"I'm looking to be adopted by a different group would anyone like to accept me? Lazulight? Lazulight? I can sing diamond city lights?"Petra Gurin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What the fuck is with Kiara's VR tracking, it is always so scuffed. She looks like a hunchback most of the time and her low-poly always has issues too.

Also, I don't want to make it sound like nothing but complaining, so I just wanna say I loved this collab.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
1666477990764.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What a coincidence that Turkey Tom uploaded this just today:

I wonder if any of the guys in this video are that one dude that Pippa hand an encounter with. The first one sounds like he uses similar tactics. Anyone remember what state she said the guy lived in?

I almost forgot to watch Lia tonight for this stream. I think the guy was in Michigan or Illinois? At least somewhere in that region and lived in a garage converted into an in-law.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Shame that. I didn't care that much about what Live/Stars collabs could turn out to be at first especially with the unicorn sperging, but Kronii quickly proved that it can be content gold. I'll always be curious if there's some more legendary streams going unfound because some of the girls don't want to cross divisions like that.

I want a vesper psychiatry hour with Mumei and no holds barred, if the session with Kronii traumatized him...
This is just cope and I do hope that my two mains do eventually decide that they want to do Tempus collabs, but my headcannons are:
IRyS' hesitance is because she would have to go 'filter on' mode. Kronii and the ID girls go completely 'no filter', Bae and Calli get to just be themselves, but I think IRyS would be uncomfortable about her yab-ness and would try to filter herself, leading to her perceiving it as lower quality content that she may not be proud of. Then she also has said that she just doesn't really feel like meeting new people right now, but I don't know if I buy that, because she's probably the second most outgoing/extrovert of CouncilRyS after Bae (not that that is a high bar since the rest are 'severe autism introverts', #relatable)

And for Mumei, she is actually too sensitive. She gets inside her own head and worries too much about everything. I think she's also worried about always being seen as the 'nightmare-fuel' character, she likes it and she's great at it, but I get the feeling that she thinks she's being 'stereotyped' sometimes when she just wants to be cute once in a while. She's also probably the biggest introvert in EN, and with her recent ADHD diagnosis she's probably even more withdrawn than before.

Those are 'problems' that are solvable with time/good stream ideas for both of them, and I hope that I am close to the actual reasons. On the other hand if the actual reasons were, "male collabs will make my unicorns angry", then I would be upset, because 1. screw those people and 2. you're better off without them.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I didn't see anyone mention it but I think I heard Kiara and Pomu thanked calli for her help on "you know what" possible pomutori cover incoming?
Edit: Also some comments on the mag cover
Screenshot_20221022-122619-534.png
Screenshot_20221022-122642-547.png
Screenshot_20221022-122714-790.png
and I laughed at this Pomutori super
Screenshot_20221022-132328-786.png

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I thought this was a Noel roommate thing at first. Nice jewelry, looks like it would go well with a Dia de los Muertos costume or something. That...is certainly a 3D reveal of sorts, for sure

Narrator's voice: "She totally did"

Karen can't stop culturally appropriating: black, japanese and now mexican.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Interrupting the Pomutori love celebration to announce the bear who lives with ants, Beatani, is doing her monthly court ordered stream.

Autisticus

Mikeneko had another membership only twitcast this morning and gave us permission to share the information. Her discord took some time to translate and put out a summary that has been posted to reddit, so I figured I'd post it here as well:

"Mikeneko provided more context of her perspective regarding the ongoing issue with Delutaya. She has verified with her lawyer that this information can be shared. She asked fans to summarize the contents of a recent member stream and make them known. In particular she would like this to be spread by overseas fans in order to prevent further attacks from people overseas while an official statement is still in development. This summary was made and is posted here in accordance with that wish.

Around a year and a half ago, while Mikeneko was still with her previous company, a manager was spreading rumors about Mikeneko and some of the other talents. Around then, Narukami contacted Mikeneko. At the time, there was a policy to report to management if contacted by Narukami, so Mikeneko recorded conversation and gave to her manager. In the audio, Narukami asked Mikeneko about two rumors: one involving changing the hair color of her live2d without permission, and one that a manager had spread about her going to host clubs, both of which she denied. When Mikeneko asked him where he heard this, Narukami said it was from Delutaya. Narukami also knew of the name of Delutaya's manager. Mikeneko says the company took proper care of squashing the hair color related rumors, and her own manager defended her from the other slander while in the company. In addition, she has also stated that she still watches and enjoys streams from members of the company.

Mikeneko has Narukami and other dramatubers blocked on twitter, however Delutaya is still in contact with Narukami. Moreover, Delutaya offered to contact Narukami and Korekore, as apparently Delutaya had also talked to Korekore. Delutaya then sent a message to Narukami asking him if he had mentioned her name, and he said that he doesn’t mention names of his informants as it would stop him getting rumors and he had heard the rumors at a bar three months before Delutaya’s drama at the time. Delutaya sent this information to Mikeneko via text. Delutaya also mentioned hearing a rumor from her manager at the time about one of the girls going to host clubs, but that they didn't specify who it was

Delutaya admits both in her DMs to Mikeneko and in her Fanbox post that she might not seem trustworthy given that she had spread rumors about a Nijisanji talent, but that Mikeneko should trust her anyway. However, Mikeneko does not have enough trust in her to give her the video evidence (it seems likely based on wording that the video is of a separate, still undisclosed case of slander, but this is unclear). They both agreed the DMs were going nowhere, so Mikeneko told her to talk to her lawyer and not her personally and said she would block Delu for her own mental health, to which Delu then sent another long message. Mikeneko then blocked her, prompting Delutaya's FanBox post. The hope is that the context provided here will reduce the severity of attacks against her, while also conveying her intent to reveal both previously mentioned as well as yet undisclosed information as soon as possible to further clarify the situation. She will continue working with her lawyer, as she has done throughout, to find a peaceful resolution if possible.
"

Narukami is supposedly going to stream and talk about this at some point today, but this is the most recent update on where things stand as far as I know. This drama apparently goes back further than the original fanbox posts from both sides indicated. I do remember the hair color rumor being talked about, but the host club claim doesn't really stick out enough from the inherent shitposting in the usual places about such topics to ring a bell for me.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Yeah, this lia stream will be cursed.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah, this lia stream will be cursed.
This is painful to watch as I remember when people were into this shit, and Lia's zoomer mannerisms aren't helping.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I think Lia just banned someone from her chat for saying Genshin fans are the new bronies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The dude talking now is actually kind of funny. Really makes the Rainboom guy look like a bitch.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
but the host club claim doesn't really stick out enough from the inherent shitposting in the usual places about such topics to ring a bell for me.
The only host club related shit I remember is from Matsuri.

Also, so much for her and Delu squashing beef and listening to her lawyer.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Rushia "You started rumours about me 1 and half years ago!"
Delutaya "We don't even work at that place anymore"
R "PREPARE TO DIE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom