"Finish what you started"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Just found out about this but Yuni Luna ( :unsure:) started posting some NovelAI stuff on twitter yesterday.

She's so cute sometimes.

Speaking of cute:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I can't tell what's wrong with this one other than the shape. is it like multiple pizza bagels?
To me it looks like the idea is you put your dipping cup in the center. But what she's thinking bigsausagepizza

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
traveling Ina by @eleven_shih.jpg

I hope Ina is well.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Everyones favorite squibby war criminal is starting her birthday stream.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
It's a specialty from pizza delivery drivers. If you know, you know.
Haha I swear to god you not pulling the vtuber fan "do your reps" on me. Gatekeep me into having to do my research on cursed pizzas! :pikaufuk:

To me it looks like the idea is you put your dipping cup in the center. But what she's thinking bigsausagepizza
Who else but Pankoooo?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She's support to be in this tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's pre-recorded or what.

They sent out another tweet with a slightly different translation and a video clip. It's so similar that I was confused for a bit when looking between the tweets, before I realized that they were different tweets entirely. It's one of the pre-recorded bits that JP does a lot with different types of gameshows and such.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Yuri can't walk without a cain due to pain in her leg, thinks it's a cyst behind her knee. Refuses to go to a doctor cause it costs money and she wouldn't be able to stream.

Edit: Yuris chat is a safe place
1666561410637154.png

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yuri can't walk without a cain due to pain in her leg, thinks it's a cyst behind her knee. Refuses to go to a doctor cause it costs money and she wouldn't be able to stream.
I get doctors suck and can be pretty expensive but holy shit that is a perfectly fine reason to go to a damn doctor. She may think it's just a cyst but who knows if it may be more severe. I find doctors are much better at noticeable physical issues than any hidden or mental issue.
Edit: Yuris chat is a safe place
View attachment 3324
That's hilarious since Yuri has talked about braps herself. Fishman is a retard.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Has no one posted this yet?
Calli is rebroadcasting her 12 hour unarchived endurance singing stream:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Has no one posted this yet?
Calli doing a 12 hour unarchived endurance singing stream:

Currently about 2.75 hours into it, so plenty time left.

Rebroadcast, says the word in the thumbnail and in the pinned chat message. So, don't expect reaction to chat, could be good background noise

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Kirsche called into Yuri. Brought up blades leg hole and Yuri wanted to see it. Both Kirsche and Uruka keep ketchup at their desks. Yuri and Kirche collab 29th.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Just found out about this but Yuni Luna ( :unsure:) started posting some NovelAI stuff on twitter yesterday.

Those all look really nice but they seem like a nightmare for Rigging. I have been playing with NAI to "fix" my design because im not an artist, at most I can just edit photos. Pretty cool tool honestly.

1girl, loli, androgynous disheveled hair, blush, naked sweater, hair slicked back, white hair,...png

loli, androgynous, serious,  looking at viewer, pixie cut, hair pulled back, {{hair slicked ba...png

Even made Nyaru (photo is cropped because she has a deformed penis... don't ask, its stream related)
Nyaru.png

1666563130940.png

Very impressive numbers. Those voice acting streams are doing real well.

Posted a Lia clip at 6am. Its the Brony saying that he is stronger than the nazis one.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I knew Rie and Lia would give me plenty of cursed quotes for the list so I just watched their new Genshin Patch showcase reaction and here is what I added

In this instalment of Lia and Rie down bad for genshin villains and other quotes...

Hime Rie | "SEX NOW "

Lia Rinkou | "Hey let's recreate a scene from the Archon War let me fucking murder you."

Lia Rinkou | "A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock."

Lia Rinkou | "No more Dottore... I'm gonna kill myself."

Lia Rinkou | "Childe lactates."

Lia Rinkou | ""Smash and bash" that's what I want to do to Dottore."

Hime Rie | "Honestly I kinda hope he uses Childe mats so I have a reason to go and beat the fuck out of him every single day."

Hime Rie | (About Italian language being added to genshin) "Panko has no excuse not to play genshin now."

Lia Rinkou | ""Still no french dub" French people don't have rights grow up... Know your place."

Hime Rie | "Yeah french people don't have rights... Know your position."

Lia Rinkou | "I have Ayato in gay baby jail so you guys can copy that."

Lia Rinkou | "He's going to have a max friendship line for when he finally opens up and fucks you"

Lia Rinkou | "Thinking of Dottore becoming playable makes me kind of want to kill myself a little bit"
(Make up your mind Lia first him going away now him being playable you are sending mixed signals you menhera)

Lia Rinkou | "I know things about him because I literally live inside his body like a tapeworm"

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
View attachment 3325

Nice, will probably wait for the VOD though.

<insert return of the queen meme here>
Live in 3 hours, for those of us who enjoy such things

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

<insert return of the queen meme here>
Live in 3 hours, for those of us who enjoy such things

I always say that I don't like asmr; I don't get tingles, I don't like random tapping on objects noises, I don't like repeating 'trigger' words... but I do like when Fauna does the soft-speaking scripted story/roleplay stuff. Bae's valentines roleplay thing actually got me hooked on playing this stuff to fall asleep, even though I coped for a while that "No, this is not asmr, I am not one of those people." Then I went from that, to Fauna's videos, and then even looked up a bunch of LemonLeaf videos. For me it's like the 'feet' thing; Most asmr I do not like. Most feet I do not like. The people who like asmr and feet are creepy disgusting weirdo fetishists. But I can still like Fauna's asmr videos, or Mumei's toe-beans in the Queen cover art, without being one of those people....Right?

I don't know if this will be one of the scripted ones or just 'random' talking, but I'll check it out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
1666563130940.png

Link to the stream

Wonder if she got a boost from Kiara mentioning her on streams or if her clips are making rounds. They are pretty interesting streams, too.

Also, @and 87 others, you probably think you are pretty fucking funny with that name, don't you?

Edit: Mooms is sick
Moomsick-exif-remove.jpeg

Last edited:

RiverBear

Been a while
Did PomuTori shake up the Vtuber World as prohesized? Where's my massive flooding of NijixHolo collabs?

Where's the Vox and Gura collab we've been promised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom