"Hagu? HAGU!?! Oi,oi kaigainiki, ey, I'm watching you"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Uh oh Magni what is this Rickroll remix? He is surprisingly ok at singing.

edit:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LMAOOOOOO. We were double trolled.
Expected a Rick roll but we got a parody instead from Tiktok I presume

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Yo, Dez's karaoke is pretty fun.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Maglord's Escape From The City cover + music video.
I'm missing some of the higher harmonies, especially in the chorus. Fun cover, though, nothing to be shamed of

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Maglord's Escape From The City cover + music video.

Edit: There's a bunch of fanart easter eggs layered in the background if you look around. I saw Vergil chair Axel, Magni's gender bent fanart, "Council forever at the bottom of the ocean", and many more. They're really cute and really exemplifies Dez's belief and appreciation that fan artists are what makes the world go around in this space.

He sounds like Weird Al in this one ngl.

I immediately thought of both Weird Al and Dexter from The Offspring. Cannot unhear.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So we got...

Altare = Ragus

Axel = Brian

What will Vesper's name become?
Well, if we continue the theme of Brian and Megan. Stewie?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I immediately thought of both Weird Al and Dexter from The Offspring. Cannot unhear.
Holy shit he does now that I heard them back to back. He can't quite hit the same high notes obviously, but holy shit if he could he would be able sing some pretty good stuff if he leaned into that sort of music. I mean he likes Sonic music, so he likes butt rock. Why not make your own Open Your Heart Maglord?

Last edited:

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
Kusogaki looking to drag-in any and everyone.

unknown.png
Tweets that emit threatening auras.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I hope once the Pomutori thing is done, the hype dies down. I used to be neutral about Pomu but its getting annoying to see it everywhere and Im starting to dislike POmu by sheer oversaturation.
Nothing against those two bitches but at this point, I fully expect that collab to not live up to all the hype surrounding it. Happy to be surprised though.

Bandai have 30MM kit which is more affordable and IMO is much more customizable.
IMO, anything 144 scale or smaller (which is what most of those tiny kits are) are pretty much gonna be "grenades" as far as fit and stability goes. Besides, most of the fun is in the actual 1/100 scale gunplas kits - let alone being the real fun in kitbashing is making your own gunpla design.

ngl, I'd like to think their recruitment process got some individuals but after doing their background checks, turns out to be a couple of bad apples.
Kinda got curious on this from hit/miss perspective re: their recruitment process so please do bear with some of my personal autism:
1. Hitomi Cris - terminated
2. Yakushiji Suzaku - graduated
3. Tsukishita Kaoru - graduated
4. Mano Aloe - graduated
5. Kagami Kira - graduated
6. HoloCN (6 members) - terminated but allowed to formally "graduate"
7. Kiryu Coco - graduated
8. Uruha Rushia - terminated
9. Tsukumo Sana - graduated

So that's 14 chuubas that left the company - 6 of which can be considered as consensus "bad apples" (Cris, Rushia and 4 members of HoloCN) out of around 85(?) overall vetted and hired. That's a 7.1% fail rate which still puts their recruitment/vetting process at a pretty impressive 92.9% success rate. That's without taking into account the nuance of whether Rushia being menhera could've been accounted for in the vetting process if she hasn't had any serious spergouts prior. The Taiwan fiasco with HoloCN is pretty much the cost of choosing to do business and cater to bugmen autism.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari trying to play rhythm heaven. She lowered her point redeems so chat can fuck with her while she plays. As expected it's a clusterfuck and causing lag.

Also Tenma clip

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Lol fucking Billy Jean. Alright Dez I see you.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Lova ya Dez but no more JP songs for you, especially with your voice dying on stream lol Kid's got enthusiasm at least

Edit: RIP Dez's voice, it's like the last time he magged to hard for a stream intro and killed his vocal chords.

Edit: oh shit he's still going.

Edit: I'm on Team Daddy Issues- err Misato.

Edit: Man with dying voice going to try Adele.. brave man.

Edit: Now he trying that Phantom of the Opera song.. isn't that one of the hardest. Whoever made this set list for a singing newbie was on drugs.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Lova ya Dez but no more JP songs for you, especially with your voice dying on stream lol Kid's got enthusiasm at least
Dez is really struggling with some of these song choices he picked. He was struggling with Billy Jean and then he decided to just sing in a language he can't even remotely speak for the fuck of it.

Dez comes off as the type to push himself too hard to get good at his craft, which is weird because he has said he has no interest in being better at his original craft as an artist.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Dez is really struggling with some of these song choices he picked. He was struggling with Billy Jean and then he decided to just sing in a language he can't even remotely speak for the fuck of it.

Someone had to channel the Ame energy in Tempus.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
And here comes the A Cruel Angel's Thesis.

"Team Ayanami by the way"
Burn the heretic!

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At least he didn't say "team Kaworu".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom