"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Aster got a png model for his female persona

It's kinda funny that he's pushing the "woah grill?!?!?!" thing this much, when he might genuinely have one of, if not the worst girl voice out of any of the NijiEN guys that showed theirs off. I'm more than okay with whatever he does, but he genuinely wouldn't even pass on a good day.

As far as the culture around cross-company streams goes, it's probably gonna go the same as it always does. It's gonna allow for some really cool shit, and there's gonna be the kind of retards that push for a Vox/Gura collab because "no, you don't get it, the two biggest ENs collabing would be epic 4 da win!!!" I wouldn't recommend souring your experience of something based on fans being obnoxious, because that's as common as the rising sun.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Do people just buy prebuilt and don't check them out? Jesus fuck, plastic on the motherboard? Shit even PCs from good companies should get checked out as the parts/connections might come lose during shipping.

Kusogaki looking to drag-in any and everyone.

unknown.png
Ollie 2.0. Shame Valorant is such a dogshit game to watch.

Uh oh Magni what is this Rickroll remix? He is surprisingly ok at singing.
I think with proper training Magni can be really good. He has a very good voice, he just uses it like a caveman wielding a stick to beat down random animals.

The Sonic cover was great and I enjoyed the calls. Kobo, Ollie, and Regus were really nice.

Some of the JP calls were nice but not sure if its just me but a few others felt a bit forced. Roberu and Oga mainly.

Numbers
View attachment 3202View attachment 3203

Bandai's modern HG are pretty solid. Their newest line(witch from mercury) is pretty dang good. 30 MM is basically the lego of plastic model.
I had a bad experience with the old HGs back in the late 90's - early 00's and it sorta soured things for me so I mainly stick to MG but fucking hell they are expensive.

Interesting how ID girls still have the lowest overall average CCVs but they are pumping out so much content.

Autisticus

I'm curious which stream the cat apparently 'shit talked' the triangle and what her exact words were. Delu said she did it somewhere in september, but I wonder why everything is just happening now?

The Mikeneko stream in question was an unarchived members only twitcast. I was there and her statements were vague enough that the chat/discords/bunkers weren't really quite sure who she was talking about at the time. Also, just to be clear, Mike only alleged that someone had been shittalking her and she was upset about it. No other negative statements or insults were made.

Private archives of the stream exist, but you're not going to find anyone willing to share them unless you're already known in her community.

As far as Mike's source for Delutaya shittalking her, we know absolutely nothing about who it was or what they sent her. She's adamant she no longer has any connection to the "exposure system" (jp dramatubers) in her most recent fanbox post and whoever's responsible isn't making themselves known thus far.

The topic never came up again until Delutaya made her fanbox post and there was no noise about it on 4chan or the jp equivalents that anybody has been able to find.

It's genuinely kind of baffling that Delutaya got these DMs when nobody was stirring shit up to connect her to the incident on the designated shitting boards.

I don't think anyone would have ever known this was happening besides the instigator(s) DMing her if the fanbox post was never made.

My personal take is this is 100% Mike's antis successfully instigating a conflict. There's plenty of them who fork down money just to catch anything that can remotely be used to start trouble.

TLDR: Shit sucks and I hate it.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Reminder that Mint got paid 800 bucks to play Quest 64
8 hours and going strong.

Mehk

I wonder what they will mostly be talking about

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ritsuko and I'll die on this hill.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Teaser for MaiR's Survivor

Kasane's return in less than 20 minutes, now not just silhouette. Glad the CocoTsuki content in the channel is still preserved.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nene 3d live! ^_^

small edit after concert
Nene's new merch
vivaldi_ccWkg9ggUz.jpg
edit 2.
Nenechi has somethig at 14 january 2023. Who know moonrunes, what is it?
Something like mini live and fan meeting. If I understand correctly
vivaldi_YOTnrQCAyZ.jpg

and some thoughts
This wasn't posted was it?

I thought it was always a thing they couldn't do.

Was watching Nene's 3d concert just now and realised that this rule does not apply to Holostars. It's kind of weird and smells like double standarts.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Rosemi finally got around to watching Mighty Morbin' Power Ranger, about 4 months after the memes died out

Spoiler: she realized memes can't save a bad movie

Also, does anyone know anything about Mika Melatika? She's NijiID, but is functionally an unofficial NijiEN. She sounds like a native English speaker like Hana.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Also, does anyone know anything about Mika Melatika? She's NijiID, but is functionally an unofficial NijiEN. She sounds like a native English speaker like Hana.

I know Mika was studying fashion. She said studying something creative with other people was hell, and environment was competitive af. IIRC, she has a rich roommate (actual roommate, no other meanings), and she spends some time with her and her family. Mika's own family was suspecting Mika was doing something shady because of her Nijisanji job, like OnlyFans or similar shit.

Her zatsudans are chill from my experience, but sometimes she can get kinda dark.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari raided into Moonjellys last stream.

Edit: here is her twitlonger explaining the situation

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Nenechi has somethig at 14 january 2023. Who know moonrunes, what is it?
Something like mini live and fan meeting. If I understand correctly
Fanmeeting event in celebration of her single release,
from what I can gather in the merch shop description it seems like the ticket will be lottery based and that you're only eligible to join if: 1.) you live in japan and 2.) bought the cd

Was watching Nene's 3d concert just now and realised that this rule does not apply to Holostars. It's kind of weird and smells like double standarts.
Fubuki tweeted about it recently that the rule only applies to first debut stream and first 3D stream, after that it's up to the livers itself
also, HoloPro itself consists of Every Single branch under Cover instead of just hololive as pekora mentioned in the clip

Her tweet:

Regarding the Arurandeisu new model, I'm not sure if this will be a permanent change or not because his wording as of now is Very vague at best. I'd rather wait until a few weeks or at least until he confirmed about it being permanent.
I'd share the sentiment though, a lot of familiaran are saddened about the changes as well but if this is something he wanted to do then I couldn't complain much

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm not complaining, but what possessed this artist to make mascot chainsaws?

As promised, Pochi new music video!

Premiers in 8 hours, she sung using her real voice this time.

More breathy and less raspy than I expected from her real voice singing clips. Very easy on the ears.

This wasn't posted was it?

I thought it was always a thing they couldn't do.

Fubuki tweeted about it recently that the rule only applies to first debut stream and first 3D stream, after that it's up to the livers itself

Her tweet:

Thanks. That specific clip is confusing because the clip makes it seem like Pekora was moving her stream time to not clash with Nene's live to observe the new rule, even though she herself says the new rule is for debuts and 3D debuts, as Fubuki says.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
And more about our lovely wife. New original song and mv.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
^^^^ late af dumb idiot!!!!
You've been not-so-randomly selected to be my test subject for our new neutral emote "Meds Now!" which I've replaced Unicorn with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom