"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Ragus schedule, with more Alban and a Vesper Altare collab for the first time in a little while. (Altare is trying to get his favorite son perms back...)

Ffv2qxTX0AMcTkN.jpg

AmpleChip

I'll repeat this request to the end of my life. Someone has to have a repository for saved gekgekgek/nkwizard streams.
I've never caught a stream live.
I second this request. I've missed all of their streams except for one from not-moona. They have to be somewhere.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
In Japan, China and Korea, when you raise your hand in the classroom you're expected to be 100% correct. If you aren't, it is viewed as wasting everyone else's time (true company mentality begins early) and sometimes you'll be made an example of.
Mofos be thinking why they hang another suicide net on their factory after childhood like that. Kinda puts shit like hololive:error into perspective, being all about school girls running up and yelling at you for no reason

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I second this request. I've missed all of their streams except for one from not-moona. They have to be somewhere
I'll repeat this request to the end of my life. Someone has to have a repository for saved gekgekgek/nkwizard streams.
I've never caught a stream live.
Here are a few archives I could find, definitely doesn't include all of them though.

https://mega.nz/folder/N8MAibjb#6GO1KGAyqHXNnA5pWwwAS
https://mega.nz/folder/BUQCiTIK#dLO7PNqwveIFmdXz6Lw5kg
https://mega.nz/folder/xQYlxDhC#LFhGvF1QPYOdejR1aUANUQ
https://mega.nz/folder/lVRXEboY#PP0r9O-wC9WtVbh_UIzkpQ
https://mega.nz/folder/TstSlZRI#cP056LwAFmdZp3JSs94yfQ
https://mega.nz/folder/d9FVzSID#u7WsZKcP8Duq1HPdPXsEZw
https://mega.nz/folder/FsdRGALA#4TQ5UMMCGCcl_yX1O8bnvQ
https://streams.lytexx.dev/Twitch/other/

I give up... The syntax decides to fuck up my formatting.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Onolumi currently being sweaty in Gitarooman.

The jacket has come off.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
bread is fine too by @chrone_co.jpg

A loaf is fine too (or: how a takodachi becomes a Sanallite)

cooking towl by @TokiameTaka.jpg

Mumei construction cooking stream when?

Unrelated:
You know, I was curious to see what Pomu might have dropped on that MGS pachinko machine:

MGS 3 pachinko machine.png

Welp. Too rich for my blood. She is deep in that lore

Last edited:

pururun

Salome butchering national anthems while playing Trombone Champ is my new favorite thing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
IRyS saying how cool candy cigarettes are for kids, followed by almost 3 minutes of back tracking.

Mucho Texto

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Don't think it was posted, the Go Go Nippon twins played Alien: Isolation yesterday.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Panko is reviewing pizzas from fans. We'll see how long it takes before it turns into another Wemi's Toilet Review:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Italian pizza can be great, it's just a different kind of dish than American pizza.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I can't believe none of us remembered to mention it, but IRyS is talking a break soon to go visit family in Hawaii, because her sister will be travelling there too and it's her best chance to have big family gathering in a long time. The dates aren't official yet but she's leaving probably the 27th-28th, and is going to be gone for around 3 weeks, maybe a month. I saw someone in chat say "No Hope November", which I thought was funny.

And YES, 'fancy'/'high-class' pizza is ridiculous and dumb. They take a burnt cracker, burn it more (unevenly burnt), then put a little tiny dab of sauce in one spot (off-center), and put a leaf on top (also off-center).

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Ragus schedule, with more Alban and a Vesper Altare collab for the first time in a little while. (Altare is trying to get his favorite son perms back...)

View attachment 3305
Sweet some more Hunt showdown. Wish more people would play it. It's a great game and really enjoy the Tempus boys playing it.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I can't believe none of us remembered to mention it, but IRyS is talking a break soon to go visit family in Hawaii, because her sister will be travelling there too and it's her best chance to have big family gathering in a long time. The dates aren't official yet but she's leaving probably the 27th-28th, and is going to be gone for around 3 weeks, maybe a month. I saw someone in chat say "No Hope November", which I thought was funny.
Oh, it's known, and as much as I'll miss her, seeing family is incredibly important. I'm going to guess right after she gets back she will be revealing 2.0.

I like all Pizza, except whatever the fuck asian countries do to it. Looking at Korean pizzas that shit would be right at home in Culinary Catastrophes.

Let's not forget about Flare's Pizza:
View attachment 3309
Yeah, I tried to guess what was on it. I'm still not sure what the "meat" is.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Oh, it's known, and as much as I'll miss her, seeing family is incredibly important. I'm going to guess right after she gets back she will be revealing 2.0.

I like all Pizza, except whatever the fuck asian countries do to it. Looking at Korean pizzas they would be right at home in Culinary Catastrophes.
1666549656007.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lucy Pyre is now an official vtuber:

Looks like she took some inspiration from the Calli/Gura version and added some rapping to the instrumental sections.

Between this and her RIP cover Calli must be a big inspiration for her Sasuga shitposting Vampire
I loved the uniqueness of IRyS' designed, backed up by her quirks. There were a bunch (and I mean a couple) of aspies bemoaning that her look "didn't fit in" with the rest of the company, so it might be an issue of loud repetition supplanting larger group of complainers.
Ive always liked her design too maybe the people that didn't either had it grow on them or never made it here from the homeland
Catching the replay of the collab between Fauna, Mumei, Bae and Haachama. I forgot how well she spoke english. She definitely has that little baby sister vibe when she speaks english. Kinda wished she would do more collabs with english and id branch.
She said that she's afraid she won't be a good partner due to her English skills hopefully this Collab helped curb that a bit and gave her more confidence to reach out
MEDIA=youtube]LvW4gUVEO04[/MEDIA
Granpapa is too pure for current year degenerates.
You could hear the pure wholesome hesitation yet resolve to give the degen birthday super their gift and then the regret we don't deserve Grampire
Also I completely forgot to post, my 3rd recap (pages 101-159) is finally here, and I actually need some feedback. Let's took this for example

My question is about explanations - they provide context, and in some cases they are several pages past the original [post]. Do you need those? My main doubt about them is not even the effort it takes to put them, but accessability - I browse on desktop, but I can imagine those numbers being a pain in the dick to click on phone. Also without any clue as to what they provide, maybe most users will not click them even on desktop.

So I can either:

1) Make them bigger for ease of phone-clicks - [one, two, three] for example
2) Make them detailed, as I already did with some:

3) Be gone with them entirely, if you need more info than original [post], you just read like a normal person someone with free time
For me when it comes to the page links in mine I deliberately put "page 1-50 pages 50-100" etc and only hyperlinked the numbers to get the links far enough away from each other for filthy phone posters like myself

We have an archive thread now for those if you haven't dropped them there already
Also I don't know most of my JP and id roommate reps who is in that last link archive besides Calli, Moona, and Risu? I can't tell just from listening to them
Edit: nevermind I'll quote and post it

Risu tortures her chat and the narrator

Chloe lies as naturally as she breathes

IRyS 2.0 update

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 3309
I see spaghetti, breadsticks and murdered chunks of breadsticks, meat...chunks? A tomato slice? Crack dust? A single slice of prosciutto? Mamma mia if I was any more Italian I'd have died seeing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom