"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Angry lolibaba mystery Halloween stream shortly.

Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At times during Vesper's zatsudans I am reminded of how much of a massive weeb he is, and why wouldn't IRyS get along swimmingly with such a creature.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to complain that a streamer is streaming?

"You're lying, I'm not upset! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, MORI!"
Vesper - YOU'RE TEARING ME APART.png

I see a lot of concernposting regarding Mori being in this situation. Personally, I'm glad to see her participating in collabs even if it's last minute, but I still wish she wouldn't let all the antis get into her head.

4chan brainrot is real, I suppose. Once you're in that mindset of constant self-deprecation and consider the words of your extreme critics over the words of your supporters, it really makes things all the worse. In a way, it isn't exculsive to Mori - for most content creators, the words of their haters leave a larger impact than the words of their supporters. But in Mori's case she just can't help literally seeking out the haters instead of occasionally seeing them in her comment sections.

Exposing herself to all her haters' messaging has always been a double-edged sword for Karen. On the one hand, it's a fucking bottomless pit of motivation and material for her for song content. On the other hand, when you stare too long into the void4chan, well... you turn into a fucking retard. In her case, even more so.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'll watch long streams in chunks when I have smaller amounts of free time. I just leave a tab open with the video paused, then when things are slow I'll hit play.
Basically the same answer, vod length is not a major issue because I watch in chunks when needed. It also helps to know which streams can be 'background' and which streams you have to pay attention to, mostly depending on the game. But, probably no one should take advice from me because I have far too many tabs open to watch later.

Also, the longer you leave something to 'watch later' the less relevant it becomes. It's not like political/news shows where each episode becomes nearly irrelevant after a week, but as time passes you'll probably care less about each individual tab. Like when I first got into the rabbit hole I opened a ton of tabs from searching through old streams, but didn't watch them all. Looking through my tabs that I had nearly forgotten about a few days ago I found Kiara and Ame playing Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (from nearly 2 years ago and neither one is an oshi); do I really care about watching that still? Nah, so I closed that one.

At times during Vesper's zatsudans I am reminded of how much of a massive weeb he is, and why wouldn't IRyS get along swimmingly with such a creature.
I said this forever ago, probably on KF, but within a week of each other I saw both of them sperging about Diamond No Ace and a few other anime/manga which I have forgotten by now. Like, completely separately, they each spent ~30 minutes talking about all of the exact same things. Put them together and I bet they could fill an entire IRyS 'short' stream.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mel activating neurons it's amazing to me how much wholesome and lewd she can fit into her baka brain

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This really is "Vesper Weebs Out - The Stream."

Edit: Vesper has played and liked Katawa Shojou, but thinks he can't talk about it.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Looks like Haachama really reaches out more to the EN branch. She had an english/aussie collab with Bae today and yes, it was Clubhouse 51

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

(Link)
I'm a big fan of gyaru Polka.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Spider. 5 minutes. 3D modelling. Jack-O-lanterns.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I found a video that illustrates one of Pippa's most characteristic (lisp notwithstanding) speech quirks, her lack of aspiration. Give it a watch and you too, can sdurt sbeaking like the yabbit in liddul dime.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I found a video that illustrates one of Pippa's most characteristic (lisp notwithstanding) speech quirks, her lack of aspiration. Give it a watch and you too, can sdurt sbeaking like the yabbit in liddul dime.

Pippa needs to watch this guy's videos, because this one had me in tears:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I'm going to force Pippa to take a shower every day for a month.

I won't fix your girl, no she's like Samson I'll make her a standard En-tuber by washing away her mold powers.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
On a side note:
What are everyone's favorite rrats?
Mine have to be Ultra Nationalist Ayame or Kronii joining a Christian Deathcult

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Or she'll surprise us and her next will be "dottovUWU"

"Ollie's not my wife!" Sad zombie noises indeed...

I'd like to ask you guys a question: if you miss a stream you were interested in (but not to the point of absolutely having to watch it), does it depend on the VOD's length whether you watch it later? If so, how long can a stream be before you decide it's not worth it?
I dropped Kiara's GTA playthrough because I missed the third part and the VOD is 6+ hours long... I've realized that the only time when I have 6 hours without any obligations to fulfil is when I fucking sleep.
If I'm going to end up watching a vod than it kinda depends on what game is played and if I feel there will be some banter during it. If it's a story driven game like Gura playing Little Nightmares, I have to catch that live or else I'll probably pass on watching it. But if it's a zatsudan or Minecraft or something that really doesn't require full attention to be given to it, I watch that pretty much whenever. Have it on in the background while I'm either cleaning and playing video games.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Always nice to see older Pika models

Oh, and Gyaru Polka super cute.

kestraline

Early Adopter
So I was browsing /pcg/ and apparently Lia posted on her alt about doing a CWC stream. Tweet has since been deleted.
She has now renamed and locked the account, which makes you wonder if she changed her mind on using it, or if fishman intervened.

Maybe he gave into her to try and keep her from streaming elsewhere and let her do part 2 of CWC next week?
1666815532037.png

Yuni hasn't streamed in months by the way either, but she's been very busy and hasn't had the time to do these streams.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Always nice to see older Pika models

Old Pika is the only acceptable Pika.

Also, watching this clip, I know that this is my autism speaking, but I desperately wish Cover could convince Nintendo to let its talents play romhacks.

Granted, only Aqua and maybe Okayu would stand a chance, and Aqua doesn't stream...

RatInACage

I'd like to ask you guys a question: if you miss a stream you were interested in (but not to the point of absolutely having to watch it), does it depend on the VOD's length whether you watch it later? If so, how long can a stream be before you decide it's not worth it?
I dropped Kiara's GTA playthrough because I missed the third part and the VOD is 6+ hours long... I've realized that the only time when I have 6 hours without any obligations to fulfil is when I fucking sleep.
if im watching a vod im speeding it up to 1.5 to 1.7 X Speed anyways so the vod length doesnt bother me that much and with playthroughs of games that im interested in im usually only hoping on board when the whole thing is finished because i dont like getting invested in a playthrough and then have it not finish or the vtuber taking a large break in between streaming that and some other stuff.

This does mean that i frequently end up in the position of having several youtube playlists filled with streams i have saved that im sure ill get back to someday but i imagine thats a pretty common problem. like honestly i dont understand the complain vt makes about these girls not streaming enough kronii is my oshi and still im behind on so many of her streams from the early days.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Skytech Gaming responded to both Pippa and Gamer's Nexus for their shit-tier quality computers, lol

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 4.32.13 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom