"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with the homosexual agenda"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Fact: all these types are extremely vapid and shallow in their politics. They think that a few edgy jokes online matters more to your political persuasion than your actual policy positions.
The thing is with these people who make call out posts like the one featured in the screenshot, they have zero political discussions. They are already set in their ways and that anything going against the progressive dogma is evil and must be snuffed out. That includes jokes that take the piss of it. Criticism of any kind is a big no-no because it always comes down to "we are dealing with literal nazis!11!" with these lunatics.

Apologies for the political sperging. It just doesn't surprise me that these retards would go after Pippa because of her content. In any case, have an unrelated clip of Senchou refusing to pay her band of pirates a salary as my clip tax.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Good news: it's not furry (yet).

Bad news:
Screenshot_2022-10-26-20-52-02-87_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

The final piece of art. Magni is damn good at drawing. All this under an hour.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

Archive
Video:

Bae's voice saying "Hi... are you still watching?"

New gen? Council outfits? Ame and Bae's Halloween event? :unsure:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Archive
Video:
View attachment 3611

Would give late react, but you pulled the video from the tweet, that deserves an autistic winner, bless your archiving

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Of course. Next month is packed with autism.
I uh, also spent like seven hours trying to remember how to use blender and unity, which I hadn't touched in years, just to make a fucking beret, for a shikikan outfit, for a vtuber model I'm probably going to use once as a joke.
We are gonna be alright, alright. Poincare Recurrence's gonna be fun. And good luck with what you're planning, lmao.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
After living abroad for a few years I literally can't get along with Americans anymore. They think that being stupid is funny and don't actually want to understand the world and other cultures, they only want to be spoonfed information that validates their existing worldview. I can have engaging and objective conversations with people from literally anywhere in the world except America, it's incredibly frustrating.

As much as I love pippa I wish she would realize that being stupid isn't as cute or as funny as she thinks it is.
Rant over. Put me in the spergatory where I belong.
I don't think she does it to be purposely cute or funny though its just part of the burger brain. The way she was asking questions yesterday makes you realize that she is extremely ignorant. She just needs someone to actually talk to her about it.

Wow that was fucking retarded. Why do anons hate the farms so damn much? Because they're the type of people that get made fun of most likely.

Tenma why must you do this?

Farms lives rent free in their heads. Its pretty pathetic. As for Tenma liking Artemis, whatever. The model is still amazing.

I mean the model is good tbf

Also I don’t think Artemis should be hated. Because she doesn’t do anything to come to any strong conclusion on her. She’s just boring.Another example of someone who wanted to make content and didn’t consider if they’d even be good at it.
This.

Their model was always above average (they must really have a trust fund or blackmail or something...what a tremendous waste), it's the talent that was severely lacking. The coattail riding didn't help, either.

Artemis wouldn't even be good as Soylent Shark or whatever.

(Don't mind me. I just appreciate your typo and am preserving it for future generations)
You don't need a trust fund. Artemis possibly gets enough money from the streams and from the early boost and popularity they got. Debuted in October 2020 so basically right after the HoloEN boom. 80k Twitch followers and possibly has about 300-500 subs. 232k Subs on Youtube. Video uploaded yesterday got 80k views. That shit is enough to get them a few hundred dollars each months. How much was their model? $5000? Seems like a lot but they probably have earned that amount or more only from ad revenue from both Twitch and Youtube.

The second I saw it was about Pippa and in AntiFaStonetoss I knew it was that one dude, guess he's still on his retarded crusade for some reason and rallying the scum of society.
Is this the retard that also went after Lumi or was that another one? Wasn't one of them a mod for IronMouse?

Archive
Video:
View attachment 3611

Could be Holloween related outfits or some teaser to a big collab similar to the one Myth did a year ago.

Clip went up

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Is this the retard that also went after Lumi or was that another one? Wasn't one of them a mod for IronMouse?
The one complaining about the Fauna art meme? Not sure if they're the same, but it was the same guy who was sperging on Twitter about Pippa before. He's a generic AntiFa tard who is way too into Super Sentai (Japanese Power Rangers) and has tried canceling people in the past by spamming reddit.

Also from your clip
1666845642886.png

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Would give late react, but you pulled the video from the tweet, that deserves an autistic winner, bless your archiving
I'll admit, I went back a page, didn't see it, went "eh", and just decided to post. It's been one of those days for me today.

Jealous

Lurker
Wow that was fucking retarded. Why do anons hate the farms so damn much? Because they're the type of people that get made fun of most likely.
Because it is invaded by Redditors and Twitter users that doesn't follow 'lurk more' rule and start posting, carrying the social site culture they learned.

It is unfortunate that it got popular and infested by people that hates their guts the most.

I'm starting to think that /jp/ were the ones that kept them in check before /vt/ becomes a thing.

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Tour guides streaming spooky alien game, get in while you still have the chance!

They're completely hopeless when they get attacked by an enemy and I love it. It feels like they're two siblings fighting over the controller, mashing all the buttons at the same time.

Last edited:

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
View attachment 3610
The final piece of art. Magni is damn good at drawing. All this under an hour.
This was a pretty good stream. Reminds me a lot of a channel I used to watch a long while ago. Drawfee, I think its name was. They had a few artists who basically did some speed drawing around concepts. "Disney characters as Dark Souls bosses" or "<Character> in different styles". I think the premises were good, but it wound up getting dragged down by the artists trying to do pop culture things without really knowing about the pop culture things they were trying to do. So, in that respect, Magni is probably the perfect guy to do this style of show. Would love for this to become a series.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Blue bear doing a guerrilla stream

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some furry disaster art is coming...
Cool premise for Magni. Invites guests on his channel and works as an artist on commission and draws whatever they say.

So far we have Adam Sandler JoJo style eating spicy Cheetos and drinking mountain dew with his Owen Wilson cars style summon.View attachment 3607

Why does sandler kinda look like a meatcanyon cartoon?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This was a pretty good stream. Reminds me a lot of a channel I used to watch a long while ago. Drawfee, I think its name was. They had a few artists who basically did some speed drawing around concepts. "Disney characters as Dark Souls bosses" or "<Character> in different styles". I think the premises were good, but it wound up getting dragged down by the artists trying to do pop culture things without really knowing about the pop culture things they were trying to do. So, in that respect, Magni is probably the perfect guy to do this style of show. Would love for this to become a series.
Drawfee had some great videos (I used to follow them on my non-vtuber account). Magni is an amazing artist he pretty much nailed that Owen Wilson look. Not only that but he managed to come out with a banger of a cover (going by what he had said back when they debuted I expected his voice to be Noel-tier) and it seems he knows a bit of music too. What the fuck do they feed asians or is it all just cultural that their parents try to live out their failed dreams through their children and end up forcing them in taking up music, art, getting top grades and overall being a bit of a machine when it comes to work ethic? All of that at the expense of some social anxiety, a below-average social life and childhood trauma.

Been listening to the Lilybelle radio streams while at work. Bunch of 1-views making amazing covers. Some of these are better than the originals but they get little to no traction and the channels dont grow. Is it poor marketing? Inconsistent streaming and upload times? Overall a boring chat interaction that wont hook in new viewers?
The first one is Alien. I love the Sora cover of this but mainly because of the music video of her dancing in 3d. That said I have noticed that most of the covers try to copy the high-pitched vocaloid voice and it just sounds kinda bad. This person has a lower pitch and overall the song just sounds amazing.

Second one is the Iluna theme song. I really like the song but more than half of Iluna can't sing (or at least they need some vocal training). Ren did a solo cover which was pretty good but this song is clearly meant to be sung by multiple people.

Axel posted this. I guess the cover he has been teasing will not only have Ollie and Calli in it but also Kronii and Reine.
1666852199332.png

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Blue bear doing a guerrilla stream

I feel bad for her today, the sad girl was hitting her hard today. Stressing out with college classes and anxiety with social interactions. Not going to classes where you have to do discussion, cause she doesn't want to speak. Bear needs a hug. ❤️

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Farms lives rent free in their heads. Its pretty pathetic. As for Tenma liking Artemis, whatever. The model is still amazing.
My issue with Artemis is that his whole personality is that he's gay. He has to make tweets saying he's gay at least once a week. Those types of people are obnoxious.
I feel bad for her today, the sad girl was hitting her hard today. Stressing out with college classes and anxiety with social interactions. Not going to classes where you have to do discussion, cause she doesn't want to speak. Bear needs a hug. ❤️
Damn she's got some extreme anxiety if she has to leave in the middle of class and just skips at this point. That's really not healthy. I do get her worries and issues with college though, as I'm still there when I should've been finished by now.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Another teaser and now Reine and Kronii are in the mix.

People are speculating it's a Bad End Night cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom