"My theory is, once my mouth is reset back to normal, then the mountain dew might taste too sweet"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autisticus

Finally registered here after my farms account basically died from being associated with a dead email address.

Wonder how Vtubers is going....

View attachment 3182
is this real or fake ? rushineko nazuna doing it again

Oh.

This shit is legit stressing me out and, real or not, I kind of wish it wasn't spread around until she's at least over her current episode.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For something less depressing than the crazy cat lady, Altare got Magni a graded copy of the first issue of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic. Needless to say, Magni was stoked.

Magmansonic-exif-remove.jpeg

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Magni earnestly liking Sonic is actually refreshing considering how either self-loathing or embarrassed every other Sonic fan seems to be.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Magni earnestly liking Sonic is actually refreshing considering how either self-loathing or embarrassed every other Sonic fan seems to be.
Sanest Sonic fan.

Seriously, though, that series is cruel. It must be mentally exhausting to be a fan of a series that constantly shoots itself in the foot.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
To make up for it, Michaelcat posted another message about the Delu stuff:

Archive

Allow me to say what I have to say here only. This is very important.

Based on the blog of the opposing party where they mention the events of September, I am being suspected of having contact with gossip Youtuber(s). There is none whatsoever at the present moment.

Also, as a result of me specifically being named, I have become a target of mass slander and harassment.

The masses seem content to paint me as the villain, and having me specifically named would obviously accelerate that behaviour. I had hoped for more forethought and am disappointed in the lack thereof.

I am now deliberating if I should, together with my lawyer(s), release my conversations along with other things.

Please do not speculate.

This is extremely sad and painful. To be caught up in this, and to think that my happy days are about to become hell again render me at a loss for words.

Updated on 10/21

I believe there is nothing that can be done if people do not place their trust in me due to my past words and behaviour. Hence, I ask that you refrain from directing slander and abuse at Mikeneko about the current matter.

*This statement (The whole Fanbox post) was released at the confirmation and recommendation of my lawyer after my exchanges with the opposing party were all provided to my lawyer with explanations.

Harassment directed at me as a result of the present matter will be handled by my legal advisor one by one.
I don't know why but all this stuff is making me think about this quote from uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks:

"You two should become rappers, and the get into a blood feud and shoot each other!"
Likes this shit is tiring to just read with no much off a horse in this race, imagine having one of them as your oshi.

On another note, stolen from /vt/, this is the stock of OtakuLamps and to no one surprise Gura sold out fast, actually all of myth but Kiara already sold out
1666397406306.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
On another note, stolen from /vt/, this is the stock of OtakuLamps and to no one surprise Gura sold out fast, actually all of myth but Kiara already sold out
1666397406306.png
Why are these companies so fucking dumb lol. How hard is it to put a purchase limit on products?

Edit: Speaking of merch, Magni's Birthday stuff is up:

magnibd2022_en_top_1666258127_1200x.pngmagnibd2022_en_shohin_01_1666258138_1200x.pngmagnibd2022_en_shohin_02_1666258146_1200x.pngmagnibd2022_en_shohin_03_1666258153_1200x.pngmagnibd2022_en_shohin_04_1666258160_1200x.pngmagnibd2022_en_shohin_05_1666258166_1200x.pngmagnibd2022_en_kousei_1666258173_1200x.png

Also, I wonder why JP, EN, and Stars all have made-to-order merch, but ID does not...

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Winning son Roberu and Oga calling in for Magni birthday. Pretty wholesome stuff. Magni has gotten 400 gifted subs so far this stream as well. Pretty crazy.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
1666409223585.png

Kronii members' stream just finished, pretty chill as one would expect from the title but here are some highlights for anyone that's interested in her goings-on:
  • She lost a couple of important voice clips that she's gonna have to re-record.
  • She was literally doing driver's license written tests on stream, occasionally asking chat what different signs meant.
  • Been keeping herself busy because she's been feeling lonely as her longtime friend (the one who just got married) is moving quite far away.
  • On a related topic, she usually keeps some distance with friends because as she says "she's been burned before", that's why she has trouble getting close to people.
  • She's been taking singing lessons as of late, she's happy with her new instructor. She feels like she's getting a little better.
  • Next week is gonna be horror related. RE: Village, Hololive ERROR, and The Shining watchalong for members (+ Superchat reading and unspecified collab).
  • The reason why she doesn't usually stream on friday/weekends is because she hangs out with family.
  • Things have gotten much better behind the scenes. Says she and her manager had bad synergy, it felt like she was alone, didn't feel motivated to initiate projects because whenever she would suggest something it never went anywhere. "I felt like I was an indie, to be honest". They usually weren't available, distant (was occupied with a different talent, apparently), but they're cool and wishes the best for them. She recently changed managers and she feels like they actively care about her projects and ideas. Things are actually being made now.
  • Possible IRL related project for stream? When asked if something she had to do was related with touching grass she said "Kind of, but with you guys involved". (Possibly handcam? I wouldn't expect much more.)

There's also been updates with the whole deal with her manager that I linked a few days ago.
Basically, things have gotten much better behind the scenes. Says she and her manager had bad synergy, it felt like she was alone, didn't feel motivated to initiate projects because whenever she would suggest something it never went anywhere. "I felt like I was an indie, to be honest". They usually weren't available and were generally distant (were occupied with a different talent, apparently) but says they're cool and wishes the best for them. She recently changed manager and she feels like they actively care about her projects and ideas. Things are actually being made now.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Reticule Jones call's it right once again! Told you it would be a GPU issue, and not a warranty dispute
No, Reticule you were wrong! We were all wrong! For we have in fact been deceived!

Think of the information we already have:

>Pippa was going to do a sponsored stream for World of Warships
>She also teased a ship girl costume a while back
>World of Warships stream is delayed for over a week
>We haven't heard anything about the ship girl costume in several months despite having already seen a silhouette
>A Warship stream (or just before) would be the perfect time to debut a shipgirl outfit

Streams have not been delayed because of a problem with her GPU! They have been put off because her ship girl outfit was delayed by a week and she was planning to synchronize the costume debut with the sponsored stream!

*aggressively inhales* ...............
RRAT.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Technically people haven’t recently posted birthday stream, so here

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Technically people haven’t recently posted birthday stream, so here

Kronii just called in and Maglord is trying to scam her into singing happy birthday to him lmao these two get along well it's nice. I missed Ames call in but earlier he had some nice calls from the JP penis havers

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Kronii just called in and Maglord is trying to scam her into singing happy birthday to him lmao these two get along well it's nice. I missed Ames call in but earlier he had some nice calls from the JP penis havers
Ame didn't call in, she just sent him a message on discord along with the potion.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
IIRC, Hololive is highly conscious of the risk of oversaturation, and after Council, while experiencing good growth by industry standards, didn't explode in popularity like Myth did, they probably decided to slow the pace a bit.
ngl, I'd like to think their recruitment process got some individuals but after doing their background checks, turns out to be a couple of bad apples.

Damn Mikeneko should just go to a mental hospital at this point, even Kson can't wrangle her, holy fuck. No one is trying to shoot her down but she's acting like everyone is hostile.

Rrat: She's not happy with her current numbers because it's not on par with her earnings while in HL and she's currently starving herself after buying branded stuff.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Lmao goddamn it Risu starting early this year in Magni's stream.

"You have been visited by the Witch of Nut. Provide me with some nutty juice."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I swear the only reason she isn’t my favorite Area 15 mem is that I don’t watch her enough

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Collab name Dez Nuts. Wonder if Calli calls in. I can only imagine the 4chan schizos going crazy. "She could call for Magni but not for ____"

Edit: Oh boy... There she is

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ame didn't call in, she just sent him a message on discord along with the potion.
Thanks for the info, I wouldn’t know because I overslept and missed first 76 min

PAIN. ACC1A23B-4654-4242-90A8-6AC40C206E1C.jpeg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

LOW EFFORT I KNOW YOU LURK HERE
SHAVE YOUR VIRGIN STACHE!!!!!!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wow Maglord gets an entire rap, and Kiara and Ina only get a pre-recorded message.
smh tbh fam pink woman bad fr fr no cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom