"It's actually getting hot. Today's not as cool as usual. I'm wearing a tank top, t...uhhhh...invisible tank top, too"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I would not be surprised to find that by 2022, the "20% cooler shirt" guy trooned out.
I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of the people in this pony convention trooned out or were convicted of sex crimes, though that's being redundant.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Remember kids, if you become a brony, you'll end up like Henry
View attachment 3274
:pippaworship:
Rich-Evans.jpg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There was a guy with a True Capitalist Radio t-shirt in that 2013 bronycon video.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
There was a guy with a True Capitalist Radio t-shirt in that 2013 bronycon video.
He was trolled by bronies back in the day. It's what makes the Pippa stuff even funnier.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 3271

Seriously though, go to a fucking metal, hardcore or rock concert (hell, even a regular gig) and you'd be amazed at the amount of skeleton-themed jewelry & trinkets that women (and men) are wearing. Nobody's gonna give a shit.

No, I get it, I just also think it's funny for someone whose kayfabe persona uses skeleton imagery and whose professional veneer is about as thick as plastic wrap and just as opaque to wear skeleton jewelry. It's easily explainable because of the time of the year and her own personality, but it also brings to mind the weird thought of what it would be like if other holomem wore accessories or jewelry in real life that reflected their holopersona/oshi mark.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
He was trolled by bronies back in the day. It's what makes the Pippa stuff even funnier.

"Trolled by bronies"... How? How do you recover from that?

Praid

Just another idiot
No, I get it, I just also think it's funny for someone whose kayfabe persona uses skeleton imagery and whose professional veneer is about as thick as plastic wrap and just as opaque to wear skeleton jewelry. It's easily explainable because of the time of the year and her own personality, but it also brings to mind the weird thought of what it would be like if other holomem wore accessories or jewelry in real life that reflected their holopersona/oshi mark.
I get the feeling you're overthinking this bro

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Astel is doing an 1 hour karaoke.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Karen's rack aside, does anyone else feel it's extremely on the nose for her to be wearing skeleton themed jewelery? Like come on girl, next you're going to be wearing your own Calli merch in public.

I mean her demon persona can be associated with skeletons too
Mikeneko had another membership only twitcast this morning and gave us permission to share the information. Her discord took some time to translate and put out a summary that has been posted to reddit, so I figured I'd post it here as well:

"Mikeneko provided more context of her perspective regarding the ongoing issue with Delutaya. She has verified with her lawyer that this information can be shared. She asked fans to summarize the contents of a recent member stream and make them known. In particular she would like this to be spread by overseas fans in order to prevent further attacks from people overseas while an official statement is still in development. This summary was made and is posted here in accordance with that wish.

Around a year and a half ago, while Mikeneko was still with her previous company, a manager was spreading rumors about Mikeneko and some of the other talents. Around then, Narukami contacted Mikeneko. At the time, there was a policy to report to management if contacted by Narukami, so Mikeneko recorded conversation and gave to her manager. In the audio, Narukami asked Mikeneko about two rumors: one involving changing the hair color of her live2d without permission, and one that a manager had spread about her going to host clubs, both of which she denied. When Mikeneko asked him where he heard this, Narukami said it was from Delutaya. Narukami also knew of the name of Delutaya's manager. Mikeneko says the company took proper care of squashing the hair color related rumors, and her own manager defended her from the other slander while in the company. In addition, she has also stated that she still watches and enjoys streams from members of the company.

Mikeneko has Narukami and other dramatubers blocked on twitter, however Delutaya is still in contact with Narukami. Moreover, Delutaya offered to contact Narukami and Korekore, as apparently Delutaya had also talked to Korekore. Delutaya then sent a message to Narukami asking him if he had mentioned her name, and he said that he doesn’t mention names of his informants as it would stop him getting rumors and he had heard the rumors at a bar three months before Delutaya’s drama at the time. Delutaya sent this information to Mikeneko via text. Delutaya also mentioned hearing a rumor from her manager at the time about one of the girls going to host clubs, but that they didn't specify who it was

Delutaya admits both in her DMs to Mikeneko and in her Fanbox post that she might not seem trustworthy given that she had spread rumors about a Nijisanji talent, but that Mikeneko should trust her anyway. However, Mikeneko does not have enough trust in her to give her the video evidence (it seems likely based on wording that the video is of a separate, still undisclosed case of slander, but this is unclear). They both agreed the DMs were going nowhere, so Mikeneko told her to talk to her lawyer and not her personally and said she would block Delu for her own mental health, to which Delu then sent another long message. Mikeneko then blocked her, prompting Delutaya's FanBox post. The hope is that the context provided here will reduce the severity of attacks against her, while also conveying her intent to reveal both previously mentioned as well as yet undisclosed information as soon as possible to further clarify the situation. She will continue working with her lawyer, as she has done throughout, to find a peaceful resolution if possible.
"

Narukami is supposedly going to stream and talk about this at some point today, but this is the most recent update on where things stand as far as I know. This drama apparently goes back further than the original fanbox posts from both sides indicated. I do remember the hair color rumor being talked about, but the host club claim doesn't really stick out enough from the inherent shitposting in the usual places about such topics to ring a bell for me.
The only host club related shit I remember is from Matsuri.

Also, so much for her and Delu squashing beef and listening to her lawyer.
Yeah I think she talking about that event and people were confusing Matsuri for her
View attachment 3271

Seriously though, go to a fucking metal, hardcore or rock concert (hell, even a regular gig) and you'd be amazed at the amount of skeleton-themed jewelry & trinkets that women (and men) are wearing. Nobody's gonna give a shit.
Also this

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"Thank you Henri, .. ... Henri again.... Henri"
IS lIa move'n in on all the schitzos while Pippa's PC is down?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Bae has gone full loli, much to the chagrin of many users here I suspect.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Before people get spergy about it, just remember that the JPs do this shit all the time. That said, I am a fan of Bae, but this content is definitely not for me.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ewiwa celebrating 500k by scaring the shit out of herself

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A tryhard white woman of above average weight wearing skulls must be a very telling sign of them being an influencer of a weaboo company

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

You are supposed to drop reminders here when the stream starts, not 25 minutes late, that just makes us all late.
While I like Bae, I don't really see the particular appeal of this stream. If she is roleplaying, her baywatch is way better.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'm sucking up my dignity to ask this, but do you think a Hololive fanfiction can be good? Like actually trying to use the characters for more than just smut or something?
Kinda curious since I got nothing better to do and figured I give it a go.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom