"I keep my meat but you can have my head"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Need to keep an eye out for Bubba antics now. Also, Pomu drinking Yagoos tears is something I would have never expected to see.

Looks like what happened with Pikamee. The model lost some of its uniqueness. In a way its the same thing that will happen to Irys.
I don't think IRyS's redesign will be nearly as drastic. I think she will lose the horns and fangs, but keep her hair, eyes, and the whole redjuice art style.

Pikamee is a whole different artist entirely, so her's is obviously completely different. Aruran is still Lack-sensei, but feels a lot more generic anime plus younger and clean-shaven.

I just don't see IRyS going like full animu moeblob, I think she will very much still look like a Redjuice creation.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ah hell, guess I'm watching another OW2 stream :incoming:

At least Ame is Ame, she makes even the most bland and redundant games entertaining - hell I've watched her stream as a fucking rock and it was still engaging and fun lol

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Holy shit we are already 20 pages away from another recap I've got a lot to reply to and post so I'll spoiler the replies
Uh oh, he called [COWBOY CHARACTER] Mcree, it's over.
Why even did they change his name what was "offensive" about it?

I quoted this so long ago I don't know what it is just looking at the link I'll edit with my actual response
Please provide context to embeds guys it's very helpful ESPECIALLY with the recaps
Edit: it's private only supporting my request for context please
My go to ASMR vtuber is Chloe. I often listen to her while im at work. Her model is gorgeous and she usually does sound asmr (so no speaking except maybe a meow here and there).
Holy shit guy or not that is an AMAZING design and tried to find clips of her (character is a girl so I'll call her a girl) but there is a CRIMINAL lack of clips and fan art and with the amount of subs she has it's really surprising you'd think 100k subs would get you more fan art at the very least
eyo

FUCK whyd it show the parent tweet

For context if you embed a reply you get both the question and answer
50% Winner / 50% Autism reaction:View attachment 3106
I feel like this reaction would go great on @Empty_Inbox and I's recaps
Nothing actually happened, but I just thought I should share one of the most interesting doxx clips I have came across.

This is Ame's PL reacting to Polka's PL, not realizing that they will be working under the same company in the future.

Not to mention the fact they debuted so close to each other too
I think people like the branding for gens more than just 1, 2, 3, etc. Look at HoloX. I think I rarely see them called "Gen 6", even by fans.
I also prefer the group names Area15, holoh3roes NePoLABo, Holoro , I forget anymore of the unofficial ones but you get my gist I like how creative they can be
I'm not complaining either, just rambling out a thought.

Hag and sheep on a week long vacation soon:

Oh no Botan is gonna finally have Watame for dinner
  • Kiara talked a bit more how getting the permissions for Niji went. It has been a long process and its mostly to with both managements coming to an agreement. It wasnt only Regis Manager pushing for it which has made the walls fall. As other people suspected on here previously, talents pushing for it had very little to do with it how the wall finally fell, its both managements having discussions about it for a while now. Kiara could have been the first one to come out an annouce a Nijisanji collab if she wanted since the perms dropped at the same time, but she preferd to wait for Pomu to come back because she wants her first Niji collab to be with someone she knows.
    • Shes a bit salty that a lot of people give Regis or his manager the credit for finally pushing hard enough or that his experiment with playing off-stream and tweeting about it is the reason why management was convinced.
    • Have this streamable where she talks about it (ignore the Title, its bait because I stole that clip from vt)
That is fair I admit I also attributed more credit to the boys than I should have it really was a group effort Regis and Alban just happened to be one of the last attempts before everything fell into place
I don't blame her for feeling overlooked in her efforts

Selen also said the same thing but there is no clip for that so I can't really judge her tone like we can judge Kiara's
Looks like Nyaru has caught the attention of the thread as of late. Is this because of that cupcake cooking stream? :smugpipi:
Because she's a pippa adjacent and she wasn't shared as much before.
I'm guessing it was the cupcake stream too it was the first time I saw her focused on here
I'm just happy to see her stream more. I guess she must've really felt that jolt again. Think she's streamed more this month then like the last three combined.
She was really busy as she's said before she's now reaping the rewards for her hard work and taking a much deserved break from behind the scenes projects can't wait to see more of what she has been cooking up

Dez first official cover is Sonic 2. I'm sure it's a dream come true for him.

MAGMAN GOT THE PERMS LET'S GOOOOOO
Pretty good singing That was a really fun video too Kanauru continues to win
  • On a related topic, she usually keeps some distance with friends because as she says "she's been burned before", that's why she has trouble getting close to people.
That's expected she strikes me as kind of a loner for the most part irl I hope EN has been a help in that dept
  • The reason why she doesn't usually stream on friday/weekends is because she hangs out with family.
Thats wholesome I love when people have close relationships with their family prolly cause I do too so I know the feeling of reserving time for them
There's also been updates with the whole deal with her manager that I linked a few days ago.
Basically, things have gotten much better behind the scenes. Says she and her manager had bad synergy, it felt like she was alone, didn't feel motivated to initiate projects because whenever she would suggest something it never went anywhere. "I felt like I was an indie, to be honest". They usually weren't available and were generally distant (were occupied with a different talent, apparently) but says they're cool and wishes the best for them. She recently changed manager and she feels like they actively care about her projects and ideas. Things are actually being made now.
Good to hear that was resolved I'm excited for the projects to come

That outro has a pretty good Mag rap I found the full thing I'll post it after the spoiler
Also, does anyone know anything about Mika Melatika? She's NijiID, but is functionally an unofficial NijiEN. She sounds like a native English speaker like Hana.
I know she has a great dynamic with Mysta and Nina to name a couple she's really fun
"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german" - Kiara

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at this level of pun.
Adding that to the list

Magni covers Rip a little bit in his Subnautica stream and this clipper added a backing track

Idol from Kiara's old agency mentions her in interview
with Joey 15:42 she said that Takanashi Kiara is the only one of their group who has made it big

Someone made a Senzawa animation

Mamatori continues to be based and recommends mass effect

Pekora references Salome

Edit: if you didn't read the replies I humbly request that you provide a brief description on embeds (like I've done above) so that when I do recaps I can more easily remove media without losing context, not necessarily for pics as I can see those while drafting the post it's stuff like YouTube and twitch embeds that just turn into links and I won't know what it links to without previewing (which I can't do when I've hit the character limit) thanks in advance for anyone who complies you don't have to but it would be a great help
Edit2: also helps if your embed got privated or deleted like happened in my replies

As I draft this edit Pomu is killing Hinotori Sasuga forest fairy

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
1666475609244.png

To think this is what management prevented for years whilst having no problem with vshojo collabs...

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't think IRyS's redesign will be nearly as drastic. I think she will lose the horns and fangs, but keep her hair, eyes, and the whole redjuice art style.

Pikamee is a whole different artist entirely, so her's is obviously completely different. Aruran is still Lack-sensei, but feels a lot more generic anime plus younger and clean-shaven.

I just don't see IRyS going like full animu moeblob, I think she will very much still look like a Redjuice creation.
She literally can't get rid of the horns, apparently that is like a core part of the design that they are not allowed to change. If anything, the question would be if they are hidden by something else.
Rehashing things I remember hearing before and have probably said before; 1. She's hinted at a more angelic look. 2. She's said she will still be recognizable as 'IRyS', which makes me think that she would keep all of the fangs/eyes/general-redjuice-style (I think a new haircut is basically a given, but I hope she keeps a similar color scheme). 3. She said people will be very happy about one part in particular, meaning one of two things to anime fans, either nice booba or bare feet. Please not feet, feet are disgusting, with only a few exceptions. 4. Something I know I haven't said before because it was just in the last couple days; she just got the final draft and is very happy with it so far, hinting that she's been able to play around with accessories and expressions and stuff on it.

Edits:
Why even did they change his name what was "offensive" about it?
The Blizz employee that he was named after was one of the ones who got #metoo'd.
complete with trite accessories such as cat ears and hooded onesie.
Hey now, I'd be happy with Fauna's 'Cheshire Cat' design as a 'once in a while' alternate costume with cat ears and a hood.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She literally can't get rid of the horns, apparently that is like a core part of the design that they are not allowed to change.
Oh, knew about all the rest, but I didn't know she mentioned that about the horns.

kukkia

Early Adopter
New collab rrat on /vt/ is that Pomu didn't show Luca's room on the train and all of Obsydia Crossing (which is essentially the main NijiEN vr world at this point) because Kiara doesn't want pictures of the male livers on her stream.

I don't fully believe that (I think Pomu just forgot about Luca's room), but it is a bit disappointing because Holo-only fans are probably gonna come away from this collab with the impression that NijiEN's entire vr world is a couple of small rooms on a train when it's really bigger than that. Not as big as HoloEN's worlds, but still.

SoundWave Superior

Damn having been touching grass for last few weeks i have really missed a shit load of happenings in the vtuber world god damn, walls broken, mikeneko on her same old bs and the Tempus boys winning love it all. Gonna be fun reading up fully on the autism
Edit: reply
Sweet shit i missed more icesperg than i thought; also noticing a number of pretty known but not massive indies all graduating assume we some Rrats flying
If you don't want to read everything here's an alternative

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
New collab rrat on /vt/ is that Pomu didn't show Luca's room on the train and all of Obsydia Crossing (which is essentially the main NijiEN vr world at this point) because Kiara doesn't want pictures of the male livers on her stream.

I don't fully believe that (I think Pomu just forgot about Luca's room), but it is a bit disappointing because Holo-only fans are probably gonna come away from this collab with the impression that NijiEN's entire vr world is a couple of small rooms on a train when it's really bigger than that. Not as big as HoloEN's worlds, but still.
If she didn't also forget about Rosemi's room, that Rrat may have had more grounds to stand on.

I do think they could have shown Obsydia Crossing to make up for not having as big a world, though.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiara made up her mind about peepee-havers some months ago. The gist is "well master Pekora isn't acknowledging men, why should I, her Chosen"

I'll miss redjuiceRyS, I've already made up my mind to be disappointed beyond comprehension by the most milketoast off the shelf anime look, complete with trite accessories such as cat ears and hooded onesie.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Repent sinners.

The day has come.

What a coincidence that Turkey Tom uploaded this just today:

I wonder if any of the guys in this video are that one dude that Pippa hand an encounter with. The first one sounds like he uses similar tactics. Anyone remember what state she said the guy lived in?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kiara made up her mind about peepee-havers some months ago. The gist is "well master Pekora isn't acknowledging men, why should I, her Chosen"

Shame that. I didn't care that much about what Live/Stars collabs could turn out to be at first especially with the unicorn sperging, but Kronii quickly proved that it can be content gold. I'll always be curious if there's some more legendary streams going unfound because some of the girls don't want to cross divisions like that.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Shame that. I didn't care that much about what Live/Stars collabs could turn out to be at first especially with the unicorn sperging, but Kronii quickly proved that it can be content gold. I'll always be curious if there's some more legendary streams going unfound because some of the girls don't want to cross divisions like that.
I want a vesper psychiatry hour with Mumei and no holds barred, if the session with Kronii traumatized him...

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I want a vesper psychiatry hour with Mumei and no holds barred, if the session with Kronii traumatized him...

What are you talking about? Mumei is...uh...stable.

bloody towl by @ElisKalcium.jpg

Okay, he would be eviscerated. I need to see this.

Edit: Wait until he meets her 'friend'

bloody friend by @ElisKalcium.jpg

It's just berry juice, kids

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Damn having been touching grass for last few weeks i have really missed a shit load of happenings in the vtuber world god damn, walls broken, mikeneko on her same old bs and the Tempus boys winning love it all. Gonna be fun reading up fully on the autism
If you don't want to read everything here's an alternative

The YouTube algorithm recently picked up another shitposting Rabbit called Punkalopi one of her shorts got picked up and she started getting tons of subs out of the blue, I find her pretty funny she recently decided to start streaming on YouTube instead of twitch likely cause of the twitch revenue bs

Punkalopi

"Let me be clear"

Face reveal

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I honestly don't think Ina or Mumei would even collab all that great with the boys without them interacting a lot behind the scenes first. Mumei especially is just absurdly shy. She won't even do meet-and-greet events because of how socially anxious she is lol.

At least Kiara, Fauna, and Mumei follow them on Twitter. Gura acts like they don't even exist, and IRyS has said she doesn't really plan on collabing with them.

Honestly, I am at the point of "if it happens, great" otherwise I don't see a reason to force anything. The collabs obviously come with a lot of drama that I am sure some of the girls don't want to deal with.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 3238
>Be me
>Watching the Pomutori collab
>Suddenly, @Nenelove kicks down my door, manically waving a machine gun
>"NO! NO UNITY! UNITYFAGS GET THE ROPE! TURN OFF THAT STREAM RIGHT NOW!!!"
>Be me
>Watching Nene 2nd anniversary concert in my nenecorp brand boxers
>Disturbanceintheforce.mp3
>...
>MOTHERFUCKING UNITYFAGS!!
>Grabs nearest firearm and run out of house, still in underwear
>Locatingheresy.exe
>Bust down door, find negro

>Lasso with rope, hang from rafters
>All in a day's work

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_7.jpg

~Takanashi Kiara melts down live on stream, details at eleven~

Screenshot_9.jpg

*breaking news* ~Pomu breaks down and joins her: chaos ensues, floors are ruined~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom