"What is TTYL? What is it? OK I'm gonna make my own... wait... 'Tender Tentacle Yummy Lissotto' ah wait, lissotto is with an 'r'"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ancient history/archives delving. But catching up, and around page 80 i went down the rabbit hole and stumbled upon one of the most interesting, open, and honest conversations between an unstoppable force and an immovable object. No spoilers. But its 24 minutes of pure gold.

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 12.37.09 PM.png

A great truth was revealed that day. Sasuga insightful and wise duck.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Moe doing a charity stream:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Not to break containment too much, but I've made two changes:
  1. Since we are having issues with inline spoilers (images mainly), simply hovering over it will show it. Clicking on the image will enlarge it. It's wonky, but way less wonky than before.
  2. All themes now have quotes. I've including a drop shadow on the text to make it more readable, especially on the standard light theme.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

======

Today is Froot's birthday!

unknown.png

As far as I remember, she will be streaming tonight after a visit from her RL mum.
======

Mika, Oliver and Nina Kosaka are telling scary stories!

======

As a reminder, bratty French sister gets her new... "Sister" costume today. It's probably her 5th or 6th costume overall, but when you're your own artist, hey why not?

unknown.png

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Mecha enthusiast duck continuing to kick ass in her Titanfall 2 playthrough

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nice to see this place is getting some love, keep up the good work!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
As a reminder, bratty French sister gets her new... "Sister" costume today. It's probably her 5th or 6th costume overall, but when you're your own artist, hey why not?
Might as well, since each outfit tends to be a decent day for simps to drop more money on you, nice payday. (as long as you aren't pushing the frequency and making it a normal thing)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Might as well, since each outfit tends to be a decent day for simps to drop more money on you, nice payday. (as long as you aren't pushing the frequency and making it a normal thing)
Or you know making spending so much of your time working on new costumes and assets that you don't stream, like a certain Moth.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I wonder what they will mostly be talking about

that was fun. I heard them talk about memes, opening up as a VTuber, origin of their catchphrases, etc

I remember Kiara once saying she would like to collab with German speaking VTubers on her German channel. Imagine a Shylily and Kiara German collab

masterstocking

Early Adopter
smol Ame crime wave imminent by @Moon_LDL.jpg

New meme incoming...may God help us all

it has already begun.jpg

No mercy, it's already too late for some

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Early Adopter
legal issues.png

Legal drama...shit is kicking off in a big way

This recap of Mikeneko's tarot reading is on point. If only the menhera retard ever bothered to listen to anyone other than fucking gossip influencers...

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

1666460714578.png
I'm excited for the first 10 seconds of the show before IRyS gets kicked off!

And I took this last night, I'd be surprised if Kobo hasn't already tweeted it herself, though. She had an ace one match and was asking people to clip it, regretting that she made it an unarchived stream:
1666460839536.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
From a deranged menhera to a more endearing menhera. Not-Matsuri has a stream tomorrow talking about her trip to Universal Studios JP.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For posterity, the V.E.S.P.E.R. system:

1. Vaguely allude 2. Engage emotionally 3. Signal knowledge 4. Profess incompetence 5. End seisoness 6. Regret unhingedness

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
More alleged tweets from Mike alt account again take with a grain of salt since I have no way of comfiming this since I took it from /vt/:
1666463861851.png

If true girl was loosing it hard yesterday, but appears to have calmed down since she had a tweetcast earlier today where she talked more about the drama

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
And a meme was born

8B350FA7-A5EB-4941-B971-A6764ABB310E.jpeg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom