"I'm a piss-kiss (Pisces)! I like the sound of that word, I'm a piss-kiss! Oh it's the two fish thing, I'm a fish! Piss-kiss wh... am I pronouncing it wrong? it's not piss-kiss!?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Australians are far too powerful for even the strongest of idols. There is a reason they were left with a whole continent all to themselves. Haachama is merely a cosplayer of sorts, the full Australian experience was far too scarring. "What is a Vegimite? OH NO."

A parody of the 3AM videos by Luca of NijiEN.

Piarro

Early Adopter
What are everyone's favorite rrats?
fauna4dchess.png

This one is hilarious to me for multiple reasons. Fauna has admitted to being a big fan of Gura, and (for some reason) Gura has referred to Fauna as "mommy" multiple times during collabs, so while it is still incredibly unlikely for this to be true, there is technically a non-zero chance. It would also be really funny if (after all the unicorns' anger towards other HoloEN members collaborating with tempus because "muh pure idols") the call was coming from inside the house.

Oh and by the way, Kronii showed her dottovuu email on stream on purpose because the unicorn situation has made her realize that hololive is not sustainable as a career so she wants to funnel fans to her other identity like Calli does.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
The Japanese Wendy's is having a round 2 of their Nijisanji collab.
vaj284dhg4w91.png
Also not sure if merch is cool to post outside the dedicated thread but fuck it, Chigusa's and Petra's hoodies should be getting sold as merch soon.
sd6c52noswv91 (1).jpg
parody of the 3AM videos by Luca of NijiEN.

Full 45-minute stream:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
I'd like to ask you guys a question: if you miss a stream you were interested in (but not to the point of absolutely having to watch it), does it depend on the VOD's length whether you watch it later? If so, how long can a stream be before you decide it's not worth it?
I missed about 30 minutes of Gura's members stream the other day and watched the remainder of the vod the next day, but usually for one of her public gaming streams recently that are 2-4 hours I watch the zatsu portion of the vod and maybe a couple clips of the gameplay.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There are gameplay vids that you absolutely should watch, like Gura's Luigi's Mansion 3 playthrough.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You guys are surprised that a high school dropout from SC who claims Texas is the most safe and secure haven on the US knows little to nothing about world geopolitics. This is just why I find her whole "aagh brazil" thing charming in the first place.
Don't think it has anything to do with being a dropout and more to do with the US education system and the kids being fucking dumb.

If Bronies are fair game and a part 2 is happening this week then CWC should be allowed too. She even got away with showing horse plushie pussy.

Stop being obstructive Fishman and let Lia be Lia. She's not asking for it to be her main thing, she just wants to keep on laughing at the internet's biggest lolcow.
I think Pippa explained that they are prohibited from discussing individuals but its ok for them to talk about groups. Bronies are fine, CWC or Ragepig are not.

At times during Vesper's zatsudans I am reminded of how much of a massive weeb he is, and why wouldn't IRyS get along swimmingly with such a creature.
Mentioned Pani Poni Dash, Puni Puni Poemi, and Excel Saga. Not the type of shit I expect from the normie-tier Crunchyroll weeb.

She has now renamed and locked the account, which makes you wonder if she changed her mind on using it, or if fishman intervened.

Maybe he gave into her to try and keep her from streaming elsewhere and let her do part 2 of CWC next week?
View attachment 3570
Yuni hasn't streamed in months by the way either, but she's been very busy and hasn't had the time to do these streams.
Maybe got a bump in subs and freaked out. Could be that she is doing this behind Fishman's back and doesn't want to alert him. I would assume that some of the talents might read the shit posted either here (since some actually read the shit on kiwi) or in VT.

Got a Lia/Pippa clip that will go up in 3 hours and yesterday I posted something related to the Nux thing but I don't feel like attention-whoring with it. Tried to get a Pippa clip on the Nagzz clip review thing but he skipped the segment today and started playing some game. Kronii is his oshi and I have a feeling he would love Erina so if anyone here is a huge Erina fan, consider shilling her there. Goodsmile can't tell me where the fuck my Gura Nendo is at and I'm so fucking pissed. Won't buy shit from em again.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Voted Bioshock because I'm a bit tired of Cult of the Lamb, considering every streamer and their mom was playing it for the first week or two.

unknown.png

Cute Froot! Drunk singing.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
EDIT:

Enna Alouette did an oopsie by washing her chemical set like regular dishes

What the fuck was Enna working with? Also who let Enna handle chemicals in the first place?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
As of 6 hours ago, Genshin Impact has become a good game. Kind of. Almost. Not really...
But at least there is hope through modding!

635972e035f30.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I've seen some homelandbros mention that there are skinwalkers trying to stir up shit on /vt/ about our home, I try not to browse /vt/ unless I'm looking for specific vtuber drama, has anyone seen such activity?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Mentioned Pani Poni Dash, Puni Puni Poemi, and Excel Saga. Not the type of shit I expect from the normie-tier Crunchyroll weeb.
It's not completely the same, but Vesper's taste in anime seems to be extremely close to my own.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The collab with Kiara is gonna be halloween-themed, and besides the cover with Kobo
She revealed today that she will cover Aikotoba 4 with Kobo.
But in Mori's case she just can't help literally seeking out the haters instead of occasionally seeing them in her comment sections.
From what she said in the end of that clip too, it does sound like shes still a regular on vt and is checking their and is somehow trying the impossible task of doing stuff she likes herself but also appeasing both her antis on vt as well as her twitter crowd. Ofc shes miserable still trying to check vts opinion of her.
I'd like to ask you guys a question: if you miss a stream you were interested in (but not to the point of absolutely having to watch it), does it depend on the VOD's length whether you watch it later? If so, how long can a stream be before you decide it's not worth it?
I dropped Kiara's GTA playthrough because I missed the third part and the VOD is 6+ hours long... I've realized that the only time when I have 6 hours without any obligations to fulfil is when I fucking sleep.
I rarely catch up on VODs. I usually catch it live or its done and I wont bother or I will only check out the timestamps for interesting tangents but skip all gameplay content. This works very well with Kiara because she has reliable regulars in her comments who timestamp everything. But I was in the same situation, I missed some of Kiaras GTA streams but in the end, I decided to catch up on the VODs by watching them in 1.5x speed. Kiaras playthrough is so good and refreshing, its well worth it. Also, keep in mind that Kiara usually talks for like an hour or more even after the gameplay part is done, so dont be too intimidated by the total stream lengh, not all of it is gameplay.

I found Kiara and Ame playing Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (from nearly 2 years ago and neither one is an oshi); do I really care about watching that still? Nah, so I closed that one.
Good on you; because those streams were all really fucking boring and kinda frustrating. Ame wouln't listen to Kiara most of the time and insited of playing a puzzle co-op game #ameway and because of Ame sounding very confident in what she was doing (even if it was 100% wrong) Kiara just quietly went along with most of it because, Ame is smarter than me, she knows what shes doing. And when Kiara wants to try some solution out she always had to wait out until Ame had exhausted all options on her end and because of that, she grew more and more silent the longer the collab went.
By far the worst co-op game series I watched. The last 30 minutes of the last episode are worth tho because finally the game is done, and Kiara does what she does best: open up the (especssially back then) more shy Ame for some great Zatsu.

Looks like Haachama really reaches out more to the EN branch. She had an english/aussie collab with Bae today and yes, it was Clubhouse 51

Im glad she got courage and is trying to do more with EN again. Her english is fluent enough that it allows for banter and a more or less smooth conversation and she meshes well with a lot of EN. Maybe not the best chemestry ever, but the moment Haachama is in eigo mode the balance of her character tips from crazy whacky to sweet and cute.
But I still miss AmeChama, Ame and Haachama still have the best chemestry in EN imo. But I think Fauna could be great as well, Kiara is an underappreciated EN collab partner for Haachama too I feel like.
I also want to note that Haachama and Mumei could be great in theory but they are both too shy and autistic to get anything going on their own I fear, and thats a shame. Mumei probably needs a person shes closer with to fall back on to properly open up and get involved, so I guess Mumei, Haachama and Fauna could put up a great collab.

Kiara recently finally recieved her mocap suit to do more precise 3D streams, so maybe she will finally be able to show off her actually biggest talent, which is dancing. Or at least I hope so. But then again, this techinally challenged woman isnt able so set up a home studio like Ame has, so her tracking would still be inferior. But I guess its better than pure VR tracking.

New song cover will release on Friday

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meemaw retvrns to yugioh

Lia streaming now too

And Lisa straming spookys jumpscare mansion

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mori clip that has been making the rounds on /vt/ (from yesterday member stream that she initially forgot to actually make members only):

TL;DW: addresing members complaining about guerrilla collabs, they often get planned last minute and she's been very busy lately

These are the same retards that think they have the right to dictate how streamers operate their streams just because they drop some money their way. Fuckers are just entitled. Like, how hard is it to look at Holodex and see what is going on?
At times during Vesper's zatsudans I am reminded of how much of a massive weeb he is, and why wouldn't IRyS get along swimmingly with such a creature.
Because, like it or not, her content is GFE-lite, at least it can feel like it at times to me.
What are everyone's favorite rrats?
Sana is actually OmegaA. She tried to go full VTuber as Sana but couldn't balance her workload. She had her health issues back when OmegaA went silent earlier this year and around when she was graduating, OmegaA came back.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I've seen some homelandbros mention that there are skinwalkers trying to stir up shit on /vt/ about our home, I try not to browse /vt/ unless I'm looking for specific vtuber drama, has anyone seen such activity?
Rather than chat about it here in this thread, I would recommend doing it in the forum discussion thread or check somewhere like poast. As for /vt/ goings-on, I don't touch it really. If you want to see what wikidog is up to with trying to keep the site alive, the telegram is probably the best place: https://t.me/s/kiwifarms

Delutaya having a guerilla singing stream if you'd prefer to watch whatever else is going on; I'm going to stick with menhera ghost ramblings with Lia for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom