"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Obligatory...

1666420727978.png

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
it is sort of refreshing to hear the same songs but coming from a dude. what i sometimes like to do for karaokes is open up NewPipe on my phone and lower both the tempo and pitch to somewhere in between 87%-93% for the girls, specially gura.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Phantom of the Opera? Based AF

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Man, despite Dez being sick, he still making this an entertaining stream. Gotta give him props.

PekoWick

Numbers
FfkVJawacAAWbFI.jpegFfkVKRPagAIdqZH.png

IMO, anything 144 scale or smaller (which is what most of those tiny kits are) are pretty much gonna be "grenades" as far as fit and stability goes. Besides, most of the fun is in the actual 1/100 scale gunplas kits - let alone being the real fun in kitbashing is making your own gunpla design.
Bandai's modern HG are pretty solid. Their newest line(witch from mercury) is pretty dang good. 30 MM is basically the lego of plastic model.

The only limit for 30MM kits is your idea

images (21).jpegimages (22).jpeg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Magni has become Yung Maggi again with Betty

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So we got...

Altare = Ragus

Axel = Brian

What will Vesper's name become?
Probably Vespa or something that rhyme with Kamper (catch-all terms of Mothballs in indonesian), though this is just me guessing since I don't really know how Kobo's naming scheme works.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Uh oh Magni what is this Rickroll remix? He is surprisingly ok at singing.

edit:

I missed it the first time but caught the encore. The 'genre' reminds me of this rapper who did full EP of Sara Bareilles song samples/remixes named P-Holla. It's actually good.

Edit: Oh, not sure if this one was posted yet, but Lisa was in the Bleach OP project:

And Airi is next:

I only knew the first, like, 3 Bleach OP's...

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
I'm curious which stream the cat apparently 'shit talked' the triangle and what her exact words were. Delu said she did it somewhere in september, but I wonder why everything is just happening now?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm curious which stream the cat apparently 'shit talked' the triangle and what her exact words were. Delu said she did it somewhere in september, but I wonder why everything is just happening now?
Other way around. Mikeneko is sperging about Delu shittalking her.

PekoWick

It's the other way around.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Also, I wonder why JP, EN, and Stars all have made-to-order merch, but ID does not...
I noticed this treatment only started after the official tokopedia shop was opened so it could be that they're preparing limited batches in advance so that it could be sent over to ID warehouse by the time the birthday date hits? Not sure what other reason would prompt this so...

Kinda got curious on this from hit/miss perspective re: their recruitment process so please do bear with some of my personal autism:
3. Tsukishita Kaoru - graduated
If my memory serves right the announcement for Kaoru's leave was worded as "termination" instead of graduation like Kagami Kira and Suzaku, although it might have something to do with the personal conflict that fuels the decision as mentioned in the official statement. There's a rrat going on back then in regards to his termination but seeing that his genmates have no problem mentioning him (although not as blatant as Kira) nowadays, they've probably settled on whatever problem he used to have back then.

For reference: Suzaku's, Kira's, and Kaoru's end-of-activity announcement. Note that only the first two stated it as a "graduation/卒業" while kaoru's announcement is the more straightforward "contract termination/契約終了"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Unarchived early AM Kobo Valorant with Vesper and Regis?!

Edit: Vesper carrying:
1666426460279.png

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Just tuned in, Blue Boy and Grandpire are teasing Kobo with her rough-sounding sick voice. It's not supposed to be this way!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom