"The earth that we all stand on; Nevermind, we all are children of the Earth, we are children of Takenoko"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lumi vid dropping soon

1666754326628810.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I mentioned before that recruitment at the big two is probably now more like casting for roles than what I'd call recruitment.
Gen 3 definitely did it that way (though two members were scouted, IIRC). We don't know for certain about the other gens, but it's pretty likely this has been SOP for Cover for a while. I'd bet on Gen 2, personally.
Also her being her own shipperfag

Lui as girlfriend rather than wife? Is she on drugs?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mama Mori is so silly. Awww, it’s adorable how supportive she is though

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Lumi vid dropping soon

View attachment 3559

Missing a dog positioned suggestively by Lumi's ass. Otherwise I'd say it's spot-on.

Dog = Airi.
Add Remi and Rie as additional Nurglings.
Yuri, no idea. Maybe just make her Lia's pippenis. Or a brap cloud.
Erina.. daemonette?

Panko is the most seiso of the EN side.. so.. nun with guns? Da Michi and Nasa probably too.

Last edited:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Mori clip that has been making the rounds on /vt/ (from yesterday member stream that she initially forgot to actually make members only):

TL;DW: addresing members complaining about guerrilla collabs, they often get planned last minute and she's been very busy lately

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Okay
which one of you guys did this

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Nijisanji ID gen 6 (6WS, or "Get Well Soon") is getting their 2.0 model brushup at 27th October. With it, now hopefully their model can do alot more expression and other stuff, which could probably influence their numbers in the future.

Meanwhile, the small meme of someone who has been trying to gaslight nijifans by making clips of NijiEN (and NijiID) collabing with Jerma895 got noticed by Elira Pendora.

And by that, I mean:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Meanwhile, the small meme of someone who has been trying to gaslight nijifans by making clips of NijiEN (and NijiID) collabing with Jerma895 got noticed by Elira Pendora.

And by that, I mean:

Amaris Yuri going to be in shambles

Piarro

Early Adopter
Mori clip that has been making the rounds on /vt/ (from yesterday member stream that she initially forgot to actually make members only):
TL;DW: addresing members complaining about guerrilla collabs, they often get planned last minute and she's been very busy lately
How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to complain that a streamer is streaming?

USS IOWA

Sometimes I wish that I have the power to teleport to a Unicorn's house and straight up deck him in the face. And Oh hey new place to discuss vtubers without the site crashing at random times.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to complain that a streamer is streaming?
You don't understand, I control her since I gave her a blue superchat once. She can't do things without my permission

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Amaris Yuri going to be in shambles
How many vtubers have claimed Jerma as their husbando? We got Yuri and Mari and now this. Jerma should make a list and put them in a royal rumble.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If Bronies are fair game and a part 2 is happening this week then CWC should be allowed too. She even got away with showing horse plushie pussy.

Stop being obstructive Fishman and let Lia be Lia. She's not asking for it to be her main thing, she just wants to keep on laughing at the internet's biggest lolcow.
Honestly with how the fish seems to misunderstand how the internet works half the time, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't really know shit about CWC until after the stream. At which point his first thought was probably "Oh fuck."

I do agree those streams are pretty solid content, but even Pips has been on a leash when dealing with specific people most of the time since I think the second purse thief stream. Or I suppose the Helen Keller thing. She gets some leeway for communities but as far as specific sentient trashfires it seems like the two of them aren't going to get much room to work with.
Also far as I can tell the plush got edited out and I have 0 faith that she ran the idea of showing it past fishman before stream lol

That said if he lets her go autistic for plautistic I won't complain.

Missing a dog positioned suggestively by Lumi's ass. Otherwise I'd say it's spot-on.
I was expecting Yuri to be somewhere. Might have killed two birds with one stone if she was wearing dog ears humping Lumi's leg or something.

Nijisanji ID gen 6 (6WS, or "Get Well Soon") is getting their 2.0 model brushup at 27th October. With it, now hopefully their model can do alot more expression and other stuff, which could probably influence their numbers in the future.

And by that, I mean:

Y'know that would probably be a pretty solid stream though. If they DO end up randomly collabing somehow for some reason, they should just entirely improv it as if the whole thing is oddly spliced together. He should have a shitty green screen effect around him. For the whole stream they only talk using generic phrases, never refer to each others names, weird out of context sentences that barely fit, etc.
It would be virtually impossible to stay in character for but I think it would lead to some good moments.

How many vtubers have claimed Jerma as their husbando? We got Yuri and Mari and now this. Jerma should make a list and put them in a royal rumble.
Between him and Asmongold there's probably an entire roster ready to go for that.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Reminder that being a far left political streamer makes you a miserable person
Be like Nina and shed those shackles

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
pierat by @lSketchu.jpg

I hope Kronii's RE 8 video from last night eventually comes back

USS IOWA

Reminder that being a far left political streamer makes you a miserable person
Be like Nina and shed those shackles

Break the shackles of Leftism!
Seize the means of wokeness!

kestraline

Early Adopter
Today's random Purin streams involve her playing the Rushia simulator:

Also far as I can tell the plush got edited out and I have 0 faith that she ran the idea of showing it past fishman before stream lol
It did stay up for a few days, it only got edited out fairly recently.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

I see a lot of concernposting regarding Mori being in this situation. Personally, I'm glad to see her participating in collabs even if it's last minute, but I still wish she wouldn't let all the antis get into her head.

4chan brainrot is real, I suppose. Once you're in that mindset of constant self-deprecation and consider the words of your extreme critics over the words of your supporters, it really makes things all the worse. In a way, it isn't exculsive to Mori - for most content creators, the words of their haters leave a larger impact than the words of their supporters. But in Mori's case she just can't help literally seeking out the haters instead of occasionally seeing them in her comment sections.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Wait she keeps adding u’s so it’ll become dottovUUUUU at some point

Kronii is a sapling confirmed
Or she'll surprise us and her next will be "dottovUWU"
Also her being her own shipperfag

To be fair it was Lui's own request to be girlfriends. They had to settle with Monday girlfriend.

"Ollie's not my wife!" Sad zombie noises indeed...

I'd like to ask you guys a question: if you miss a stream you were interested in (but not to the point of absolutely having to watch it), does it depend on the VOD's length whether you watch it later? If so, how long can a stream be before you decide it's not worth it?
I dropped Kiara's GTA playthrough because I missed the third part and the VOD is 6+ hours long... I've realized that the only time when I have 6 hours without any obligations to fulfil is when I fucking sleep.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'd like to ask you guys a question: if you miss a stream you were interested in (but not to the point of absolutely having to watch it), does it depend on the VOD's length whether you watch it later? If so, how long can a stream be before you decide it's not worth it?
I dropped Kiara's GTA playthrough because I missed the third part and the VOD is 6+ hours long... I've realized that the only time when I have 6 hours without any obligations to fulfil is when I fucking sleep.
I'll watch long streams in chunks when I have smaller amounts of free time. I just leave a tab open with the video paused, then when things are slow I'll hit play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom