Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Listening to Americans talk about anything outside of their country, or even individual state really makes me glad that they get treated like mongoloid retards and ripped off for everything they own whenever they go somewhere as tourists.

"Is Belfast a country?"

"Why would people fight each other because of religion?"
"We weren't fighting ourselves in the War of Independence, right?"
As a burger, I used to dislike Europeans because I thought they were pretentious. After living abroad for a few years I literally can't get along with Americans anymore. They think that being stupid is funny and don't actually want to understand the world and other cultures, they only want to be spoonfed information that validates their existing worldview.
I can have engaging and objective conversations with people from literally anywhere in the world except America, it's incredibly frustrating.
Is uh, is Pippa unaware of uh, y'know, the concept of a military alliance like NATO or the Warsaw Pact? Does she think Ireland can just like nuclear-carbomb London with no consequences in this century? And also people cucking for Eng*and in chat, lmao.
As much as I love pippa I wish she would realize that being stupid isn't as cute or as funny as she thinks it is.
Rant over. Put me in the spergatory where I belong.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
1666831488052.png

"Good news, your parts weren't late, we're just incompetent." - Skytech.

I think she's broken at this point.
Obligatory
:icanfixher:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Vampire wants Kobo to do her version of the German Fortnite Kid, Indonesian Valorant Brat. Yipee!

Chat wants him to bargain playing that blighted game with Kobo in exchange for meme material. Grandpa thinks that Kobo would go the "I give you nothing old man and you will still play Valo with me" route.

Axel talks about making a dick and balls sculpture during one of the collabs with HoloEN

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm surprised no one showed Ame's Halloween costume yet. I know it's just png assets, but still really good.

【Overwatch 2】Wake me TF Up 1-39-29 screenshot.png

Also going to shill GGNL's Alien Isolation stream later, they haven't met the Alien yet, so I'm sure this stream'll be quite eventful.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru doing just chatting / music share:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Tenma why must you do this?

I mean the model is good tbf

Also I don’t think Artemis should be hated. Because she doesn’t do anything to come to any strong conclusion on her. She’s just boring.Another example of someone who wanted to make content and didn’t consider if they’d even be good at it.

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

HoloEn twitter teasing something on the 28th given the spooky tone and that you can hear Bae voice some people are saying new council costumes, some people are saying EN3, but I doubt it, it also could be somethin else entirely like some Holoween special stream or something.

Jacks Wasted Life

Also I don’t think Artemis should be hated. Because she doesn’t do anything to come to any strong conclusion on her. She’s just boring.Another example of someone who wanted to make content and didn’t consider if they’d even be food at it.
She?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Also I don’t think Artemis should be hated. Because she doesn’t do anything to come to any strong conclusion on her. She’s just boring.Another example of someone who wanted to make content and didn’t consider if they’d even be food at it.

Their model was always above average (they must really have a trust fund or blackmail or something...what a tremendous waste), it's the talent that was severely lacking. The coattail riding didn't help, either.

Artemis wouldn't even be good as Soylent Shark or whatever.

(Don't mind me. I just appreciate your typo and am preserving it for future generations)

Airless

Active lurker
Ame's really going to town on this mariachi song..

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wow that was fucking retarded. Why do anons hate the farms so damn much? Because they're the type of people that get made fun of most likely.

Oh good, the tranny's a Nyto now.
Life is a series of monkey's paws and people cutting their dicks off to ruin everything.

1666834310240.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Kinda off-topic, but I just took a quick skim of this thread, and this caught my eye:
1666832801074.png

holy shit, fag got 1k upvotes. (a)
1666832926150.png
I do remember we talked about this burai1992 person briefly on the Homeland after he started his retarded campaign, but it seems that this post is the most traction he's gotten from it so far. On fucking r/antifastonetoss, of all places...
1666833655563.png
commies and vermintide dilating.png
LOL
1666832958999.png :educateyourself:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Lol, the contrast of Gura and Ame's Trombone Champ. Ame not giving a fuck and getting low grades and Gura playing semi sweaty getting As and Ss.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Kinda off-topic, but I just took a quick skim of this thread, and this caught my eye:
View attachment 3590

View attachment 3591
I do remember we talked about this burai1992 person briefly on the Homeland after he started his retarded campaign, but it seems that this post is the most traction he's gotten from it so far. On fucking r/antifastonetoss, of all places...
View attachment 3593
LOL
View attachment 3592 :educateyourself:
The second I saw it was about Pippa and in AntiFaStonetoss I knew it was that one dude, guess he's still on his retarded crusade for some reason and rallying the scum of society.

Aslo
1666834865096.png

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Wow that was fucking retarded. Why do anons hate the farms so damn much? Because they're the type of people that get made fun of most likely.

TENMA NOOOOO!

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
View attachment 3590

View attachment 3591
View attachment 3593
LOL
View attachment 3592 :educateyourself:
eicafw7gqkz41.jpg

Enjoy your karma @thhrang!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
it seems that this post is the most traction he's gotten from it so far.
If by that you mean like 2 upvotes and couple of people saying "who?", couple others saying "lmao vtuber".
Funny how hard he tries to cancel white trash menhera anime woman conventionally, without even knowing her name

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom