"DUMMY Thic = grammar ????? right????"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
What did Pippa say that violated Twitter rules?
gdsrftredgdfgdfgdfg.png

lvl8

I thought blue bear is the normie among the PC talents. Fishman really filled the roster with sad girls.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Skipped through the timestamps on Gura's Trombone Champ stream; at the very end she went over her planned schedule, and she's doing a cooking hand-cam stream on sunday. Also said that she's not doing any group halloween things, probably because of the icky boys.

The boys aren't part of the Halloween collab, should be obvious with Fauna joining it.
Ah yeah, I was conflating it with the 'Weremags' stream in my head. Speaking of, Holodex has that collab looking to be: Tempus, Calli, Kobo, Ollie, Moona, Risu
1666860171278.png

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Skipped through the timestamps on Gura's Trombone Champ stream; at the very end she went over her planned schedule, and she's doing a cooking hand-cam stream on sunday. Also said that she's not doing any group halloween things, probably because of the icky boys.
The boys aren't part of the Halloween collab, should be obvious with Fauna joining it.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Because it is invaded by Redditors and Twitter users that doesn't follow 'lurk more' rule and start posting, carrying the social site culture they learned.

It is unfortunate that it got popular and infested by people that hates their guts the most.

I'm starting to think that /jp/ were the ones that kept them in check before /vt/ becomes a thing.
You're right about 4ch being infiltrated but even old anons would despise anything farm related for multiple reasons (one of them would be namefagging).
As far as /vt/ goes, each general thread (and their spinoffs) tends to have its own culture so if you browse holo/niji generals or /pcg/ only, you'll definitely see a lot of schizos everywhere.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

I thought you might be on to something at first, thinking to myself "wait, does that mean Fauna is gonna stream with boys for the first time?" ... but glancing at the Tempus schedules and none of them have Holoween listed.

So maybe Gura is just being shy/anti-social in general or something? 🤔

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Axel posted another teaser image for his new cover.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I thought you might be on to something at first, thinking to myself "wait, does that mean Fauna is gonna stream with boys for the first time?" ... but glancing at the Tempus schedules and none of them have Holoween listed.

So maybe Gura is just being shy/anti-social in general or something? 🤔
She's taking the idoru to the next level and refusing to collab with members who have related to the m*les, so that they don't contaminate her childlike purity (while making all sorts of depraved innuendo jokes but don't you mind that)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm actually surprised that it took this long for her to say something that people took issue with.

Context:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Twitter was, is, and will always be a mistake.
From what she said in the end of that clip too, it does sound like shes still a regular on vt and is checking their and is somehow trying the impossible task of doing stuff she likes herself but also appeasing both her antis on vt as well as her twitter crowd. Ofc shes miserable still trying to check vts opinion of her.
At some point she has to understand that /vt/ shits on every /there/ vtuber no matter what and needs to be disregarded.
Sana is actually OmegaA. She tried to go full VTuber as Sana but couldn't balance her workload. She had her health issues back when OmegaA went silent earlier this year and around when she was graduating, OmegaA came back.
That ties pretty neatly into the Omegae is Ina's boyfriend, who is AO-chan rrat.
A bit older, but Suisei's gap moe is second to none:

The cool serial killer and rock singer excitedly quoting Card Captor Sakura of all things and being all confused when the normie next to her is all '... what?'

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Rrat: Maybe Gura doesn't interact with the stars because she doesn't want the chumbuds to harass them.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I'm actually surprised that it took this long for her to say something that people took issue with.

Context:

This is especially hilarious considering kyo is white

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am literally crying and shaking. 200 YEARS! FOR 200 YEARS WE HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH THE WHITE MAN, TELLING US BLACK MEN THAT WE like chicken.

edit: I am not actually black and I apologize for insinuating that anyone of Any-color enjoys eating chicken. It was wrong and hurtful of me to do. It is time for these hurtful and damaging stereotypes to be put to an end.
Also, everyone mentioning my misremembering of halloween themed streams, but nothing about Gura's hand-cam? How small will they be? Will they be chubby like that one picture that is probably not even her? Get your rrats in before sunday. I'm going to go out on a limb with a huge risk and say; average, but slightly smaller. Crazy, I know.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Wowsers, Enna. Looks like you need to :educateyourself:

>"Thanks for giving me the chicken last night, brotha!"
We need to add this to the quote rotation immediately.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Rrat: Maybe Gura doesn't interact with the stars because she doesn't want the chumbuds to harass them.

I knew chumbuds were the worst of the lot. Zero self control inside their feet loving, no-no square addled brains. :SelenHAHAhere:

Thanks for protecting Tempus Goober, you a real one. :mikothumbsl:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Context:

Reminds me of her talking about Chinese tourists where she used to work.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I live next to a Mandarin speaker, and Enna is simply stating objective facts.

paul

Early Adopter
My personal favorite was that AO-chan was actually Sana. If I remember right, AO-chan stopped posting in Ina's chat around the time Council would have been selected and started to prepare for debut. As far as I know, AO-chan hasn't been back since Sana's graduation; but since notSana has been keeping busy... who's to say, right?
I always thought that too. The way Ina and Sana/Ina Ao-chan interacted with each other is kind of similar imo. I think the possibility that is more than a rrat is pretty high.

How can you not like Dez?
Screenshot_20221027.png

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Context:

So an apology over fucking nothing.

Anyways here's clip of Tenma

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom