"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Axel treading some dangerous waters with a DDLC play lol but for real this would have been an oddly hilarious game for Tempus to group play lmao

Edit - wait, does Axel know anything about this game? Surely someone has warned him? Someone in chat sent an SC advising a trigger warning (due to the an hero scenes) and he seemed to have no idea and thought it was about getting doxed lol

Last edited:

Tightpinch

New Sony group
Dev-d 10/29
20221023_232823.jpg

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Might be late but for those of you that missed the news about Pomu...

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Asmr is truly the cilantro of auditory experiences

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel treading some dangerous waters with a DDLC play lol but for real this would have been an oddly hilarious game for Tempus to group play lmao

Edit - wait, does Axel know anything about this game? Surely someone has warned him? Someone in chat sent an SC advising a trigger warning (due to the an hero scenes) and he seemed to have no idea and thought it was about getting doxed lol
Axel only knows that this might be a horror game because he got recommended to it as a horror game suggestion. He knows fuck all else it seems, he didn't even recognize the Just Monika meme when people replaced "Monika" with "Nodoka" in his chat. He does sense something off about Monika due to her intentional design choice to be staring directly at the screen unlike the other girls, so he has an idea that something is off but he knows nothing about specifics.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Welp, Grimmis stream just became undertale deltarune lore stream.

Edit: She nearly doxxed herself opening up deltarune.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Axel only knows that this might be a horror game because he got recommended to it as a horror game suggestion. He knows fuck all else it seems, he didn't even recognize the Just Monika meme when people replaced "Monika" with "Nodoka" in his chat. He does sense something off about Monika due to her intentional design choice to be staring directly at the screen unlike the other girls, so he has an idea that something is off but he knows nothing about specifics.
Whew boy this one should be a trip then. Hopefully chat doesn't spoil it and hopefully he's at least stronger mentally than Melody. So far it seems to be mostly devolving into him revealing his own degeneracy so it's an entertaining watch.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Whew boy this one should be a trip then. Hopefully chat doesn't spoil it and hopefully he's at least stronger mentally than Melody. So far it seems to be mostly devolving into him revealing his own degeneracy so it's an entertaining watch.
Axel will take like 3 streams to get to the an hero scene at this rate I swear, the "normal" section is long if you read everything out loud and Axel just drifts to random topics every two text boxes. I don't mind because at least it isn't dead air or just reading the script, I just wonder if he'll lose interest before the real stuff happens due to him not liking to read and the initial section is really cliche.

Edit: Because of "Just Nodoka" Axel thinks their is a Nodoka character in this game.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ooooh I'll definitely have to check out the VOD

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Chat is saying Axel is going the Natsuki route. Never played the game myself so I'm not sure what this means but here comes the bratty tsundere chick..

Kazuma

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Chat is saying Axel is going the Natsuki route. Never played the game myself so I'm not sure what this means but here comes the bratty tsundere chick..
It means almost nothing, the routes mean fuck all in the end save for one small change at the end that's more an easter egg. It is just a couple scenes difference at the first half that almost no one cares about. The real meat of the game happens regardless of what you do in this first half.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"look, chat, I really don't like the gakis, I don't like kusogakis"

Kobo fuming right now, Brian gonna be in trouble

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Oh shit the Tempus DND campaign is here, let's hope grandpire is a good GM.

"Hey! I'm not a loser, I'm in Holostars!"

I like the HL penis-havers but the burns just write themselves lol

Natsuki's poem is so bad it's killing the stream.

"If there's a hole, there's a way!"

Last edited:

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Throwback to this moment in ProjektMelody history since I just realized some of the thread might not have been following her at this point in her career. It really fucked with her, even I kinda felt bad just watching.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Axel's single brain cell works overtime at incredibly random moments, it has been on and off overclocking for the last hour.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
He can't actually know, right? I just read the wiki because I didn't know either, but he just called the whole 'Monica talking to the real life player' thing already.

Edit: Fine, I'll spoiler it too.

Edit 2: Oh yeah, the Fauna asmr; it was the 'random talking' and soap/brush noises, but I decided to give it the actual 'asmr experience' and put on my $20 headphones instead of my desktop speakers, and I think I dozed off for a bit during the heartbeat section. The heartbeat stuff does kinda weird me out because it feels so intimate, but it's not sexual, but I do like it, but I get that 'creepy' feeling like, "I shouldn't be hearing this". It is complex, I suppose.
I think I just like how she gets nervous about it. I heard Lisa do a heartbeat thing for a little bit one time too and she was all flustered and you could hear it getting faster.

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Axel's predictions are getting insane, he called the part about Monika addressing the player instead of the main character, and right after dismissed it for a theory of Monika being a ghost lol.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
He can't actually know, right? I just read the wiki because I didn't know either, but he just called the whole 'Monica talking to the real life player' thing already.
Someone in chat said it best.

"Axel can read people like a book, but he can't read a book like a book." Axel has a very specific set of intelligence, but he is a caveman at everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom