"lmao... snort!"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There's a large group of people who enjoy quiches. The thing is, when they are thinking pizza, it is in fact a quiche what their minds are collating into an idea. Thus we have this disparity between what pizza is, and what new yorkers, chicagoans, brazilians, japanese, and whatever the fuck they put on it over at Flare's house think it should be.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
This suggests we're getting at least 2 endings, although I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with bad, good and true, VN-style. One when Ina murders everyone and destroys the world, one when she regains her senses and seals her powers away, and one when she has to seal herself away to keep everyone safe or something.

I remember checking the guy's Twitter a while back and he did allude in a tweet that he's a bit burned out on the project. Wouldn't be surprised at all if this is the only ending he provides - not unless he gets badgered to hell by his Patreon folks for it.

kestraline

Early Adopter
First yab pizza of the night:
1666550803320.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
People haven't linked the best part of IRyS' stream last night: her 3 minutes of pure, unadulturated YabaIRyS (4:45:53 to 4:49:00):

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Italians can't cook good pizza. Italian pizza is a dry crust you can break your teeth on. And there's less toppings than you make for your "lovely" mother-in-law.

Italian pizza can be great, it's just a different kind of dish than American pizza.
As a civilized european I would like to state, that an italian pizza is a pizza and an american "pizza" is a pie.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
People haven't linked the best part of IRyS' stream last night: her 3 minutes of pure, unadulturated YabaIRyS (4:45:53 to 4:49:00):

I mentioned it, but yeah technically I didn't link it.

Just in the interest of not making my post a one-liner; Did anyone translate that Watame/IRyS vacation teaser clip? Like was there a release date for the full video or anything?
Edit: Answered my own question:
1666553763808.png

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

It just keeps getting worse lol, for some reason this stream was buffering like crazy so I haven't been able to finish it yet.
IRyS: The opening was very small. I thought I wouldn't be able to get it in there, and when I did I was very tired, OK? The opening. I had to force it!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone needs to send Panko Null's hollandaise pizza.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Burnt Fish

Ever since I had an Italian vehemently and angrily insist that Mozzarella is not cheese I have dismissed the entire countries opinions on food wholesale.

They are not to be trusted even with their own cuisine.

What is it with the Japanese and creating abominations unto God and calling them pizzas?
don't forget the best part, they'll make the abomination of a pizza, the large pizza will be child sized, and they'll charge you 35 dollars for it.

Praid

Just another idiot
Let's not forget about Flare's Pizza:
Jesus, and people give me shit about liking pineapple on pizza. That just looks unappetizing.

MAXIMUM PENETRATION

I only post when I cannot contain my autism
Due to the recent notRushia, Delutaya and now Narakumi stuff, is Hololive high, safe and dry from this drama?
I'm scared notRushia will try and drag everything into a big drama vortex if she feels like she's cornered.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Just found out about this but Yuni Luna ( :unsure:) started posting some NovelAI stuff on twitter yesterday.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Lucy Pyre is now an official vtuber:

Looks like she took some inspiration from the Calli/Gura version and added some rapping to the instrumental sections.

Lucy Pyre is the most EN-Vtuber that's ever come out of EN-Vtubing, she's horny baiting, her Avatar is vaugly aged, her voice is a combonation of every single late 90's anime voice actor and she's agressively not funny.

I wish she would get the fuck out of the game I love FF14 as well.

kestraline

Early Adopter
More cursed Panko pizzas:
1666556352342.png

She's definitely watched those videos for sure.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Due to the recent notRushia, Delutaya and now Narakumi stuff, is Hololive high, safe and dry from this drama?
I'm scared notRushia will try and drag everything into a big drama vortex if she feels like she's cornered.
If Menhera-neko is to be believed, a manager of hers was leaking information about her and other talents to drama channels. So, maybe? Other than that, I can't see how it involves them at all unless new information is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom