"I thought you liked it raw!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
6 hours of gameplay, completed the game. She has no limit.
1666768806314.png
She was able to outlast Chris Tucker, The PP Bois, and Wall-Rider.

Edit: I couldn't even watch most of it yet, just saw parts on my lunch, and then on my break, and then more after work, but just a couple quotes from the end SC reading (timestamp links in the spoilers should work):
Reading an ESL superchat 1666771833502.png
"Thank you IRyS, always feel appreciated and loved, so touching your cum...uh... you accompany...*finishes reading the SC*... For a second I, I was interpreting that in a weird way, excuse me."

*SC* "This is to show that IryS is indeed smartRys; I believe in you! If you say ‘orange’ slowly enough, it’ll sound like gullible."
IRyS: "Oorrraanggee. Ooorrraange. Hm? I don't get it. I don't get it. I still don't get it. What? Orange? Oooooraaaange. It'll sound like 'gullible'. Guuullli....It doesn't sound like 'gullible' at all. I don't get it, what? You guys are like 'GOTTEM' but I don't.........oh......oh. Ohhhhhh, I'm a gullible person." followed by a quick story about her talking to Bae about Toronto, which she thought was in Australia.

Last edited:

PekoWick

Half-way convinced Holos want to collab with her just to get carried. :SelenHAHAhere:
(But that might be the Selen stan in me being unfair.)
Who would want that though? And why would they even want to collab just to get carried?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You guys are surprised that a high school dropout from SC who claims Texas is the most safe and secure haven on the US knows little to nothing about world geopolitics. This is just why I find her whole "aagh brazil" thing charming in the first place.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You guys are surprised that a high school dropout from SC who claims Texas is the most safe and secure haven on the US knows little to nothing about world geopolitics. This is just why I find her whole "aagh brazil" thing charming in the first place.
Most people have always been ignorant about that kind of shit, it's just that now they can broadcast their own ignorance for other morons to look at. Anyways geopolitics is mainly just a bunch of powerful people playing a game of charades which people then panic about and take too seriously.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Not many people really cared about geopolitics outside their own nationality/geography (and even some don't). I had to explain to friends that the Irish don't have UK passports as their default and Operation Barbarossa was not communists fighting against each other.

From Lui's host club totsu, married woman establishing dominance.

MaiR's full MV release for Survivor on 8PM JST

On her project site there are some interesting stuff for those in Japan. Buying from dwango during the campaign period comes with the canned badge for the CD jacket. Buying from LINE music and playing the song at least 777 times gets you in a draw with ten getting the acrylic plate of the CD jacket (also sold on her booth page for 1500 Yen). Tempting because I like how it's her staring deep into my soul.

Singing stream an hour after the premiere

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Mumei mentioned that SNOT will be doing a Halloween candy review stream this Friday.

Also, this RE7 stream tonight has graced us with a lot of good Moom clips.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
IRyS using the video camera in Outlast like it's her personal vlog is pretty damn charming.
I'm incredibly entertained by IRyS's horror playthroughs. She just reacts completely differently than anyone else in pretty much every way.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Maybe. By any chance has she played with Towa yet?

Her CWC stream was her most popular stream up to date and she managed to get a massive amount of viewers. The downside to it was that Fishman told her to kill the VOD because it did not go with the type of content he wants them to make and possibly feared any attempts at cancellation because she is laughing at someone that is Plautistic. Her recent MLP stream had also a good number of CCV compared to her average.

Her reaction streams do fairly well compared to her gaming streams (around 25-50% better). By reaction im refering to her either doing a deep dive or her being exposed to new content. I think the "im an ignorant zoomer and I want to learn about X or Y which I never got to experience" is interesting to watch but it possibly takes time to plan and set up which is a problem since she seems to be getting fucked by schoolwork.

CWC and other Lolcows like him are her golden cow.
Mm. If I wasn't so lazy I would go see how her weird ramble videos also do compared to her gaming stuff and all that. Like the tumblr sexy men or cannibalism should be legal ones and so on. I'm not surprised CWC did the best because the "feelings" crowd will whine about investigating people like that, but almost everyone else enjoys a good train wreck as long as they're only observing it or someone's reactions to finding out what level of train wreck it actually is.

The more Lia goes on the more I think she actually wants to just let loose with the autism. Almost as if she wants to join or even out Pippa Pippa. Not that I think Lia's interest in diving into this shit is just for the views. She does seem genuinely interested in discovering how wild the trashfire gets. I just got a feeling that she wants to indulge the menhara/autism part of her more. Fishman must be trying hard to keep her somewhat leashed if she's potentially planning to pop up elsewhere to do the stuff she wants.
Which more power to her I guess, I think she's mostly fine as long as she's not getting hammered. She seems to get oversharing rambling white girl trashed pretty hard when she sips.

Kind of makes me wonder if not-Lia and not-Pippa would ever consider doing dives off on their own somewhere. Yuni wouldn't be involved because iirc she wants to keep that channel and content pretty chill casual with less autism than the mold creature, but maybe she could dig up a dinosaur or something lol

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Polka's live with her outfit stream.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Tenma Maemi - official top 100 Titan Souls speedrunner! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

My favourite Polka artist posted his own version of her new outfit

vestars20

Early Adopter
Our(my) favorite schizophrenic vtuber is streaming! She won a prize and is talking to the psych that recommended her for it. Cheer her on

Last edited:

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
Not recording it but here's what you missed via /vt/.
The "T" at the top right lines up with her (now deleted) profile on a voice actors page where she listed her name as Tae Kim.
It's also on archive.org, but it doesn't load for me for some reason.
dotto.PNG

Hopefully she'll put the VOD back up soon, it was quite a fun stream. Would love to see her continue on with the game but I doubt that's gonna happen, at least any time soon lol.
Also, I know she doesn't play FPS games but damn, she was allergic to shooting enemies in the head, huh? Like everywhere but. :SelenHAHAhere:

Polka's new schoolgirl outfit is really cute:
1666785986935.png

1666785869325.png

1666785777972.png

Too Many Polkas
1666785631995.png

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Nice.

Her hair is fucking ridiculously long though, holy shit.

Similarly, reminder about Iofi's outfit in an hour.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
As a side note, more related to the clip you posted, but man... Kobo got the right character. Imagine if that person had the penguin blacksmith avatar or the secret agent avatar while acting like that. It just wouldn't fit right.
I mentioned before that recruitment at the big two is probably now more like casting for roles than what I'd call recruitment. I believe the oft-repeated story about Kiara and Calli nearly getting each other's models, and maybe I could see a pair in Council having a similar story, but I can't see it happening for any gen after that.

The Fubuki one got dark lol. Although I suppose it's accurate to fox spirit lore...?

The Holos are finally getting on the Trombone Champ train. Kaela went for nearly 4 hours earlier, Gamma is live playing the William Tell Overture (the UI is only in English lol), and Calli has a waiting room for it in 6 hours. Kobo has it scheduled in 2 hours but doesn't have a waiting room yet.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Axel is doing Apex Guerrilla stream - you guessed it, with RPR!

EDIT: Altare has joined them.

Wonderfull mashup of some early days of Holoctober. I think my previous post was about day 18, so I got some catching up to do.

EDIT:

Enna Alouette did an oopsie by washing her chemical set like regular dishes

enna-chemical-melted.jpg

Last edited:

SoundWave Superior

I'm willing to convert to this religion, them thicc polka thighs. Also outfit really cute

kestraline

Early Adopter
So I was browsing /pcg/ and apparently Lia posted on her alt about doing a CWC stream. Tweet has since been deleted.

If Bronies are fair game and a part 2 is happening this week then CWC should be allowed too. She even got away with showing horse plushie pussy.

Stop being obstructive Fishman and let Lia be Lia. She's not asking for it to be her main thing, she just wants to keep on laughing at the internet's biggest lolcow.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Watching the Iofi outfit reveal, when she showed the underside of the skirt, it inmediately reminded me of a BEEG Kirby fan. I guess it makes sense, Iofi being an alien and the outfit being star-themed and all.
:(

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine karaoke starting now. it's been a while since the last one because she got a case of the coughs sometime after her birthday (surprisingly not the coof, given Kobo did get it and has been on her house occasionally).

Her schedule for the rest of he week. The collab with Kiara is gonna be halloween-themed, and besides the cover with Kobo she hinted at something else going on soon. She said "considering the occasion" so it may also be a halloween thing, or possibly something to do with the Gen 1 girls new outfits? :unsure:
Ff70Ht5VsAEGkd_.jpg

Also her being her own shipperfag

Lui as girlfriend rather than wife? Is she on drugs?
To be fair it was Lui's own request to be girlfriends. They had to settle with Monday girlfriend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom