"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also holy shit this "woman" Pippa is talking to, you don't need to make it this complicated, just say Russia vs. Ukraine: Donbass.
Not really, but the woman is really going out of her way to avoid bringing up the Catholic v Protestant race wars that are 90% of the reason there even is an identity split in Ireland, which is also the fault of the British if you go far back enough. If she had just brought this up, it might've prevented Pippa from asking "bro why don't you just like make up with your 900 year-old blood rivals and just lick the boot of the british together lol?". Oh, who am I kidding, she's incapable of putting two and two together and even considering that.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Cody needs to smack her around more for the full Irish experience.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nah, I was just taking the piss. Every village needs a village idiot, after all.
But this a village OF idiots.
You bitches having group hallucinations? There aint no pipkin stream on youtube????
It's final fantasy 10, but instead of manifesting Tidus we manifested an autistic pink rabbit.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Isn't the speaker literally @AO Cody? lol
Then it's the audio quality as neither of them sound normal, but also explains the confusion as the audio is super distorted.

I blame Cody for slandering his girlfriend with his poor audio setup is what I'm saying.

Not really, but the woman is really going out of her way to avoid bringing up the Catholic v Protestant race wars that are 90% of the reason there even is an identity split in Ireland, which is also the fault of the British if you go far back enough. If she had just brought this up, it might've prevented Pippa from asking "bro why don't you just like make up with your 900 year-old blood rivals and just lick the boot of the british together lol?". Oh, who am I kidding, she's incapable of putting two and two together and even considering that.
Sure, but if you want to avoid that topic, it's easy to draw modern day references to areas that have conflicting parties who both want to leave and stay within another nation. If you want to avoid the Russia topic, then Catalonia is always an option.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Did Pippa just The Catcher in Rye is a crappy book unless you like baseball ? :smugpipi:
Edit: TBC There's no baseball in the book (accept somebodies old mit mentioned) the title is not about that kind of catcher. Is Pippa trolling or Pip'n?

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Did Pippa just The Catcher in Rye is a crappy book unless you like baseball ? :smugpipi:
I mostly agree. I thought it was mid at best and I love baseball, and that wasn't even the main focus at all. A Mike Lupica childrens book is much better if you like baseball.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
If Pippa could host these things elsewhere so audio quality wouldn't be garbage, that would be great. What bitrate is that audio running at, sheesh

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is uh, is Pippa unaware of uh, y'know, the concept of a military alliance like NATO or the Warsaw Pact? Does she think Ireland can just like nuclear-carbomb London with no consequences in this century? And also people cucking for Eng*and in chat, lmao.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If Pippa could host these things elsewhere so audio quality wouldn't be garbage, that would be great. What bitrate is that audio running at, sheesh
I think the only viable alternative would be a Discord room or something of the sort, and nobody would want that except for insufferable Discordfags.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Isn't the speaker literally @AO Cody? lol
It's my girlfriend. Had the space playing on my phone and she heard it and absolutely needed to chime in.

I'm at her place and she lives in the mountains so that probably didn't help the audio quality.

Jealous

Lurker

Very late in posting this. May watch archive later.
1666759733320.png

1666760002075.png

1666760893557.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If he grinds your gears, put him on ignore. Unless somebody is a very active nuisance and goes out of their way to harass people in ways that can't be switched off with the click of one button or actively endangers the future of this site (or irritates me personally, because I'm a tyrant and earning my ire is automatically the worse offense you can commit), they're not going anywhere.
Based
No idea who this is. Is she really a 3 view on twitch? Because the YT stats are quite intresting. She is posting shorts for over a year and has a bunch with hundredthousands of views and a few that have millions of views.
She had about 4k subs 2 weeks ago and then suddenly exploded to currently ~180k subs, with +20k-30k per day for a few days. That is a growth rate not quite but comperable to Gura's and Salome's at the start.

Edit: Some more checking, all the millions of views all came withing the last 2 weeks, so all these shorts weren't successful before, they all just exploded, her entire channel exploded.

So either there was a preexisting loyal fanbase that switched with her or there was some massive algorithm magic happening.
I just found out about her from False and yeah it's algorithmic magic one of her shorts caught it and she exploded I have no idea what her audience was on twitch tho
Timestamp 18:15

Burnt Fish

Rabbit, watch this in the morning:

Half of the fun of interacting with people from the UK is getting these distinctions wrong and watching them mald over it. One of my favorite things is implying to my Scottish friend that he's just a different flavor of Irish because "it's all just gaelic shit anyway" or calling him English and when he gets annoyed telling that if he didn't want to be English his ancestors should have fought harder like mine did.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Did Pippa JUST learn the difference between Britain and England? And she is now discovering the mess that Ireland is.

Add another point ot the "Burgers don't know aynthing outside their border" counter.
Burgers don't know anything in their own state let alone the other states unless it's some major news thing and even then they will probably fuck the details up. Fuck that was hard to listen to (first the audio quality and then some of the questions she was asking that had answers that seemed pretty fucking obvious). I shouldn't shit on her though at least she is...

1666763087694.png

Based

I just found out about her from False and yeah it's algorithmic magic one of her shorts caught it and she exploded I have no idea what her audience was on twitch tho
Timestamp 18:15

It's not algorithm magic per-se but have you ever wondered why some people that have been doing youtube have about 300-400k subscribers on their 10-year old main channel but suddenly they open up a new channel and it shows up everywhere and in less than 6 months it is up to about 250k subs? New channels that receive a huge boost in traffic, views, and subs get pushed as if they were viral. So they show up in more feeds, the homepage, and the recommendations as the system determines that the channel in question is growing so much and so fast because the content is "good".

She possibly had a decent following on Twitch and when she moved to Youtube a chunk of people moved en-masse with her boosting her channel and putting her in the main page. One of my videos somehow appeared in the main page for 24 hours and I managed to get 8k views that first day. Normally my videos get around 600-1k views in 24 hours.

The most extreme case of this happening that I can remember is a "Girl in a Van" video youtube was boosting a few years ago. A new channel with 1 video suddenly got about 200k subscribers. Not only was Youtube boosting the video but they got their lackeys like Philip DeFranco to talk about it (which he lied by saying that it was not artificially boosted).

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
The sweaty laughing dragon got to top 500 in OW2 [link] after grinding for many hours off stream, must feel good to prove the doubters wrong
(now she will spend the next 6 months in rehab for video game addiction)

View attachment 3469

Half-way convinced Holos want to collab with her just to get carried. :SelenHAHAhere:
(But that might be the Selen stan in me being unfair.)

Speaking of Selen... New schedule just dropped!

Ff-HnxLaUAMToEE

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

cute Ina story animated adorably

didn’t pay attention to it being posted before

let me try this again with a different animation this time of best shork

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Axel posted another teaser for his upcoming cover. Looks like it'll be with Calli and Ollie as well.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Half-way convinced Holos want to collab with her just to get carried. :SelenHAHAhere:
(But that might be the Selen stan in me being unfair.)

Speaking of Selen... New schedule just dropped!

Ff-HnxLaUAMToEE
Maybe. By any chance has she played with Towa yet?

So I was browsing /pcg/ and apparently Lia posted on her alt about doing a CWC stream. Tweet has since been deleted.

Her CWC stream was her most popular stream up to date and she managed to get a massive amount of viewers. The downside to it was that Fishman told her to kill the VOD because it did not go with the type of content he wants them to make and possibly feared any attempts at cancellation because she is laughing at someone that is Plautistic. Her recent MLP stream had also a good number of CCV compared to her average.

Her reaction streams do fairly well compared to her gaming streams (around 25-50% better). By reaction im refering to her either doing a deep dive or her being exposed to new content. I think the "im an ignorant zoomer and I want to learn about X or Y which I never got to experience" is interesting to watch but it possibly takes time to plan and set up which is a problem since she seems to be getting fucked by schoolwork.

CWC and other Lolcows like him are her golden cow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom