"Wait how do I get inside the cock? I can't get inside the freaking cock! I'm zoomin'"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oh wait. You are talking about here and not the farms? Shit...my bad. I'm going to edit my posts for more clarity. Sorry.
Ah ok all good thanks for clarifying

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

This stream finished "processing".. not sure if something got edited out. Don't recall seeing any archive posted.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

This stream finished "processing".. not sure if something got edited out. Don't recall seeing any archive posted.

People saying stuff was edited out but not sure what stuff were except one part where her thighs were shown. Anyone who watched the stream know what she got embarrassed about in it?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anytime her thighs were visible are likely removed.
People saying stuff was edited out but not sure what stuff were except one part where her thighs were shown. Anyone who watched the stream know what she got embarrassed about in it?
She also talked about her boobs and "showed" them off, but she just pushed her shirt in so you can see she's not completely flat. I think she also touched them a couple times, can't completely remember. She also pulled her shirt up a little as a joke and showed a sliver of belly for a second, so that might have been removed. Not really sure what else.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
It's always been like that. People were shitting on how stupid Kronii's design was pre-debut. Folks were expecting an ara-ara nee-san personality for Ina due to the tentacles. A GOOD and ENTERTAINING chuuba's personality will always render most character design criticisms as afterthoughts.
Your point about personality is absolutely true but man, as much I like her, Kronii's design is not great, like, she's just tits on a -very large- stick. Cute fangs though!

Kronii shilling this VN. She has a voice-roll as one of the characters. (Obviously not credited as Kronii though.)

unknown.png
The protagonist, no less! (Miho, the one on the right)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

24:21 you can see the splice and cut
Uruka coffee.png

Wish I had recorded it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I always say that I don't like asmr; I don't get tingles, I don't like random tapping on objects noises, I don't like repeating 'trigger' words... but I do like when Fauna does the soft-speaking scripted story/roleplay stuff. Bae's valentines roleplay thing actually got me hooked on playing this stuff to fall asleep, even though I coped for a while that "No, this is not asmr, I am not one of those people." Then I went from that, to Fauna's videos, and then even looked up a bunch of LemonLeaf videos. For me it's like the 'feet' thing; Most asmr I do not like. Most feet I do not like. The people who like asmr and feet are creepy disgusting weirdo fetishists. But I can still like Fauna's asmr videos, or Mumei's toe-beans in the Queen cover art, without being one of those people....Right?

I don't know if this will be one of the scripted ones or just 'random' talking, but I'll check it out.

ASMR is one of those things that I can understand how some people find relaxing or even erotic in some cases. But no matter what scenario I've stumbled upon and tried watching, it just creeps me the fuck out and leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. And I have to tune out. Not quite sure why I have such a visceral reaction to it either. I liken it to the feeling where you have a random hair fall on the back of your neck but you think it could be something crawling on you.

I envy you saplings who can enjoy that stuff. Seems like some primo content from Fauna.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
I envy you saplings who can enjoy that stuff. Seems like some primo content from Fauna.
You know what's funny is that pre-debut Fauna had my favorite design but then watching their debut streams and hearing that she had a big interest in doing a lot of asmr made me kind of "eh" on her and Sana quickly became my favorite of Council. But now Sana is gone and in recent months Fauna has had a ton of great content and been really fun so she's probably my current favorite.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Ina died on the way to her home planet.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kronii shilling this VN. She has a voice-roll as one of the characters. (Obviously not credited as Kronii though.)

unknown.png

Here's the voice acting trailer featuring her I might have to check this game out it looks cute

Edit: my friend informed me of a recent graduation (Aozora Kurumi) any info on this girl and if she might be in EN3?

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi time

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I amused myself by taking your fake emoji text and making it real.

based and emoji pilled. :SelenHAHAhere: It'll get much use!

=====

Add this one to the recent graduation list as well:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lot a chuuba birthdays today. In addition to Yuri it's also Allbonesjones, Professor Pavlo, Sah, and Morikos Birthdays apparently.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scarle is opting to talk about her lore that never got fully made

Aia bullies the Narrator the non-deluxe one oddly

Aia Amare | Are you downloading stuff off Pomuhub?
Not at the workplace!

Aia Amare | Some people live most of their whole lives in the closet. I can spend a few more minutes in mine.

Aia Amare | "Welcome to corporate America, bitch!"

Aia Amare | "I can go all day, baby! My wrist is powerful! Wait, that sounds wrong."

Aia Amare | "What do you mean there's no jump button? Are my legs broken?"

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
But no matter what scenario I've stumbled upon and tried watching, it just creeps me the fuck out and leaves me feeling very uncomfortable.
I feel the same way minus the creeped out bit. One of the times when people were sperging about Canan/Noel I saw someone ask a question that no one had provided information on. So I thought to myself, "Well, I'll just see what I can find and report back." I failed my mission after maybe 15 seconds. She was whispering directly into my left ear, and I definitely did not enjoy it. I felt the tingles run down my left side, but to me that's an awful feeling, and I kept automatically trying to turn my head away because I don't really want people blowing into or whispering directly into my ear. Some asmr doesn't illicit this response from me. It just seems to be the breathy whispering/blowing and random object noises when made to sound like they are right beside your ear that just kill me. I can deal with asmr that's not so 'invasive'. Soft spoken stuff is ok just not right in my ear plz.

:painpeko:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nene speaking English via translator, giving deets on the beetles.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I feel the same way minus the creeped out bit. One of the times when people were sperging about Canan/Noel I saw someone ask a question that no one had provided information on. So I thought to myself, "Well, I'll just see what I can find and report back." I failed my mission after maybe 15 seconds. She was whispering directly into my left ear, and I definitely did not enjoy it. I felt the tingles run down my left side, but to me that's an awful feeling, and I kept automatically trying to turn my head away because I don't really want people blowing into or whispering directly into my ear. Some asmr doesn't illicit this response from me. It just seems to be the breathy whispering/blowing and random object noises when made to sound like they are right beside your ear that just kill me. I can deal with asmr that's not so 'invasive'. Soft spoken stuff is ok just not right in my ear plz.

:painpeko:
Coward.

Be a real man, bottle up those feelings of digust just so you can support your Oshi.

Kalion

:)
Tsunderia's Inukai Purin new outfit NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom