can go screw itself though. Sorry Bae, get out of there.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
Did Pippa JUST learn the difference between Britain and England? And she is now discovering the mess that Ireland is.

Add another point ot the "Burgers don't know aynthing outside their border" counter.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Add another point ot the "Burgers don't know aynthing outside their border" counter.
To be fair, we'd all be better off if we never knew about the shithole that is Europe and Australia.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Listening to Americans talk about anything outside of their country, or even individual state really makes me glad that they get treated like mongoloid retards and ripped off for everything they own whenever they go somewhere as tourists.

"Is Belfast a country?"

"Why would people fight each other because of religion?"
"We weren't fighting ourselves in the War of Independence, right?"

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Rabbit, watch this in the morning:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You bitches having group hallucinations? There aint no pipkin stream on youtube????

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The female Pippa is talking to right now sounds kinda sus. :unsure:
Edit: oops sorry @AO Cody

You bitches having group hallucinations? There aint no pipkin stream on youtube????
Twitter space

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's a mass psychosis caused by Pipkin withdrawal.

Edit: Also holy shit this "woman" Pippa is talking to, you don't need to make it this complicated, just say Russia vs. Ukraine: Donbass, Crimea, or whatever.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's a mass psychosis caused by Pipkin withdrawal.

Edit: Also holy shit this "woman" Pippa is talking to, you don't need to make it this complicated, just say Russia vs. Ukraine: Donbass, Crimea, or whatever.

Isn't the speaker literally @AO Cody? lol

that's Cody's girlfriend guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom