"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
More alleged tweets from Mike alt account again take with a grain of salt since I have no way of comfiming this since I took it from /vt/:

If true girl was loosing it hard yesterday, but appears to have calmed down since she had a tweetcast earlier today where she talked more about the drama
Real or fake, mikeneko is still a mental case

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
New Amiya short too

I can accept the ps 2 as retro, but the ds... *starts checking release dates*

What in tarnation...

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hope this clip hasn't been posted yet.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Karen's rack aside, does anyone else feel it's extremely on the nose for her to be wearing skeleton themed jewelery? Like come on girl, next you're going to be wearing your own Calli merch in public.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Karen's rack aside, does anyone else feel it's extremely on the nose for her to be wearing skeleton themed jewelery? Like come on girl, next you're going to be wearing your own Calli merch in public.

I thought this was a Noel roommate thing at first. Nice jewelry, looks like it would go well with a Dia de los Muertos costume or something. That...is certainly a 3D reveal of sorts, for sure

Pomu may or may not have purchased a Metal Gear Solid 3 pachinko machine

Narrator's voice: "She totally did"

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Netscaper

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Dual stream with both audio sources for full brain meltdown.
Is this proximity chat? And as the 2 streams are obviously not perfectly in sync, this seems like hell for mee to rn.

Edit: Kiara's cam not tracking her, while Pomu's does; technical knowledge doko?

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Two minutes into the Pomutori collab, and we have already had talk of slime, gravy (Xyanaid has ruined that word for me), kissing and the famed EN tech curse reared its ugly head for a bit.

All is apparently well with the world.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1659815940053631.png
>Be me
>Watching the Pomutori collab
>Suddenly, @Nenelove kicks down my door, manically waving a machine gun
>"NO! NO UNITY! UNITYFAGS GET THE ROPE! TURN OFF THAT STREAM RIGHT NOW!!!"

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Looks like what happened with Pikamee. The model lost some of its uniqueness. In a way its the same thing that will happen to Irys.

I know Mika was studying fashion. She said studying something creative with other people was hell, and environment was competitive af. IIRC, she has a rich roommate (actual roommate, no other meanings), and she spends some time with her and her family. Mika's own family was suspecting Mika was doing something shady because of her Nijisanji job, like OnlyFans or similar shit.

Her zatsudans are chill from my experience, but sometimes she can get kinda dark.
Mika is amazing and I wish I could watch more of her stuff but timezones are cancer. Its even more amazing that Niji managed to get her when she had 250 subs.

As a reminder, bratty French sister gets her new... "Sister" costume today. It's probably her 5th or 6th costume overall, but when you're your own artist, hey why not?

unknown.png
Reminds me of Pochimaru's old design.

She's an edgy emo girl that probably went to Hot Topic. It doesn't surprise me, and honestly, I think it makes her more likable that deep down she is a huge dork.

Repent sinners.

The day has come.

I am very excited for this. Lia should make more "deep dive" type streams. She's a unhinged, extremely ignorant and a bit crass with her reactions which all make for very entertaining "reaction"-type content

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Screenshot_3.jpg

EN curse is rubbing off onto Pomu: there's a ghost in her room that Kiara cannot see

stassy

Looks like what happened with Pikamee. The model lost some of its uniqueness. In a way its the same thing that will happen to Irys.
And it happened also to AZki, wanting to go back to the cute generic side instead of the original one (and to some extend Flare and Nene too?).
Also today her roommate did her usual multistream concert with probably an old time friend vsinger because today's theme was harui songs, and she announced at the end that she formed a duo unit with her, so it explain the 3 albums announcement for M3.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Or you know making spending so much of your time working on new costumes and assets that you don't stream, like a certain Moth.
Which one? Juniper or Yuni?

Haven't watched this yet and I know she's used it before but I just wanted to say that this thumbnail gets me everytime it shows up in my recommends.

Some gold I found looking at Pippa's posts:

Redroom 1.pngRedroom 2.pngThat's a good way to get parasites...and anemia.png

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german" - Kiara

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at this level of pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom