"Can you stop gagging? I think some inmates would love to hear that, but not me"Zea Cornelia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Been a while
Did PomuTori shake up the Vtuber World as prohesized? Where's my massive flooding of NijixHolo collabs?

Where's the Vox and Gura collab we've been promised?
I know it's bait but answering anyway Regis and Alban has another coming on Regis schedule and Pomutori promised more too plus Selen said a bunch are coming for her so yeah world shook

Airi playing MegaMan X this should be fun

Edit: only 5 pages away from a recap holy shit you guys can expect another one by wed

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Airi, Nako, Kirsche, Reiny, Rumi, Lumi, and Miia called into Yuris birthday stream.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Been a while
Did PomuTori shake up the Vtuber World as prohesized? Where's my massive flooding of NijixHolo collabs?

Where's the Vox and Gura collab we've been promised?

LOL, c'mon, I'm no unityfag but your strawman argument falls apart by pulling Gura's name on it. Bitch is too autistic to even reach out and collab with her other HoloJP senpais. After Watson being the ultimately company gal in EN outright stating she'll only collab within the "family", Gura is probably the close second - closed-off, seemingly only comfy collabing within her known close associates and particularly wary about bullshit her own fans can & might pull.

Besides, the real entertainment behind a theoretical Vox x Gura collab isn't gonna be the streamers - it's watching which of their autistic fanbase outspergs the other. It's finding out whether Vox' chink fujos can out-rrat Gura's loli/feet coomers in sperging out over whatever the fuck perceived slight they're gonna come up with - both chuubas/management from both corpos being well aware of this at this point which is why it's not gonna happen.

The Holo-Niji collabs only happened because the particular chuubas involved wanted to do it. Were there other chuubas from either side that expressed prior interest in collabing with another chuuba from the other corpo that hasn't or isn't getting that collab now that the walls are down?

It's been mentioned here before but the only thing that's gonna happen is the open-season in chat for spergy unityfags begging their oshiis to collab with x or y from the other corpo. It's not happening if there is no strong MUTUAL interest from both chuubas.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Wonder if she got a boost from Kiara mentioning her on streams or if her clips are making rounds. They are pretty interesting streams, too.
Yeah, Ophelia is great. She sounds very different from Kiara but the general way how she does her streams feels very similar to Kiara but shes more willing to do gfe. I think thats why both me and a bunch of other KFP clicked with her and stayed with her. Check any of her streams, chances are high that there will be muiltiple people with KFP in their YTC name in her chat (unless Kiara is overlapping with her).

I do think Kiara talking about her on stream and then that getting clipped and a solid amount of people staying and commenting on her stream gave her the nessecairy engagement boost and now for the past 2 weeks the YT algorithm has been doing the rest at promoting her because shes getting a lot of traction.

So that this post isnt too short; here some info: Kiara will likely release a new Cover song next week.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I don't know if this will be one of the scripted ones or just 'random' talking, but I'll check it out.
My guess is it will be a "random talking" video. She does have a scripted video coming she's waiting on final approval from management on. Personally, I think the best one she's done was her Spa video; which I'll refer to as "Live scripted".

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Kirsche called into Yuri. Brought up blades leg hole and Yuri wanted to see it. Both Kirsche and Uruka keep ketchup at their desks. Yuri and Kirche collab 29th.

That makes 3 chuubas who have ketchup as a beverage.
Kirsche, Uruka and Shiina. Coincidentally, 2 of them are of leaf-chink descent...
🤔

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Airi playing MegaMan X this should be fun

>open the stream
>she's somehow been on the opening highway stage for forty minutes
>the fucking smoothing filter is on

This stream was made to annoy me in particular, huh?

EDIT: Oooooh she's playing with a keyboard. And watching the first few minutes of her playing Chill Penguin's telling me this'll be a loooong stream :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
My guess is it will be a "random talking" video. She does have a scripted video coming she's waiting on final approval from management on. Personally, I think the best one she's done was her Spa video; which I'll refer to as "Live scripted".
Oh yeah, I do remember hearing about that upcoming scripted one.
The one I go back to most often is the healing water/apothecary one, but I have a whole window of tabs open. I only ever get through a couple minutes at a time because I fall asleep, then the next night I rewind to a minute or two before the last thing I remember hearing. So basically it takes me a few weeks to get through a 1 hour stream, and I don't even know how most of these videos end because of it.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Sometimes my bratty sister goes too far, this is one of those times.
unknown.png

:SelenHAHAhere:

=====

Kiara is doing a Guerilla members atm, but I don't have access. (My memberships are Fauna, Kronii, Selen, and Ina.) Hopefully someone else can cover notes this time.

=====

Kronii shilling this VN. She has a voice-roll as one of the characters. (Obviously not credited as Kronii though.)

unknown.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Magni schedule. To note, they are doing a Halloween collab of some sort on Thursday. "Attack of the Weremags"? Maybe a Magni themed werewolf-type hidden traitor game?

Edit: I, uh, forgot something:
FfyzHf9UYAAWgv2.jpeg

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa's schedule for the week plus her music review form. Get your submission in before it fills up if you want to.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
hmm hm hm
hmm hm hm
HMM hm hm

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ame's doing a watchalong for the first Predator movie in 18-minutes:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Sometimes my bratty sister goes too far, this is one of those times.
unknown.png

:SelenHAHAhere:
I amused myself by taking your fake emoji text and making it real.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Can only speak for myself.
Where I come from: Rackets' stream
What I think: A better /vt/ when looking for info
Apparently we were shouted out on a rackets stream if anyone decides to take on the autistically time consuming duty of finding the stream and timestamp I'm sure we'd all appreciate it.

False alarm they were referring to the homeland not here

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Kiara is doing a Guerilla members atm, but I don't have access. (My memberships are Fauna, Kronii, Selen, and Ina.) Hopefully someone else can cover notes this time.
Actually, she's been pretty quiet (I mean, it's like 5am for her right?) ; just asking for help here and there in STS; trying to keep up a thinly veiled "prerecorded" keyfabe. Not going to stick around to the end though.

Jealous

Lurker
Apparently we were shouted out on a rackets stream if anyone decides to take on the autistically time consuming duty of finding the stream and timestamp I'm sure we'd all appreciate it
Oh wait. You are talking about here and not the farms? Shit...my bad. I'm going to edit my posts for more clarity. Sorry.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Axel playing Doki Doki Adventure Club VN in about 2 hrs..

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni schedule. To note, they are doing a Halloween collab of some sort on Thursday. "Attack of the Weremags"? Maybe a Magni themed werewolf-type hidden traitor game?

Edit: I, uh, forgot something:
View attachment 3336
The font is a little small that I missed it on my initial glance, so I'll also point out that Magni is also making a comic on Merryweather's channel specifically on Friday 11 am pst.

Another Calli collab for the cuckbeats, maybe they'll draw more furries together.

I'm not sure what spurred Magni to want to beat all of SA1 and SA2 now, maybe because Sonic Frontier is coming around the corner and Magni wants to get those Sonic perms and sponsorship so he can play it on stream.

If Weremags is anything at all like Judge Magni (next episode when?) with it being an elaborative shitpost with a vague theme, then I'm expecting another banger stream. Magni's random bits have always been good, so I have high hopes.

Axel playing Doki Doki Adventure Club VN in about 2 hrs..

So will Axel actually read or just super skim through everything until the actual game starts? Because if he reads this'll be about 3-4 hours to get to the actual shit people care about, because the start is very text heavy.

I expect Axel to like Yuri and maybe Monika depending on how he takes what Monika does, and then grieve when the death starts happening because of his "I couldn't save them" thing he brings up all the time when stuff like that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom