"In normal Kirschey community fashion, we decided to find out how much fuel can a woman pump into her uterus before she blows up"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Speaking of ancestral homeland, is anyone able to get on the site right now or is it just me?
Buggered for me.

So an update on the topic of the homeland being down. looks like it's a new attack on the peering (Edited with official statement):
1666505165174.png

1666505280966.png

1666505292860.png

I guess there's already work on building out a new Internet at this point:
1666505214607.png

There is no official post yet from Josh, so who knows what the end result is yet or what the full scope of the issue is.
Official statement is now up:
1666507874618.png

Zayo's AUP: <https://files.catbox.moe/jdw6ej.pdf>

More info:
1666508599693.png

1666508613497.png

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Catching the replay of the collab between Fauna, Mumei, Bae and Haachama. I forgot how well she spoke english. She definitely has that little baby sister vibe when she speaks english. Kinda wished she would do more collabs with english and id branch.

paul

Early Adopter
Pekora references Salome
They both chatted with each other before.

But don't hold your breath regarding a collab. It's been 2 years since the Pekora/Himawari interaction and not hingwhappened since then.

Regarding your recaps: If it is not possible to highlight them here you should consider a tldr thread with only summary posts. That would be maximum spoonfeeding but I feel your effort will be lost otherwise. The thread moves too fast.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
A few little comments.
1. PomuTori stream was pretty great. Consistently funny throughout, and Pomu killed it on Hinotori. Favorite part was definitely them sinking into the floor lemao.

2. Amelia and Gura are both streaming regularly again. Feelsgoodman.jpg I hope they keep it up and I hope their nip lessons go well so we can get more cute JP interactions!
3. I didn't think Bae could pull off the loli thing but it was an extremely, overbearingly heart-melting stream. I now am actually hoping she does another one sometime. Very much a daughteru simulator meant to poison you with obscene amounts of cuteness.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Shame that. I didn't care that much about what Live/Stars collabs could turn out to be at first especially with the unicorn sperging, but Kronii quickly proved that it can be content gold. I'll always be curious if there's some more legendary streams going unfound because some of the girls don't want to cross divisions like that.
Whenever this topic appears it always takes me back to the early years of holoID gen1 and HolostarsJP gen3, with both debuting near each other, the formation of kira-kira family collab (aran, oga, iofi, risu) that started from two (old) men frantically trying to explain the origin of キラキラ金曜日(kira-kira kinyoubi) hashtag to the girls, how risu first initiated the duet with oga because of their birthdate similarity and it ends up being an established duo.
Of course, there are a lot of factors that made this collab work (iofi was notably a big fan of the 3rd gen, ollie is a known hanamigumi) but ultimately they managed to build good chemistry with each other as they interact more.
It's honestly impossible to ask everyone to follow the same suit especially when some of the girls are just big introverts (or genuinely don't want to be associated with muh men) but for those who could attempt that and managed to enjoy their time in, good for them and I hoped it inspired others to interact with their friends normally regardless of their gender

no clip tax but here's one pon (old) man who accidentally pre-ordered two pekora nendo and only realized when it arrives

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Lol, the fucking difference between Ame and Dez's OW2 experience is actually hilarious. I legit thought that Ame would be maulding at this game but she enjoying it and doing quite well.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Whenever this topic appears it always takes me back to the early years of holoID gen1 and HolostarsJP gen3, with both debuting near each other, the formation of kira-kira family collab (aran, oga, iofi, risu) that started from two (old) men frantically trying to explain the origin of キラキラ金曜日(kira-kira kinyoubi) hashtag to the girls, how risu first initiated the duet with oga because of their birthdate similarity and it ends up being an established duo.
Of course, there are a lot of factors that made this collab work (iofi was notably a big fan of the 3rd gen, ollie is a known hanamigumi) but ultimately they managed to build good chemistry with each other as they interact more.
It's honestly impossible to ask everyone to follow the same suit especially when some of the girls are just big introverts (or genuinely don't want to be associated with muh men) but for those who could attempt that and managed to enjoy their time in, good for them and I hoped it inspired others to interact with their friends normally regardless of their gender

no clip tax but here's one pon (old) man who accidentally pre-ordered two pekora nendo and only realized when it arrives

Screenshot_20221023-024905_Brave.jpg
The bottom Pekora's packaging pose and facial expression is really what makes it all very kino.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

But don't hold your breath regarding a collab. It's been 2 years since the Pekora/Himawari interaction and not hingwhappened since then.

Regarding your recaps: If it is not possible to highlight them here you should consider a tldr thread with only summary posts. That would be maximum spoonfeeding but I feel your effort will be lost otherwise. The thread moves too fast.

Salami will have steamy sex with rabito on stream to 200k wagies, pecora only collabs with nijis who have BIG subcounts and aren't filthy males. This is not a rrat, i am in contact with riku himself and this will be kino.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Null post 1.jpg
Null post 2.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
the asylum stands
So will Josh. He's even talked about the chance of this happening and said he had plans if needed to basically bounce on random hosts as long as he needs to like he did with nodes as a pseudo-ddos protection.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm sucking up my dignity to ask this, but do you think a Hololive fanfiction can be good? Like actually trying to use the characters for more than just smut or something?
Judging by the HL Alternative Generic MMO Fantasy Manga...

... no.

Although I'd enjoy series similar to Sora's twitter manga, members not in an alternative setting, but origin stories.
  • a Ponbot trying to find a job after being put together by an enterprising Tokyo University mechatronics student
  • Suisei returning home in the early morning to clean her axe, get changed and try for another idol audition
  • Aki Rosenthal being isekai'd from whatever cyberpunk elf alt timeline to our world and trying desperately to make a living
  • Pekora getting kicked out of her kingdom by an angry mob of peasants sick of her trying to murder them for fun, homeless in Tokyo until picked up by Yagoo
  • Marine getting stranded in Japan while looking for treasure and finding tentacle monsters, now having to finance a new ship (yes, I know her official backstory is pirate cosplayer. I don't care)
And so on and so forth.

But of course, it had to be a generic MMO fantasy manga instead.
Before people get spergy about it, just remember that the JPs do this shit all the time.
Exhibit A:

Jealous

Lurker

Altare seems to be hooked on Zomboid.

Died 6 minutes in to "A Really CD DA" challenge.

Also, an early happy Diwali to people celebrate it.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I may be banned on Kiwi's Vtuber page but at least I can call you all Yamanbas here <3

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
She definitely has that little baby sister vibe when she speaks english. Kinda wished she would do more collabs with english and id branch.
I'd venture out and say that's why she's so reluctant to collab more with them. To me at least, it looks like she wants to be more involved in the conversations. Although, she currently mostly does short sentences or repeats words/phrases. She understands most of what's being said, but is being limited by her vocabulary and lack of confidence with english grammar. Maybe doing more collabs might help in the long run or it might just hurt her confidence in english if she doesn't improve at a rate she finds satisfactory.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Blue and purple Kusogakis are playing Valo together. Kobo seems to be muted, guessing she is still sounding sick.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

I'm not deep into Niji intel, is Himawari also Salome, or what is your post ment to convey?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Granpapa is too pure for current year degenerates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom