General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The second I saw it was about Pippa and in AntiFaStonetoss I knew it was that one dude, guess he's still on his retarded crusade for some reason and rallying the scum of society.

Aslo
View attachment 3599
Just wait until the dude finds out about this TOTALLY REAL hate-speech™!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I love yugioh, but all that singleplayer shit isnt gonna help Shiina when her opponent drops 3 omninegates on a board and has ash in hand.
God spare her boomer brain and give her earth machine decklist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Are you a fellow love and hope enjoyer too
Of course. Next month is packed with autism.
I uh, also spent like seven hours trying to remember how to use blender and unity, which I hadn't touched in years, just to make a fucking beret, for a shikikan outfit, for a vtuber model I'm probably going to use once as a joke.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Kinda off-topic, but I just took a quick skim of this thread, and this caught my eye:
View attachment 3590

holy shit, fag got 1k upvotes. (a)
View attachment 3591
I do remember we talked about this burai1992 person briefly on the Homeland after he started his retarded campaign, but it seems that this post is the most traction he's gotten from it so far. On fucking r/antifastonetoss, of all places...
View attachment 3593
LOL
View attachment 3592 :educateyourself:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

first time watching this game. I see it's a rhythm game, perfect for our Shork. also the title, lol silly girl

edit: Turdvessle

this game has Gura humor

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Luto went from reviewing Bad Dragon Dildos to teaching code. :SelenHAHAhere:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kinda off-topic, but I just took a quick skim of this thread, and this caught my eye:
View attachment 3590

View attachment 3591
I do remember we talked about this burai1992 person briefly on the Homeland after he started his retarded campaign, but it seems that this post is the most traction he's gotten from it so far. On fucking r/antifastonetoss, of all places...
View attachment 3593
LOL
It being on that subreddit makes it clear it’s not a troll and that’s absurd to me.

antis being schizo again.

Fact: all these types are extremely vapid and shallow in their politics. They think that a few edgy jokes online matters more to your political persuasion than your actual policy positions.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
As long as he doesn't get any of those ywnbaw clips
Except like, you know, he doesnt want to put any effort? hes a useless idiot of a useful idiot, blocked by The Horned Rat and all

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 3590

View attachment 3591
View attachment 3593
LOL
also someone suggested he post it on r/VirtualYouTubers
it did not go over well

yea, he tried to do this before too

Since it doesn’t seem to have be posted. here is the thread he uses for “evidence” , with predictable responses. No one cares.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It being on that subreddit makes it clear it’s not a troll and that’s absurd to me.

antis being schizo again.

Fact: all these types are extremely vapid and shallow in their politics. They think that a few edgy jokes online matters more to your political persuasion than your actual policy positions.
When have tankies and commies ever been worried about actual issues instead of calling everyone a "NAHTSEE" to cover up the fact that they are the same kind of auth trash only a few houses down the block.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Sana is actually OmegaA. She tried to go full VTuber as Sana but couldn't balance her workload. She had her health issues back when OmegaA went silent earlier this year and around when she was graduating, OmegaA came back.
My personal favorite was that AO-chan was actually Sana. If I remember right, AO-chan stopped posting in Ina's chat around the time Council would have been selected and started to prepare for debut. As far as I know, AO-chan hasn't been back since Sana's graduation; but since notSana has been keeping busy... who's to say, right?

Piarro

Early Adopter
My personal favorite was that AO-chan was actually Sana. If I remember right, AO-chan stopped posting in Ina's chat around the time Council would have been selected and started to prepare for debut. As far as I know, AO-chan hasn't been back since Sana's graduation; but since notSana has been keeping busy... who's to say, right?
I thought the popular rrat was that AO-chan was Omega (and Ina's final fantasy husband or something)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Some furry disaster art is coming...
Cool premise for Magni. Invites guests on his channel and works as an artist on commission and draws whatever they say.

So far we have Adam Sandler JoJo style eating spicy Cheetos and drinking mountain dew with his Owen Wilson cars style summon.
Screenshot_2022-10-26-20-22-11-96_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Last edited:

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Yep, I recall this being discussed in some detail back in the thread on the Homeland, though I can't link back to it right now since the site's down.
I remember this. Didn't The Horned Rat block him after that thread got made, and that retard was confused and sad as to why The Horned Rat blocked him? That shit was funny

edit:
Is it me or is that name being changed? Oh well, the change is funny to me, so I'll keep it

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've got the Misaki twins playing Alien, Magni drawing stuff, Bae and Fubyook doing a collab and in about one minute the trashbear is doing a karaoke. It's been months since I've had multiple streams open.

Nebula Slasher

Some furry disaster art is coming...
Cool premise for Magni. Invites guests on his channel and works as an artist on commission and draws whatever they say.

Good news: it's not furry (yet).

Bad news:
【COMMISSIONS OPEN】THE PERFECT ARTWORK FOR @Mori Calliope Ch. hololive-EN 24-53 screenshot.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Axel talks about making a dick and balls sculpture during one of the collabs with HoloEN
I love that RPR, the non-idol, is the voice of reason here.

Rrat taking huge risks (of being eaten) in the name of getting to know her senpai better. 30 minutes late to post this, so maybe check out the VOD, but it is a fun game of guesses and answers with Fubuki. She seems to be planning to do this with more JP in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom